Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275788 times)
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

You have been told via email that your information has been forwarded to processing for further investigation. Until they do that I have nothing further to offer you. Remember that today is Sunday.
You have been told via email that your information has been forwarded to processing for further investigation. Until they do that I have nothing further to offer you. Remember that today is Sunday.

Another waste of time post. Another comment taken from the Telegram group that related to a very specific question asked by a contributor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:11:15 AM

I saw Cryptassist ad and I never hesitant to put in my little comtribution, how I wish I had money to buy it much. But and hopeful to sell 1 cta for $1000 soon. I just got 28 of cta .
Will you wait until the price of 1CTA is $1000? Shocked Your hope is too far away and you can not wait till then, I think $ 10 is a great price. You can borrow a little if you feel confident about it because 28CTA is exactly too little.

If you think it can reach what was actually the original ICO price? If some people here believe $10 is a great price, $1000 seems to be way too much.

It is wat too much impossible with $1000 but I am very optimistic with $10 in a long run. Cryptassist has a great team and not only that they are very active answering queries on their community telegram which will also boost the confidence of this project. I'll be waiting for more announcements like exchange since I only got few during ICO.

It may go much higher if crypto lifts off and Cryptassist plays a big role in that, but who knows what the future will bring. Patience is asked now.

Only IF crypto soars this year or so but the challenge for the team is, how can they maintain the ICO price in this kind of market or ensures that the value will go up after listing. I know it will not happen overnight but if they deliver results in a short period of time for sure Cryptassist will be one of the best in no time. Congrats in advance  Smiley
HungHipp

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:59:19 AM

does usefull for me ? i think if you earn your money on cryptocurrency i say yes for that .because this project bring you like Cryptassist is your one-stop hub for anything crypto related .
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:10:12 PM

One more all-in-one crypto solution bridging the gap between the crypto-world and day-to-day reality. There is really very little direct competition on the market, so Cryptassist may place itself in a very advantageous market position.
Soslumisir

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

The project is based on the blockchain has the right to exist! Blocking and digital technology make life easier in terms of eliminating intermediaries in the form of banking and electronic payment systems. It makes us and our data confidential, allowing transactions to be transparent, allows you to make transactions in any amount without fear of blocking accounts.
chon83
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

This is a very impressive project and will fill a much needed void in this space. Often we find that many on the resources in this market are in various platforms. Cryptassist puts all these resources in one place.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:22:29 PM

Simple & straightforward solution to, hopefully, usher in the new era. I mean I do like it & willing to put my money where my mouth is, I'm going to buy a bunch of tokens & I'm going to make great money off of them
thuyde1249

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

How much have plans changed in roadmap since the product list was cut? Are the plans on track?
Mathuer12

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

I got cta just because crypto go. I spend money with pokemon go that dont give any return, what to say about crypto go 😍
And pokemon go have a lot of sponsors in japan, crypto go will be greater than pokemon go wishing for that
PeterDecosse

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:25:08 PM

I honestly believe crypto go could be something we never seen before in crypto
And really have the reach to go to the masses if done right
I'm not gonna be sat here next year saying I made couple hundred grand quick profit but missed the opportunity of a lifetime to be involved with something what has huge potential like that
But everyone one had their own plan
And none of them are wrong, just have to do what feels right for you
But waiting 4 months to see what happens is nothing in investment terms
zerro99x

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

88 million supply with deflationary model, top 10 first listing, cards exchange and crypto go couple months after, for $0,38
mizukage123

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

Do you know that at the listing will be a massive drop for the people that have bought cta with trf
15.000.000 cta is from people that have converted trf,is a lot
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

I saw Cryptassist ad and I never hesitant to put in my little comtribution, how I wish I had money to buy it much. But and hopeful to sell 1 cta for $1000 soon. I just got 28 of cta .
Will you wait until the price of 1CTA is $1000? Shocked Your hope is too far away and you can not wait till then, I think $ 10 is a great price. You can borrow a little if you feel confident about it because 28CTA is exactly too little.

If you think it can reach what was actually the original ICO price? If some people here believe $10 is a great price, $1000 seems to be way too much.

It is wat too much impossible with $1000 but I am very optimistic with $10 in a long run. Cryptassist has a great team and not only that they are very active answering queries on their community telegram which will also boost the confidence of this project. I'll be waiting for more announcements like exchange since I only got few during ICO.

It may go much higher if crypto lifts off and Cryptassist plays a big role in that, but who knows what the future will bring. Patience is asked now.

Only IF crypto soars this year or so but the challenge for the team is, how can they maintain the ICO price in this kind of market or ensures that the value will go up after listing. I know it will not happen overnight but if they deliver results in a short period of time for sure Cryptassist will be one of the best in no time. Congrats in advance  Smiley

If crypto soars then yes, but the key to unique success in this market is to come up with something that the people identify as truly unique and valuable as of right now.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:43:43 PM

Cryptassist is the first ecosystem which is designed to give clear information about cryptocurrency to everyone. Cryptocurrency is very difficult to understand for both the categories of people they are beginners and the experts. Both are unaware of using cryptocurrency as a currency in their daily life.  Cryptassist will solve all the problems by showing how to use the cryptocurrency to everyone in everyday life.  Cryptassist provides crypto tools to the user that helps them in saving the time and avoids extra efforts.
Cryptassist generates different tools and services, and these help them in giving notifications to the users who have unique profiles, targets. With the help of Cryptassist (CTA) Users are eligible to access the tools and get notifications regarding the updates. However, CTA uploads onto their debit cards and at the same time, top 50 cryptocurrencies are also used here. Therefore, visa or master card is accepted for both the online and offline purchase throughout the globe. Either you can be new to the crypto world or a traditional crypto expert, Cryptassist will give you desired tools and information for all the users. Therefore, Cryptassist helps them in reaching greater profiles.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

This project is made by professionals and has a huge strong team and really interesting community. It seems to me that this project will continue to develop well. Promising project. You must have join this Cheesy
Frank_Eem

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

Quick question, do you peg the price only on the $ value or in ETH?
I‘m asking, because as the price of ETH is dropping and it may not stop here, 1.5 ETH will therefore give us much less tokens in the sale then originally, correct?
Thanks
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:48:11 PM

a very good and very interesting project, a lot of complete services and facilities here and suitable for both crypto beginners and experts and I am interested in this project
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:06:24 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to unprecedented demand from all levels of potential contributors to the Cryptassist project, the Cryptassist private equity investor has decided to re-open the ICO for the remaining 31 days.

The core features of Cryptassist are:
•   CryptoGo
•   Exchange
•   Debit Card
•   Multi-Coin Block Explorer
•   Deflation Model

A full refund is offered to any existing contributor who no longer wishes to be a part of the Cryptassist project. You will receive your refund in the same currency as you paid in and at the same rate as the time of payment. Please inform us by contacting: support@cryptassist.io within 7 days of 31 August 2018.

ICO details are:
•   Start Date: 31 August 2018
•   Completion Date: 30 September 2018
•   Coin Supply: 88 million CTA
•   CTA Price: US$0.38
•   Bonus: 20%

CTA will be listed on an exchange as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and support of Cryptassist.

Best regards,

The Cryptassist Team

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:13:11 AM

With the recent update of reopening the ico has advantage and disadvantage. Some of early investors complained about the decision as the first impression was it will take time again to launch the project but it was cleared by the admins that it will still be delivered according to the roadmap and also the benefit is basically it opened a room for new investors to gain some CTA. Currently it is less than 12% until it reach the hardcap and I know you guys will get it. Way to go Cryptassist Team.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:55:04 AM

With the recent update of reopening the ico has advantage and disadvantage. Some of early investors complained about the decision as the first impression was it will take time again to launch the project but it was cleared by the admins that it will still be delivered according to the roadmap and also the benefit is basically it opened a room for new investors to gain some CTA. Currently it is less than 12% until it reach the hardcap and I know you guys will get it. Way to go Cryptassist Team.

I can understand where the early investors are coming from. Their funds are stuck for a longer time than initially agreed upon and that means also tremendous loss of control over the management of your funds.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: