Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:24:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Meritt Protocol - Decentralised Token Creation for Everyone  (Read 1042 times)
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:42:20 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 05:23:00 AM by Shadovka

Shadovka and forestharvest pardon me for adding in my own opinions, from what i see the discussion between both of you is just what this ICO project can and able to do have you all think of things like security to the wallet coins, how is the data of the user being collect, storage and use, as in the recent years personal data is a topic most of the people are very concern about.

Indeed what you point out is an important aspect to attract investors and potential investors, i am quite sure that this ICO will not miss out the security area, which can be considerable factor for the survival of this particular ICO.  

Since you are touching on attracting investors, what do you think are the crucial points that can help this ICO to attract more investors and creating more awareness to the crypto users to let them know the existence of this amazing ICO?

forestharvest have given an answer similar to what i wanted to express. However i still got some add on to it, normally investors will look at the team involve in the whole ICO and the usefulness of the product whether it is needed or not needed. As most investors come with capital and the simplest thing is like what forestharvest say which is security without it everything is futile.

Great for your personal view points on a good ICO which aspect of this project does it attract you the most?  

I am not really attract to this idea at first but after i read up at the first page i find that there is endless of possibilities that this platform is able to bring to the users and there is no fees and middleman involve which is a thing i like for transaction as it is time consuming and mostly we are just paying for something which we can do on our own, why do we need to pay people if we are willing and able to do the job on our own and the fees can be horrible just by doing a simple thing.

I suppose you have some bad experience before regarding "fees and middleman transaction before"?

Not really my experience though this is my what my friend had been through, i won't want to expose which platform is it but just to point out that this project do help solve this problem.

Even though you are not the victim of this bad experience, but i still feel sorry for your friend regarding his case and i am quite certain that youwill be a happy user for this app from what you have say before.

Oh i see our friend had encounter this type of problems before this platform will most probably fit him as the root of the problems are being eliminated in the platform.

I also feel sad for his friend but well life has to go on, do you think meritt protocol result will be adversely affect by the current bear trend market?

What i believe is that the current bear market is due to many scams involve in crypto once this problem is solve crypto will automatically rise back to his original value or higher, meritt protocol should not be affected by it.

Do you think in long term wise meritt protocol can be a scam in crypto market also?

From my earlier post i mention that this platform allowed big or small scale projects to be listed on the platform, which is a good thing but because of this low barriers entry scammers can make use of this platform too, for now i does not know how will the ICO react to this problem and the solution to it though. 

Do you think this problem can be solve by KYC which all the ICO is using for the tokens buyer of their ICO.

KYC definitely have the effect of reducing and lower the scam rate, however if we look at the bigger picture if a person that going to do some snobbish thing or scamming there are many ways to do it, KYC documents is only able to act as the first level of security.

From what you say can i assume that you have your own ideas on this?

I will not say i have an idea on this particular issues though. I do have some opinions on this like ICO uses KYC people can buy KYC documents easily, even tagging of ip address they can use another ip address to register. So to me is you can do the have your strategy but the solutions of solving the problem always exist, the only way is only to reduce.

raddish

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:51:07 AM

Shadovka and raddish so sorry that i am unable to join in the discussion since morning today was a busy day for me.... mostly i am  very active in this forum.

Dont need to feel sorry or bad about it meand shadovka is only having our mini conversations and this ICO analysis, just feel free to join in when you are free or have some ideas in mind.
forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:27:11 AM

Shadovka and raddish so sorry that i am unable to join in the discussion since morning today was a busy day for me.... mostly i am  very active in this forum.

Dont need to feel sorry or bad about it meand shadovka is only having our mini conversations and this ICO analysis, just feel free to join in when you are free or have some ideas in mind.

ok sure! Since the whitepaper is not out yet what are the areas you think meritt protocol can improvement on?
raddish

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

ok sure! Since the whitepaper is not out yet what are the areas you think meritt protocol can improvement on?

What we discuss before security is the first thing that should not be overlook is security then follow by user Xperience.
forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:11:53 AM

What we discuss before security is the first thing that should not be overlook is security then follow by user Xperience.

What type of UX do you think meritt protocol should apply to their platform?
Shadovka

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:59:57 AM

A bit more to the the general side of the platform as the whitepaper is still not out which is a pity. Meritt protocol should be building a platform that is very catered to the feedback of the users. The app interface should have many different sections to cater to different transactions.

Shadovka

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

Shadovka and raddish so sorry that i am unable to join in the discussion since morning today was a busy day for me.... mostly i am  very active in this forum.

Will you want to elaborate more on what you mean by User experience so me and forestharvest can know more on what you mean by that...

Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

I think they have too global idea, that’s why we have to wait for investment until the whitepaper will be ready.
forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

Shadovka and raddish so sorry that i am unable to join in the discussion since morning today was a busy day for me.... mostly i am  very active in this forum.

Will you want to elaborate more on what you mean by User experience so me and forestharvest can know more on what you mean by that...

I think it is something related to user friendly.
raddish

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:44:39 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 02:14:12 AM by raddish

I think it is something related to user friendly.

Meritt protocol should put more emphasis on how the users is able to use the app interface, as meritt protocol provides many different typesof transaction that is available to user if the app is laggy or there is some bug it will not look nice on them and the users willnot want to continue using it.
forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:16:42 AM

Meritt protocol should put more emphasis on how the users is able to use the app interface, as meritt protocol provides many different typesof transaction that is available to user if the app is laggy or there is some bug it will not look nice on them and the users willnot want to continue using it.

Maybe you have miss out an important feature of the app?
raddish

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:56:49 AM

Maybe you have miss out an important feature of the app?

Which feature is it?
raddish

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:45:41 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 04:19:24 AM by raddish

Is it the storing of coins part?
forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:21:19 AM

Ya that's right, storing of coins wallet is a big advantage to users that are using this particular app.
Shadovka

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:35:01 AM

Ya that's right, storing of coins wallet is a big advantage to users that are using this particular app.

I does not see the importance of meritt protocol app infused with a coin wallet. As meritt protocol is a more of a marketplace app and not a wallet app.

forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:59:43 AM

I does not see the importance of meritt protocol app infused with a coin wallet. As meritt protocol is a more of a marketplace app and not a wallet app.

You should have a broader look at the whole picture, most or even all the users that is using this application platform by meritt protocol should be a crypto user. The wallet might not be the main attraction to attract them to use this app however the wallet is able to bring them extra convenience by storing their coins on the application itself.
Shadovka

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:25:23 AM

You should have a broader look at the whole picture, most or even all the users that is using this application platform by meritt protocol should be a crypto user. The wallet might not be the main attraction to attract them to use this app however the wallet is able to bring them extra convenience by storing their coins on the application itself.

I can understand your point however i am confused as there is different types of tokens wallets available on the market like NEO, Stellar, ERC Tokens which do you think meritt protocol will want to touch on?

raddish

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:30:35 AM

You have your point there,  in long term wise if the users amount grown to a huge number wouldn't the wallet app be more of a hindarance rather than advantage as it will slow down the whole platform.
forestharvest
Copper Member

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

You have your point there,  in long term wise if the users amount grown to a huge number wouldn't the wallet app be more of a hindarance rather than advantage as it will slow down the whole platform.

I does not see this as a problem as long as meritt protocol is able to come out with a good platform with good support and technology this does not pose as a problem to the application.
MerittProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

From what i know there is some similar projects ongoing on this blockchain as of now, how will you capture and strategise on growing more audience or user from the current market to benefit the potential investors that want to pump in more funds into this ICO, please advice. Thank you

Yes we have seen couple of token issuance platform but they are either (i) centralised or with access conditional to fee payments. The Meritt Protocol is unique because it allows the user to choose by themselves the features of their tokens (ie. whether it s a service backed token, an asset backed token or a financial contract token for financing and fundraising. Also with the Meritt Protocol users and token issuers choose the way they want their tokens to be distributed i.e. on chain or off chain.
MERITT PROTOCOL
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L      WHITEPAPER
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████

MERITT PROTOCOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: