Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:48:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275788 times)
Emmax

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:17:46 AM

Cryptassist News

Fortunately the bounty program officially ends today (14 August) as ICO ends. The telegram group is buzzing with information and latest updates: https://t.me/cryptoearnfree        

And for those signature participants, you are advised not to remove your signature until your stakes are displayed on spreadsheet.                                                                        

And in case you have forgotten how awesome the Cryptassist project is,  why not read through their whitepaper or visit the official website : https://www.cryptassist.io/

Whitepaper : https://www.cryptassist.io/assets/downloads/whitepaper.pdf

Thanks for sharing this update again.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emmax

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:19:18 AM

What a fantastic project! CryptAssist finally make the vision which they have accomplished. I have seen from the beginning what this team will be able to do in the Crypto space. This is the only project that have been developing ever since without first collecting funds from investors. Now presently Hard Cap and Soft Cap are guaranteed and this was reach before the expected date September 12th. A very huge thanks to Cryptassist team and the investors for making it possible to get the needed money to take the project to another level.
Emmax

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:21:17 AM

I am very confident that this project will run successfully with inventory of tokens of only 88 million it will remain stable in price ...

Hard cap has been ended now. No more pre-sale again. And it will be listed on exchange ASAP at the rate of $0.5 from the email we all received if you invest.
Emmax

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:22:32 AM

Another good news right now is that since ICO period has ended. CTA will be listed on top 5 exchange at the rate of $0.5 ASAP.  What a fantastic team we have here in Cryptassist. I will advice you that you grab as many as you can after listed.
CryptAssist is all in one Crypto solution to us, don't miss this chance
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:23:29 AM

You will have 25 different apps for traders or 25 functions in one app? And which functions will be avaliable? There are a lot of similar projects already...

Which other project have you seen that offer any similar features with CryptAssist.. That you are referring to?

As I know CoinFi, DashCoin making similar platform tools for crypto-traders. Or Im wrong? Which different here?
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:28:33 AM

I am very confident that this project will run successfully with inventory of tokens of only 88 million it will remain stable in price ...

Hard cap has been ended now. No more pre-sale again. And it will be listed on exchange ASAP at the rate of $0.5 from the email we all received if you invest.

This means the token sale will go on on an exchange at $0.5 or why is it going to be offered at that exact price?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:19:39 AM

Cryptassist is working to provided a comprehensive set of tools and features including news and trading alerts. I believe there is a need for such tools in the market.
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:19:48 AM

Another good news right now is that since ICO period has ended. CTA will be listed on top 5 exchange at the rate of $0.5 ASAP.  What a fantastic team we have here in Cryptassist. I will advice you that you grab as many as you can after listed.
CryptAssist is all in one Crypto solution to us, don't miss this chance

But how can we know what will be the price? Market will make own correction of the price. Considering market situation CTA price can fall down.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
DimLeg

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

Hello, tell me please, do I have to mention the address of the encryption purse. Can I get bets without it?
Vladrak

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

I really like this project and, as I think, the project really has great potential. But I'm wondering why his rating on ICObench is not very high?
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:57:26 AM

Congratulations to the Cryptoassist team with completed ICO. Btw how much funds were raised? And when do u plan to start Debit Card delivering?
LilBoby

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

I like this project, it seems very promising project and with great prospects. When can we expect a fully functional platform with fixed deposits?
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

Congratulations to the Cryptoassist team with completed ICO. Btw how much funds were raised? And when do u plan to start Debit Card delivering?
It was one of the successful ICO in 2018 with reach the hard cap, if so, like I've seen in the whitepaper hard cap is 23,625,000 USD. Can be said that's funds they raised, it's really amazing ICO who get excess funds. Waiting for the next movement of this project later on.
bostaufik

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

selamat ico has finish At Cryptassist we believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain is the future. We believe that mass adoption is inevitable, it will happen, and we want to lead the revolution.  Wink and all looking forward to the latest news   Wink
bakst2

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:54:39 PM

Cryptassist aims to automate systems as much as practicable, coupled with timely software updates, to eliminate the human factor and exclude exploiting vulnerability possibilities and detect any deviant behavior of systems.

fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:27:23 PM

Cryptassist declares itself as a universal solution for all crypto-currency transactions, which will increase profits for all - from beginners to experienced traders. its goals are relevant for the industry, so i found it as interesting project.
hoangkimphuc

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:06:02 PM

I really liked your project because the platform is really suitable for both professionals and beginners. I look forward to the product to try it out in practice.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:32:41 AM

This means the token sale will go on on an exchange at $0.5 or why is it going to be offered at that exact price?

This is just will started from 0.5 usd. But with second order price can become any. So it cant help price from down.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:53:17 AM

This is just will started from 0.5 usd. But with second order price can become any. So it cant help price from down.

The Cryptassist project was very successful during the ICO period, it ended sooner than expected. Will they ensure the lowest price of $0.5? I think it is very difficult when the market decides.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:08:15 AM

Cryptassist aspires to become the leading web and mobile-based application on which users will be able to access all the necessary information required to stay up to date with everything in the cryptosphere, gathered and presented on one easy to use the platform.

There is so much going on in the space that it's hard to imagine that a single app can manage to aggregate everything. Also, is it possible for users to decide what they deem most important?

Cryptassist is not a single app, it's an ecosystem - a platform that contains 25 apps and features. You only need to access what you personally deem to be of interest to you and also within each app or feature you can customize so as to personalize your preferences.

That's a positive as being able to intuitively use all those apps for your own advantage is an extremely important feature in and of itself. If you are completely overwhelmed by the complexity that's not what anyone wants.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: