Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:33:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am going to invest 10BTC to different altcoins  (Read 905 times)
revo1044

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:53:24 PM

yes i think this is the best trading strategy, just buy 10 Different altcoins and hold for long term till one of them up more than double to sell it, after six month you will get 20 btc .
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:54:48 PM

I think that this is a very interesting idea! Why not? I am sure that you will earn good money if you do like this. only a smart person who knows trading basics can think of such a great solution, as for me I would like to invest in btc
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:55:49 PM

That is a lot of money to be simply asking here on this forum, I would urge you do invest some of your time into research before doing anything, there are many traders who predicted lower lowers before bull runs etc and the truth is nobody knows what projects will do well. Go read up on some blockchain projects, compile research and compare them, then come back here and ask people to verify your research and reasoning. Just my 2 cents but best of luck

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:59:31 PM

Great idea,spread among, let's say 20-30 of the most promising,and purchasing them,but in any case not to invest in 1-2тoкeнa,and that will help to sink and lose money,very reliable asprageli,and all will be good!And so I wish growth to all and good profits, as we are pioneers, as less than 5% of the world's population is involved in the crypt Now
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:42:42 PM

You have positive idea towards the future of altcoins. 10 BTC is big but if you really want to risk it big then you need to be careful that some coins may fall down coz they don't have community or lack of transparency. Hence, if you have speculative coins that you are really into it then pick Nem,Waves,Neo,EOS,Dash,Litecoin.
romanjose1402

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:56:15 PM

It seems like a good option if you already know a what altcoins you want to invest in. IF you buy them gradually it would be better, waiting for the best prices in order to get more profit.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:46:46 PM

In the next 2-3 years, you will be given such a profit almost all the coins that are in the top. I think it's worth investing in altcoins like Ethereum, EOS, OMG, ADA, Ripple, NEO.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:23:21 PM

As for me it is very risky because now the market is in a very bad condition and invest in altcoins now this is a rather strange decision  Huh

I agree with you. These few months and not very good. The price falls down, so nobody can definitely know when it grows up. But it is personal decision to invest into altcoins.

romaleshc

Activity: 204

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:37:18 PM

I think you should take a look at Ripple (XRP) Smiley. It's the best altcoin with low price at the moment and last year, XRP had increased very quickly and as I know there are so many guys earn thousands or maybe millions dollars by investing in XRP when its price was very low Cheesy. I think this year it'll be the same Cheesy

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:46:43 PM

If you will satisfy with x3 5 in next 2 3 years, any altcoin in top 10 at coinmarketcap will give you this for sure. Neo ethereum are good ones they can give you it much earlier.
Agree with your comments. The pennies in the top 10 are all potential coins. I do not think we need to wait two years to be able to x2-x3 property. Maybe we will x5-x10 at the end of this year
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:48:58 PM

I saw someone mention waves and I've seen many people I respect agree with that call, I need to do some research but it certainly is a popular choice. One for me with a HUGE potential is Dragon coin, way below ICO price and in a year I think it could hit $5 or more

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:47:51 AM

I'm happy to know that you want to invest in crypto. But, BTC and ETH are having the best position in the market. So, why don't you chose them as well
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:59:56 PM

It is great that you will invest in the alternative coins
because through this you can open yourself in other investment and will not depend on the company of bitcoins which is not good.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:07:21 PM

now it's better not to do it and keep everything in bitcoin. I would buy only for a long time and not for the entire amount of the deposit
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:17:41 PM

If you will satisfy with x3 5 in next 2 3 years, any altcoin in top 10 at coinmarketcap will give you this for sure. Neo ethereum are good ones they can give you it much earlier.
The OP does not specify if he wants to get those profits in bitcoin or in fiat, if you want to get 5 times your investment in the next years in fiat then leaving your money in bitcoin can give you those profits if you wait long enough, but if what you really want is to multiply your bitcoin holdings then you need to invest in coins with a lower market cap and wait for them to grow.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:15:11 PM

I think coins that are currently prices low will be your best bet. Coins like Ada, Ripple, XVG, XLM, LOOM etc will give you a high return on investment if you buy and hold them for sometime.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
mightname

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:43:49 AM

That's a 1000000 dollars examination everybody is asking, and creditably, no ace allow you the right solvent.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

You are entering the market at the right time and it is good to know that you want to invest in different altcoins with great potentials, But I will advise you do your own research to invest your money right, Coin market cap site is a good place to beginning

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

A bold move, and a decision made at the right time. With prices so low, you will be getting the best prices for the coins which you are buying, which would mean more profit for you when the prices of the coin recovers. Also you stand to make a lot more money if you are willing to hold the coins that you buy for up to three years which will give them ample time to grow.

echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

10BTC is huge money and since you are bring out such huge money for investment, I will suggest you take your time and do your own research and to invest rightly, you can take people suggestions but don't invest based on people's suggestion, do your own due diligence. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: