Bitcoin Forum
November 14, 2018, 09:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3days and 19hours of Bitcointalk....  (Read 105 times)
vphasitha01

Activity: 196
Merit: 166

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:21:58 AM
Merited by seoincorporation (1), mdayonliner (1), cryptothief (1)

I have joined this forum recently and I would like to share my experience about "bitcointalk" and new "merit system". When I was joined, I'm only worried about "how to earn merits". Actually I'm looked for easy methods even shortcuts. Then one day I got a nice reply from a senior member regarding what are the things that i can learn from this forum ( actually totally free) and  how to use "search" function. Now I am addicted to learn new things regarding cryto field even other fields too. I feeled this forum like a free version of  encyclopedia. The things I have learned from this short period of time are as follows which I believed helpful for new coming members.

• There are no "easy method" or "shortcuts" to earn merits( Even life). Don't worry about earning merits, gaining merit is a side benefit. You just need to contribute to the forum by helping other members.
  • I think this forum is driven by sharing each others knowledge and experience. So always try to help other members while you are learning.
  • Try to use "search" function before posting.
  • Since this is a international forum, as members we should have some English litaracy in order to better interaction with other members. ( But there are local boards that you can share and learn from your native language too).
  • Don't post unnecessarily and clog the threads if you don't have anything to say.
  • I think better off from bounty sections( at least few months from joining) which gives you extra time for reading.
  • Don't hesitate to use "report to moderator" funtion which helps to make forum at least less spam.( I have reported 32 reports with 100% accuracy)

I further likes to share my bookmarked list of threads which I believed helpful for new comers too.

My bookmarked list

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner

Activity: 336
Merit: 298

Loading... & http://bit.ly/reLoaded_

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

Good work again.

Here is another source: Self development and BitcoinTalk [Must read for new members]

I have laid out the topics with those topics which were/are helping me a lot personally. I am sure you will find some of them helpful for you too.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.