Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:37:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In times like this, education is the key to survive.  (Read 1843 times)
arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:25:16 AM

thank you very much, threads like that are very helpful for beginners like me. Education is a way to protect us from making fatal mistakes that will result in future losses. Today's education is one of the most important things and of course patience too.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:11:47 PM

The useful material is very  concise. It will be useful for beginner. I don't recommended  to have investments in ICQ for beginner. The better using to more safe variants for investments  and they exist.
valkyrie_12Vl

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:19:40 PM

education is something no thief can steal from you. whatever happens in your future life, whatever you learn from school will definitely be a foundation for your future endeavors. The only thing you need to do while studying is to be serious and absorb whatever essentials you think might be of interest for you. This would be a key to your success most specialy if you focus on something you want.
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

Education matter most in crypto it will be hard for illitrate to engage in crypto so someone need education to make it easy and understand all the strategie use in cryptocurrency

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Love1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

Thank you for the advice you gave, and I really agree with you. both investors and bounty hunters need to be provided with sufficient education to avoid the risk of scams. with good education and sufficient understanding will be the key to success in crypto.
somelink

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

Education is not only important in cryptography, but education is important in all areas of life. Without education we would not be able to do anything.
nunibanuni

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:31:56 PM

I certainly agree with you but we must also consider our emotional feelings for when we are emotionally attached to one token, it usually frustate us more when that token is going down and we tend to commit wrong decision because we are in pain and frustated.
Garuda88

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:06:28 PM

Educating yourself to learn how the market works, will be the key to survive in any market. Because all market crashes and bloom. When you know how to approach it right with right knowledge. Then The future is yours.

i think my posts will help any newbie here. It is not a short read. But it is worth it. It is worth educating yourself. That's the main thing we should do in able to prosper !

tips for newbies in ico investing
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4488127.msg40349837#msg40349837

market cycle
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4482606.msg40273222#msg40273222
Thank you, but I think ico is not for newbies in the current market conditions. I will gladly trade in new tokens that are released on the market, or even the Dex market, but maybe ico is the cruelest place in a bear market like this.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:10:31 PM

You are very right about this, educating yourself about crypto and its environment is the best at this time

hurriedness and eagerness need to be stopped, as well as greediness too
don't be eager or anxious

always dyor and avoid unnecessary risks.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

Yes. Education is the key factor to succeed in this business. Especially in this time, wherein all the information that we can get is in the internet. Most of the things that we need to know or learn is in the internet. It is a one click away to learn those things. So, we can't say that we don't know a certain thing without checking the internet first.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:21:11 PM

Educating yourself to learn how the market works, will be the key to survive in any market. Because all market crashes and bloom. When you know how to approach it right with right knowledge. Then The future is yours.

i think my posts will help any newbie here. It is not a short read. But it is worth it. It is worth educating yourself. That's the main thing we should do in able to prosper !

market cycle

I would like to say information instead of education.
Especially in crypto. Information is really needed to predict the price of bitcoin.
So keep finding the newest information every day
Bencus

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

Thanks, these articles are helpful. But I feel that the market is really hard to predict, and I dont feel towards crypto that I did before.
I will probably wait for my bounty payments, and invest only that, a smaller portion of that.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:40:03 PM

I agree because our education can get a number of knowledge that is beneficial for both themselves and others. and because education also we will not be easily fooled by others, especially in the current era, we are required to be broad-minded, have high knowledge and always learn.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:51:09 PM

Education even does not help because you need to use it many times before to be able to take advantage of it you have in such times.
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:11:22 PM

At all times, the key to success is knowledge in this area. If you are experienced and have strong knowledge, then at any time and despite the red market will make a profit
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

Yes. The OP is correct. Education will survive you from being panic. Because then you know how the market behave and you will stay calm. Education is the foundation for everything.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

Believe me educating is the prime requirement for start of any new investment and surviving the same. I guess crypto currencies are very much knwoldeg hub where many new happenings are continuously in progress and thus you have to be up to date so that you can make proper moves into it and make the investment readily perfect! If people were educated enough with crypto knowledge then they would have never cared when the market was in the bear trend but they do make fuzz about it like illiterate. That is why its more or less important!  Wink
bchdfsy

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:39:41 PM

It is absolutely certain that education is necessary to obtain profit from any activity, including from trading. Therefore, it is necessary to study technical analysis. And learns to understand the market.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:16:15 PM

I do believe that all the experienced and skillful guys right now or sitting quiet and calm because they are already knowing the things that will be taking place after this, and some of them are investing as well.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 11:13:04 PM

market cycle

I will find time to read your post sooner. I agree with your advice to educating our selves so we will learn how the crypto trading market works and so we would know as well what to expect being a trader. Our knowledge will surely lead us to do the right techniques and strategy with any venture that we want to do so it will always be an advantage to us to learn even through self study and to educate our self first before doing anything. And also risk will most likely be lessen if we truly know what we are doing with cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: