Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:12:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain S4-B1 2TH $1495.- / ASICminer Tube 800+GH $350 / 112bit.com  (Read 72466 times)
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 02:20:02 PM

Sorry but we have nothing to do with KnC.
i know, but the difficulty and delays when processing refunds is very much the same. everybody is quick to take the money but unusually slow to give it back.

Since you ordered we shipped several thousands units and we did successfully many RMAs, I can't say whats going on until we get your unit.
i dont mean to be rude, but i dont care. lets see you handle my RMA. i suspect the only problem is Yanhua Qin agreed to a refund and now they are trying to weasel their way out of it cause they only want to replace.

Is free to speculate I may speculate you send a box full of stones to a bad address just to have a tracking and then complain or many other ideas, the fact here is you send us a box, the box never arrived according to the RMA office and the tracking provided by you, I hope we get the box soon and all is ok and finish this story.

We will try to get the box if you can also complain to the USPS.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 07:02:26 PM

New Prices

Antminer S1 $213.36
Antminer S2 $2459.-

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 07:48:42 PM

A short good news for the S2 buyer is that we will let the S2 to upgrade to 1.8TH/s or 2TH/s at very low cost which you can only image now in the August or September. It still depends on many factors to let us achieve that and detailed plan needs to be drafted, But we are very confident that we can make it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=515448.msg6693886#msg6693886

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2014, 11:38:19 PM

Is free to speculate I may speculate you send a box full of stones to a bad address just to have a tracking and then complain or many other ideas, the fact here is you send us a box, the box never arrived according to the RMA office and the tracking provided by you, I hope we get the box soon and all is ok and finish this story.

We will try to get the box if you can also complain to the USPS.

Regards

Juan
i sent it to the address provided by bitmain. i can provide a screenshot of the email and a copy of my shipping receipt. i also called the post office, they verified the correct address provided by bitmain. they said its been sitting for 3 weeks at their local post office. they just need to go get it. feel free to call the post office and ask yourself. and to be honest, i am expecting some BS excuse such as i shipped rocks, the item is damaged, not working, or it was sent back due to incorrect address. i hope that doesnt happen, but i would not be surprised. i guess we will both wait some more and see what the story is. i will post again in a few days to see if there are any updates.

We can update when we receive your miner, there is not much I can do unit we receive your miner.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 06:51:28 AM

Please be aware the only OFFICIAL Bitmain Distributors are:

Talk ID                                     Email Box
sushi                                        joshmon@e-mail.ph
topminingcontracts                    jg@112bit.com
yxt                                           yxt@gmx.net

Coupons and warranty validity are on the basis of purchase records, please choose reliable channels to purchase.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=515448.msg6535089#msg6535089

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Molex1701

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 07:17:34 PM

So have everyone gotten tracking information from 112bit?  I ordered last week and was told on the 7th first it was being shipped but then updated it wasn't till the 9th.  But they still hadn't provided me with shipping info. They say its suppose to arrive today but its already late here and I normally would received a UPS package by now. 

But does look like people have received their miners even though some had problems with their devices?

topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 10:07:06 PM

So have everyone gotten tracking information from 112bit?  I ordered last week and was told on the 7th first it was being shipped but then updated it wasn't till the 9th.  But they still hadn't provided me with shipping info. They say its suppose to arrive today but its already late here and I normally would received a UPS package by now. 

But does look like people have received their miners even though some had problems with their devices?

Hello

Can you inform me your order number to check the status?

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 10:19:15 PM

New Price Antminer S2 $2424.-

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Molex1701

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 10:41:15 PM

Hello

Regards

Juan

It's 664
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 10:43:25 PM

Hello

Regards

Juan

It's 664

Your order was included in the Shipping List May 9th. I will ask shipping team for your UPS Tracking number. Will inform via PM

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 11:59:56 PM

New Official Group Buy for Antminer S2 @ $1650.-

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=608147.0

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 12:19:24 AM

New Price Antminer S1 $208.11

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2014, 02:16:43 PM

New Price Antminer S2 $2389.-

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
argovian

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 03:51:42 PM

Recently purchased an Antminer S1 from Juan & crew. Ordered Thurs May7th arrived Wed May 14th. Paid Via Wire on 5/7.

Thank you again Juan for the geat CS and keeping me up to date with questions.
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 11:36:32 PM

New Price Antminer S2 $2354

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Molex1701

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:03:56 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 10:15:12 AM by Molex1701

Hello

Regards

Juan

It's 664

Your order was included in the Shipping List May 9th. I will ask shipping team for your UPS Tracking number. Will inform via PM

Was a bit disappointed I didn't receive shipping info till day I received (May 14th).  But did receive so that is good an have it mining.
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 01:46:30 AM

Hello

Regards

Juan

It's 664

Was a bit disappointed I didn't receive shipping info till day I received (May 14th).  But did receive so that is good an have it mining.

I apologize shipping team delayed to send us the lists with the tracking info of every order.

We do not delay the shipping but sometimes this may happen and we are working to make it more efficient.

We are shipping on time every day we need to do it better but 99% of the ASIC producers can't ship in time.

Anyway I promise we will fix this issues, I hope we can compensate you in some way for the future.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 11:57:14 AM

Current Prices

Antminer S1 $196.42
Antminer S2 $2246.-

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Molex1701

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:06:39 PM

Hello

Regards

Juan

It's 664

I apologize shipping team delayed to send us the lists with the tracking info of every order.

We do not delay the shipping but sometimes this may happen and we are working to make it more efficient.

We are shipping on time every day we need to do it better but 99% of the ASIC producers can't ship in time.

Anyway I promise we will fix this issues, I hope we can compensate you in some way for the future.

Regards

Juan

Good to hear on improvements. It will take me 2 weeks to be ready to buy next but, I hope to take advantage of compensation then.
WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 10:11:03 PM

i am happy to report to the forum that juan has taken care of my return and refunded me. (no thanks to bitmain) i still think bitmain is a bunch of pricks but juan is a responsible seller and i salute you sir. thank you.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: