Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3days and 19hours of Bitcointalk....  (Read 217 times)
vphasitha01 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 172

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:21:58 AM
Merited by seoincorporation (1), mdayonliner (1), cryptothief (1)

I have joined this forum recently and I would like to share my experience about "bitcointalk" and new "merit system". When I was joined, I'm only worried about "how to earn merits". Actually I'm looked for easy methods even shortcuts. Then one day I got a nice reply from a senior member regarding what are the things that i can learn from this forum ( actually totally free) and  how to use "search" function. Now I am addicted to learn new things regarding cryto field even other fields too. I feeled this forum like a free version of  encyclopedia. The things I have learned from this short period of time are as follows which I believed helpful for new coming members.

• There are no "easy method" or "shortcuts" to earn merits( Even life). Don't worry about earning merits, gaining merit is a side benefit. You just need to contribute to the forum by helping other members.
  • I think this forum is driven by sharing each others knowledge and experience. So always try to help other members while you are learning.
  • Try to use "search" function before posting.
  • Since this is a international forum, as members we should have some English litaracy in order to better interaction with other members. ( But there are local boards that you can share and learn from your native language too).
  • Don't post unnecessarily and clog the threads if you don't have anything to say.
  • I think better off from bounty sections( at least few months from joining) which gives you extra time for reading.
  • Don't hesitate to use "report to moderator" funtion which helps to make forum at least less spam.( I have reported 32 reports with 100% accuracy)

I further likes to share my bookmarked list of threads which I believed helpful for new comers too.

My bookmarked list

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

Good work again.

Here is another source: Self development and BitcoinTalk [Must read for new members]

I have laid out the topics with those topics which were/are helping me a lot personally. I am sure you will find some of them helpful for you too.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: