Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO v/s ETH  (Read 795 times)
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

I think both has the possibility to be acceptred worldwide. But the bottomline is who will be superior to the other. And I think that ETH will reign as the winner if ever two of these coin are compared.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vlom31

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

I don't get why people are so excited about NEO.

In one word ? China Cheesy

But seriously, NEO is a very interesting project, promises more efficiency and has a super strong team behind it hence why people support it, even though it's not reflected well on the price at the moment :/

Mehdi
refaelsh

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:25:20 AM

To date, the Etherium has come quite close to its goal - it is the leader in the new market. both platforms have roughly the same capabilities, however, the differences in their goals play a fundamental role in the question of comparing them, since they determine their further development.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:27:08 AM

until now I still support ETH for registration and I will never use another transaction, because I have been using ETH and will never be replaced, I like ETH

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:28:48 AM

Seeing the current scenario, which one of these can be the currency of future which will be acceptable worldwide?

Both are very solid coins and right now ETH is more stronger than NEO because ETH is matured and its community is increasing day by day.As per many investors ETH will lie between $2k-$3k at the end of 2018.NEO is underpriced new project and its project will be fully functional after 2-3 years.So investment in both is very lucrative and hold both of them. Presnetly price are low and buy as much as you can.Technologically both are outclass.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
dadababa

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:29:33 AM

maybe NEO has some advantages,but i still think ETH has more future than it
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:37:46 AM

How I can compare a NEOphyte to a ETHlegend?
I don’t know much about NEO so in my eyes ETH has a greater future. It has many usage like investment and transaction. It has more supporters and solid developers. Time is on its side and popularity has concrete its status as the second next to bitcoin.
It’s my honest opinion and I respect yours.

HODL
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

Ethereum will be the one that makes the race, it will see more acceptance by the people because it was the one that was earlier in the market. NEO is also targeting the Asian market and Ethereum is targeting people all over the world. The will be better because they are already the biggest currency behind Bitcoin.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:40:47 AM

Seeing the current scenario, which one of these can be the currency of future which will be acceptable worldwide?
it's hard to imagine it because the use of cryptocurrency as payment has been banned in some countries, also Ethereum and NEO are not focused on becoming a currency that will be accepted worldwide but they are focused on DApps infrastructure, but if in the future the world will accept cryptocurrency as payment I think Ethereum will be more widely used than NEO because Ethereum is a top 2 cryptocurrency that has a solid community

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

I do not trust NEO, because the coin is under the control of the Asian market. This makes it very unpredictable. Therefore I am for the Etherium.

What Asian market? are you serious? NEO have proven its worth and now being supported worldwide so to think that NEO is under control of Asian market is unrelated to its worth and potential. I don't even think that a certain market can be controlled by any continent and in fact there is no way of knowing if one coin is being controlled at all.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

psoo7 (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:15:30 AM

Ethereum will be the one that makes the race, it will see more acceptance by the people because it was the one that was earlier in the market. NEO is also targeting the Asian market and Ethereum is targeting people all over the world. The will be better because they are already the biggest currency behind Bitcoin.
As of now they are targeting asia but dont you think the will come with the full force? just wondering
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

I do not trust NEO, because the coin is under the control of the Asian market. This makes it very unpredictable. Therefore I am for the Etherium.

What Asian market? are you serious? NEO have proven its worth and now being supported worldwide so to think that NEO is under control of Asian market is unrelated to its worth and potential. I don't even think that a certain market can be controlled by any continent and in fact there is no way of knowing if one coin is being controlled at all.
Crypto cant be controlled by one market! Project has capability and have proven its worth thats why it is in the race because 1000s of ICOs are trying to follow that strategy( targeting one continent/region) but failing very badly.
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:18:16 AM

i do jot thinkmthat it is right to compare ethereum with any other cryptcurrency because ethereum is rwally stronger

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

Crypto cant be controlled by one market! Project has capability and have proven its worth thats why it is in the race because 1000s of ICOs are trying to follow that strategy( targeting one continent/region) but failing very badly.
i do not still think that ethereum will doe, yeah, it might have some troubles, bit everywhere, thar is why i believe in it

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:19:09 AM

I dont know why you even have that confusion. The ETH is always be on the top for many reasons! ETH is expressing in their developments lately and Vitalik know the fact that other platforms are raging in their development too. He will never let the ETH platform collapse in any way and for that they will pace up the raging issue solution sooner. For example they are already speeded up the scale up issue solving by investing heavily in it. By the time market recovery starts they might even publish the good news. This double dose of goo does can make ETH go on high peaks! So stay tuned with it.  Wink
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

Being earlier in the market does give you some advantage but Neo is coming with full force!
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:20:01 AM

ETH has been operating in the cryptocurrency market for many years. Although the technology of NEO seems to be more mature, its user community and scope of use are still not as extensive as ETH. If I choose, then I still choose ETH!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:20:25 AM

Both were already acceptable worldwide but at this very moment, ethereum has the greater edge than neo.because theres a lot of ethereum user worldwide compared to neo. and if we talk about future, its still ethereum
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:23:14 AM

I dont know why you even have that confusion. The ETH is always be on the top for many reasons! ETH is expressing in their developments lately and Vitalik know the fact that other platforms are raging in their development too. He will never let the ETH platform collapse in any way and for that they will pace up the raging issue solution sooner. For example they are already speeded up the scale up issue solving by investing heavily in it. By the time market recovery starts they might even publish the good news. This double dose of goo does can make ETH go on high peaks! So stay tuned with it.  Wink
Rightly said but I was just wondering about the case of Nokia and samsung. It might be possible...
psoo7 (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:26:47 AM

Both were already acceptable worldwide but at this very moment, ethereum has the greater edge than neo.because theres a lot of ethereum user worldwide compared to neo. and if we talk about future, its still ethereum
At this very moment no doubt ethereum stands tall but what about 10 years down the line because NEO also have a very mature technology.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: