Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:04:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much is the highest amount you earned from holding your bounty reward token?  (Read 409 times)
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:36:38 AM

My highest amount i earned from holding my bounty reward token was i got more than 20k usd from twitter bounty alone and that was from oyster bounty i just hold it for 1 month while waiting for the signal then luckily got the 20k value to sold my 5k tokens that was 6 months ago.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:46:27 AM

A question that pop up my mind this time due to curiosity and I know that there are also member of BTT also ask the same questions.

How much is the highest amount you earned from holding your bounty reward token?
How long did you hold that token?
What is the name of that token?

I just want to know some of your experienced as a bounty hunter for me to have more hope and faith that crypto currencies are part of our life and for me to trust more crypto because being new with less experience is not easy sometimes doubt will came into my mind that maybe this crypto / bounty is not a good way to make some money.

I need to read more also learn more from your experiences if it is better to hold the token for a long time or sell it in small amount!

2500$ earned
immediatly i sold it when i get
ETH blue

i was very happy thats my first bounty experience

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:18:25 AM

more than $5000. hold time was about more than three months. Although sometimes a lot of cautious also because many are selling their bounty so certainly a bit making it's worth getting down. But if you believe that the results have a good opportunity and a good technology then hold it and do not hesitate about the results. We will not know when the coin/token of garbage could be worth.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:54:40 AM

The biggest I've got from doing a bounty is around $2500, That time i don't hold it too long before selling the coins.
Hopefully i've got that big payment bounty again Cheesy
jjeeppeerrxx (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:43:47 AM

The biggest I've got from doing a bounty is around $2500, That time i don't hold it too long before selling the coins.
Hopefully i've got that big payment bounty again Cheesy

That's very inspiring testimony from your experienced in doing bounty campaign Sir. What kind of campaign you earned that amount of income? That was how many months or is it year ago?

Can you share the latest highest amount you earned this 2018? Just for inspiration!
Billgates710

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

In market most of the coins is affected for price based on this situation we need to hold our coin so that we can earn more or gain more profit based on this we should always think about our coin how to invest or how to increase our profit.
jjeeppeerrxx (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:08:48 AM

I think it was about 50k usd but if I had held to its max value is was around $3 MILLION. sold too early. sad times.

This made me shocked, and made my mind black for a couple of seconds (Lol). OMG 50K USD is unbelievable amount earned from bounty if others may think who are not familiar with crypto and bounty but for me I believed 100% that you earned that amount because I also have an online friend who coaches me to do this bounty work and also earned huge money because of his rank as Legendary same as you are.

Thank you for sharing your experienced with us, it serves as an inspiration to work hard and choose the best ICO project to do.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:37:06 AM

A question that pop up my mind this time due to curiosity and I know that there are also member of BTT also ask the same questions.

How much is the highest amount you earned from holding your bounty reward token?
How long did you hold that token?
What is the name of that token?

I just want to know some of your experienced as a bounty hunter for me to have more hope and faith that crypto currencies are part of our life and for me to trust more crypto because being new with less experience is not easy sometimes doubt will came into my mind that maybe this crypto / bounty is not a good way to make some money.

I need to read more also learn more from your experiences if it is better to hold the token for a long time or sell it in small amount!
I think it's better to hold the marker for a long time. But this is my personal opinion. If you hold, then you can win on one coin, but lose on another. 
The biggest reward I received from bounty is $ 1,000.
thomaseco

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

I'm new to this that's why i couldn't collect any reward. But, I hope to get good amount of bounties in future.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 12:55:51 AM

I am still a newbie to the cryptocurrency and still a newbie also in bounty campaign. But as far as I have observed based on my bounty rewards, I gathered up almost 5 eth from the start of my participation in the bounty campaigns until now. These reward only covers facebook campaign, twitter campaign, telegram campaigns, and signature campaigns.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: