Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:39:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain S4-B1 2TH $1495.- / ASICminer Tube 800+GH $350 / 112bit.com  (Read 72467 times)
pathcoin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:44:31 PM

>Hey "Juan",

>Care to explain why my batch 5 order has been on hold since I placed it, even after the bank transfer successfully >completed, and no response to multiple emails and posts in this thread? Is this also just your special way of saying >fuck you, by happily accepting my money then going on to utterly fail to even communicate let alone deliver the >product?

>Beware all, "Juan" is a scam artist or possibly the worlds most incompetent businessman.Hey "Juan",

I would vote for scam artist. The same thing happened to me. I can't believe he has the balls to continue advertising while ripping off his previous clients. Avoid this guy like the plague.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
topminingcontracts (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 01:02:11 AM

Perhaps you missed my previous post.  Either way, I'm not letting this die without a response.

If you can find time to pimp for new sales, you can find time to address this one outstanding issue.

What is the situation with S3 rebates/coupons?

Hello everyone,

When we were doing the first mass production, we found that not all of the S3’s DC/DC module could be stable enough to support the 478GH/s speed. After long time testing, all of the S3 run stably at 441GH/s, which however is 7.7% less than the 478GH/s we have announced.

So we decide the final specification of ANTMINER S3 here:

Hash Rate: 441 GH/s or more
Power Consumption: about 340 Watt at the wall when running at 441GH/s
Power Efficiency: 0.77 J/GH on wall
Power Supply: 12V DC
Size:  331 mm x 137 mm x 160 mm
Fans: Two 14038 fans mounted on both front and back ends.
Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 35 °C
Complied with: FCC / CE
Network Connection: Ethernet

Many of the customers may be lucky to find that their S3 can be overclocked to 478GH/s.

We apologize for this incident. We offer two options for customers:

1)   10.0% worth of coupon for the B1~B3 customers. This is the default option. (10% based on what you have paid for the B1~B3)
2)   7.7% worth of refund. We will release a function on our official website for application of this option. If you have bought from our resellers, please contact them and provide your Bitcoin address.

Shipping schedule updated:

Batch 1: The shipping will be finished in 14th and 17th.
Batch 2: It will be shipping out between 18th and 19th.
Batch 3: It will be shipping out between 19th and 22nd.

Hello,

Can you please inform me the order number to check whats going on?

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 01:02:59 AM

>Hey "Juan",

>Care to explain why my batch 5 order has been on hold since I placed it, even after the bank transfer successfully >completed, and no response to multiple emails and posts in this thread? Is this also just your special way of saying >fuck you, by happily accepting my money then going on to utterly fail to even communicate let alone deliver the >product?

>Beware all, "Juan" is a scam artist or possibly the worlds most incompetent businessman.Hey "Juan",

I would vote for scam artist. The same thing happened to me. I can't believe he has the balls to continue advertising while ripping off his previous clients. Avoid this guy like the plague.

Hello,

Can you please inform me your order number?

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 01:04:40 AM

tubes are nice design

Yes the best price per GH many customers mining at almost 1 TH

Regards

Hey Juan!

How about explaining exactly why you refuse to remove my multiply requested canceled order #1418 placed July 30th for S3 batch 5 specifically for CC purchase via your specified Escrow.com account!  Is this just your way of saying fuck you?

Trevor we are not using Escrow.com for months.

If you have a payed order that has not been delivered please let me know.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 01:11:08 AM

>Hey "Juan",

New user no posts, and I am the scam artist?  Smiley

We accept any question to complain of real customers of 112 BIT LLC.

Please avoid to describe unreal situations.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 01:15:21 AM

Perhaps you missed my previous post.  Either way, I'm not letting this die without a response.

If you can find time to pimp for new sales, you can find time to address this one outstanding issue.

What is the situation with S3 rebates/coupons?

Hello everyone,

When we were doing the first mass production, we found that not all of the S3’s DC/DC module could be stable enough to support the 478GH/s speed. After long time testing, all of the S3 run stably at 441GH/s, which however is 7.7% less than the 478GH/s we have announced.

So we decide the final specification of ANTMINER S3 here:

Hash Rate: 441 GH/s or more
Power Consumption: about 340 Watt at the wall when running at 441GH/s
Power Efficiency: 0.77 J/GH on wall
Power Supply: 12V DC
Size:  331 mm x 137 mm x 160 mm
Fans: Two 14038 fans mounted on both front and back ends.
Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 35 °C
Complied with: FCC / CE
Network Connection: Ethernet

Many of the customers may be lucky to find that their S3 can be overclocked to 478GH/s.

We apologize for this incident. We offer two options for customers:

1)   10.0% worth of coupon for the B1~B3 customers. This is the default option. (10% based on what you have paid for the B1~B3)
2)   7.7% worth of refund. We will release a function on our official website for application of this option. If you have bought from our resellers, please contact them and provide your Bitcoin address.

Shipping schedule updated:

Batch 1: The shipping will be finished in 14th and 17th.
Batch 2: It will be shipping out between 18th and 19th.
Batch 3: It will be shipping out between 19th and 22nd.

Hechman,

Really I don't read you post before this one, I don't find any personal message from you asking for a refund.

If you have an order on the firsts S3 and we have to send you a refund we are happy to do it immediately

Please send us to sales@112bit.com

1) Order/s number
2) Wallet Address

That also apply to any other customer that did not receive the refund offered by Bitmain.

Regards

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:41:47 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 02:56:04 AM by TrevorS

tubes are nice design

Regards

Hey Juan!

How about explaining exactly why you refuse to remove my multiply requested canceled order #1418 placed July 30th for S3 batch 5 specifically for CC purchase via your specified Escrow.com account!  Is this just your way of saying fuck you?

Regards

Juan

Perhaps you don't remember, but it was following my order you "publicly" (as in via email to me, not statement to the public) announced no longer accepting escrow.com payment (your supposed gateway to CC and Paypal).  Fine, I've been requesting you ever since to delete the orphaned order from my account (#1418 placed July 30th).  You have to date ignored me -- it remains "on hold"!  Please delete it!

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 02:55:13 AM

tubes are nice design

Regards

Hey Juan!

Regards

Juan

Perhaps you don't remember, but it was following my order you "publicly" (as in via email to me, not the public) announced no longer accepting escrow.com payment (your supposed gateway to CC and Paypal).  Fine, I've been requesting you ever since to delete the orphaned order from my account (#1418 placed July 30th).  You have to date ignored me -- it remains "on hold"!  Please delete it!

Done Trevor, usually orders stay on-hold until we receive the payment, after some time we delete old On Hold orders.

Regards!

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:02:33 AM

Thanks!  Just re-checked my account and that order is now finally marked canceled.  Did it really have to be so hard?

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 11:57:29 AM

Thanks!  Just re-checked my account and that order is now finally marked canceled.  Did it really have to be so hard?

Is simple I agree but usually we don't cancel because sometimes customers pay 2 weeks after the order.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
pathcoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:32:48 PM

Hey Juan,

What about my batch #5 order? I placed the order on Aug 2, 2014, and my bank has verified with your bank (BOA) that payment arrived in your account on Aug. 4, 2014. Yet it is still marked as "ON HOLD." At this point I'd like a refund. I have received no reply to emails and no one answers your phone.

#1438    August 2, 2014    On-hold    $435.97 for 1 item

topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 03:56:12 PM

Hey Juan,

What about my batch #5 order? I placed the order on Aug 2, 2014, and my bank has verified with your bank (BOA) that payment arrived in your account on Aug. 4, 2014. Yet it is still marked as "ON HOLD." At this point I'd like a refund. I have received no reply to emails and no one answers your phone.

#1438    August 2, 2014    On-hold    $435.97 for 1 item

Donn

We got your payment, the payment does not arrive in your name and does not include your order number as reference so was impossible for us to know who sent it, past week Bank of America contact us saying the credit was an error and asking us to authorize the reversal of the credit and we approved. Did you ask your bank to revert the payment?

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 01:07:46 PM

TUBES Now at u$s $350!!!

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
techman05

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 01:52:22 PM

Could you at least find a way to plant a tree with a purchase. That 900 watts scares me at any price. I wanna see what the s4's going to run off.

Like the info address for potential tips Wink
BTC 1CL5BnNhdL2wDVmSDwMbW1cNhZew87CAPV
* http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=563
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 02:10:20 PM

Could you at least find a way to plant a tree with a purchase. That 900 watts scares me at any price. I wanna see what the s4's going to run off.

Yes sure electricity price is now a crucial cost in the mining process.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 05:55:12 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 06:20:15 PM by topminingcontracts

Bitmain Antminer S4 SALES OPEN!

2TH @ u$s 1695.- SHIPPING INCLUDED

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
techman05

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 09:02:32 PM

Does it use the entire 1400 watts? Its probably since I asked about the tubeminer but bitmain products usually say the average power usage.

I was also wondering if this is a 110 device or if I need a 240 power plug (the same as a US laundry Dryer) to make use of this.

topminingcontracts (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 11:14:09 PM

Does it use the entire 1400 watts? Its probably since I asked about the tubeminer but bitmain products usually say the average power usage.

I was also wondering if this is a 110 device or if I need a 240 power plug (the same as a US laundry Dryer) to make use of this.

I can't answer your question until we receive the first units and test the power at wall, the PSU is 110-240V autoswitch.

Regards

Juan

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
techman05

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 10:54:39 PM

Did shipping go up? It says 75U.S.D shipping. Any chance I'd get my miners faster with the increase or if I missed a coupon for discounted shipping.

I'd hope the s3+ hasn't raised too much in weight especially where the s3's were shipped in bubble wrap and not pre formed foam like the s1's.

Wesley26

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:33:40 PM

Hi Juan,

My order # 1128, was placed on May 29, 2014.

You agreed through private message on September 21, 2014 to will refund through PayPal.
I sent you my PayPal account number on September 26, 2014.
I have since written lots of private messages and emails without any response.
I have called your numbers without any answers. I have left messages in the answering machines without any response.

Please do the needful and process the refund.

Regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: