Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275788 times)
CryptAssist (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:57:06 AM

I read the comments about the many interisuyutsya the functions of the project, I personally singled out for myself one, in my opinion, the most exaggerated, this Cryptassist freelancer, which connects enterprises or fathers working together to create online cryptographic projects.

Cryptassist Freelancer                     

Cryptassist will offer a freelance service feature as an integral part of its ecosystem, linking businesses or individuals with each other to engage or work as freelance talent on any projects online.

Employers will be able to post projects on a user friendly platform and receive quotes from freelancers within minutes of posting, or will be able to browse through freelancer profiles and make offers directly to the freelancer of their choosing.

Both parties will always be able to post for free.
With trusted freelancers to meet a huge variety of needs, including web design, mobile app development, virtual assistants, product manufacturing, and graphic design, just to name a few, Cryptassist Freelancer creates the perfect space for you to get work done online.

Implementing a milestone payment plan ensures a safe environment for both the employer and the freelancer. Employers only pay the full amount when they are satisfied with the work they receive and will be able to communicate with the freelancers throughout the duration of the project over the live chat feature.

Employers will pay the contract amount plus a low administrative fee. Employers will pay for the service using CTA. The funds will then be sent to the freelancer in fiat or any crypto currency of their choice.
Cryptassist Freelancer will require KYC for both the employer and the freelancer to ensure that the freelancers deliver their products or services and that the employers honor their payments upon completion of the project.

Features of Cryptassist Freelancer:

•   Post projects, free of charge

•   Post freelancer profiles and portfolios, free of charge

•   Employers pay for projects with CTA, freelancers are paid in fiat or any cryptocurrency of their choice

•   Milestone payments ensure safety for both the employer and the freelancer

•   Choose freelancers from multiple bids and profiles

•   Live chat feature means you can communicate directly with your freelancer throughout the project

•   24 hour customer support

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:03:36 AM

I read the comments about the many interisuyutsya the functions of the project, I personally singled out for myself one, in my opinion, the most exaggerated, this Cryptassist freelancer, which connects enterprises or fathers working together to create online cryptographic projects.
Yes, it's pretty good, so Cryptassist will simplify trading through this tool, which will perform long-term settlements on behalf of traders
Yes, this will enable you to provide data with a clear and organized token of tokens giving users access to the Cryptassist platform
Plus, they get the opportunity to pay for all of the services that they were offered.
It's great, there's nothing more to say, everything is simple and clear, I like it, but you need to take into account all the disadvantages of this function!

Everyone here are talking about completely different features and apps. The only relationship is that they are all on one amazing platform. Please visit our website: www.cryptassist.io to see more and also download our Whitepaper, which is an in depth overview of the entire Cryptassist philiosophy and ecosystem.
sawsea

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:47:46 AM

Phase 2 will start immediately after phase 1. CTA are coins not tokens and run on their own network. The option to have 4 phases in the ICO is outlined in the Whitepaper that you can download from their website: www.cryptassist.io All information regarding further phases and unlocking of CTA will be announced on thier website.
SteveCar

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:58:17 AM

I like the construction of this plan! Really well website, mindful logo, riveting approach!
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:05:32 AM

The Cryptassist PR Manager, Samantha Haeberli and Chinese Community Manager, Ms. Tongjia presenting at the Blockchain Meet Up in Beijing China.🇨🇳 They are currently presently (speaking). You are follow up on twitter for more updates.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:11:05 AM

The Cryptassist PR Manager, Samantha Haeberli and Chinese Community Manager, Ms. Tongjia presenting at the Blockchain Meet Up in Beijing China.🇨🇳 They are currently presently (speaking). You are follow up on twitter for more updates.

Actually, the Meet Up was at 6.00pm (local time) in Beijing on Tuesday 24 July 2018.
Botaisk

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:01:16 AM

Cryptopedia - another part of the ecosystem Cryptassist, cool function !! She works on the principle of Wikipedia ?! Or how?!
Great Man

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

Cryptopedia - another part of the ecosystem Cryptassist, cool function !! She works on the principle of Wikipedia ?! Or how?!
This allows users to do in-depth research and obtain the necessary information necessary to assist in their cryptographic portfolio strategy.
Mike Mike

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:21:39 AM

To find information, there is another very cool thing as a community forum Cryptassist.
cold beer

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

Forum UTB is generally a good idea, because in this way, users can participate in the provision and collection of information for use by other members of the community.
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

Blockchain Beijing China Meet Up – Investor Meetings - 25 July 2018

The Cryptassist CEO, Henri Oostebring, accompanied by the Public Relations Manager, Samantha Haeberli and the Chinese Community Manager, Ms. Tonjia, attended the Blockchain China Meet Up in Beijing, China on Tuesday. 24 July. The meet up was attended by investors from 20 of the largest Investment Companies and Token Fund Companies in China.

At the Meet Up the Cryptassist team presented the Cryptassist ecosystem and how the Cryptassist advanced deflation model works for the benefit of investors and how our Dag algorithm solves the scalability issues that most other cryptocurrencies face, as more and more governments and businesses turn to blockchain for efficiency and security solutions.

Today, 25 July 2018, the Cryptassist team is having private discussions with investors that attended the meeting and sought further information on how Cryptassist may assist them with their corporate investment strategies and efficiency in business practices.

We wish the team well in these discussions.

To learn more about the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website and download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

irinainvestor7

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

I am glad that this project brings such a revolution. When the world develops, things get better. It isinteresting to observe and be a part of such projects!
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

One More Reason to Support Cryptassist – The Cryptassist Fully Licensed Spot Exchange

Did you have the opportunity to buy cheap shares in startups like Apple, Google, Facebook or any of the other top listed companies and decided not to because you weren’t confident that they would succeed?
How do you feel now?

Enter the crypto era: Let’s take one example – Binance.

In early 2017 Binance was somebody’s idea – a dream. Today it’s the world Number 1 cryptocurrency exchange and it is estimated that they, even after this short period of time, raise US$500 million in annual fee revenue.

The Binance ICO was run in mid 2017 and raised around US$15 million by selling their Binance coins (BNB) at US$0.10 each. Supporters of that ICO would, within 6 months, realize more than a twenty two thousand, yes, twenty two thousand, percentage increase in value, or put in basic terms – profit.

This absolutely amazing trajectory of BNB is a demonstration that utility coins like the Cryptassist coin (CTA) can have great value and become popular with exchange users. Couple this with the 50% discount on fees the Cryptassist exchange will offer when trading fees are paid with CTA and there is even more motivation to be a supporter of CTA.

The Cryptassist exchange is, of course, not exclusive for CTA trading and will function like any other full cryptocurrency exchange, as well as offering deposits and withdrawals in fiat.

If you are still not tempted to support Cryptassist and participate in the ICO, then consider that the exchange is only part of the amazing overall platform that is being developed. This is a platform that will undoubtedly change the way the crypto world is viewed and how cryptocurrencies are used, by everyone, everyday.

With more than 20 features and apps to cater for every person, from novices through to established traders and experts, no aspect of the crypto world has been left untouched.

So, next time this year, will you be a winner, or will you be the one that let another opportunity pass you by?

To learn more the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

hollymoolly

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

Forum UTB is generally a good idea, because in this way, users can participate in the provision and collection of information for use by other members of the community.
In addition, the search is very convenient to use, because searches can be performed either by geography or by language.
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:45:44 PM

great project for the future
Crypsassist introduces its innovative deflation model. The coins that are spent on the pay-per-use features of the app will then be burned or locked away in an inaccessible public address. Continuously reducing the supply thus combats the price resistance in the marketplace. Less supply encourages the value of the remaining coins.

The coins will be burned, not locked away.
Hello sir/maam can I ask what is the real purpose of burning tokens? I have already asked many people and their answers are different from each other that is why it is still confusing. Also I don't see any discussion in this forum about that. Thanks for answering sir/maam.

Burning CTA (that are coins, not tokens) creates a deflationary effect. With any valuable finite resource, the less CTA there is the more the remaining CTA will be potentially worth.
Ow I get it. It is just like if the coins will be burn, the supply will be less and based on law of demand and supply, the less supply the more demand. Correct me if I am wrong.

You are 100% correct!
I see, now I know about it. Thanks a lot sir. But I have another question. If the coin will be just burn, is it not the loss of the company? Because their coin will be just burn instead of being sold.

cryptoeclipse

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

The main principles that must be present in good and promising projects are knowledge, security, accessibility, new technologies, without this project there is no chance of life!
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

CRYPTASSIST ICO ASSISTANT

Got an unbeatable idea and want to hold an ICO? Don’t know how to run an ICO? Cryptassist ICO Assistant helps project founders to launch an ICO in order to raise capital for a project. For a percentage fee, project creators will be able to create tokens through a simple process and will be able to list them on Cryptassist’s fully licensed exchange.

Packages based on the needs of the individual project creators will be offered

All projects will have a profile on the Cryptassist platform where potential backers will be able to see the teams, their previous experience and extensive information on the projects. There will be a live chat feature so that project creators and backers can communicate and news and regular updates on the ICOs can be given. Profiles will have links to the ICO websites, Whitepapers and Roadmaps.

A thorough KYC for project founders will be required to offer security to backers of the projects.

Cryptassist ICO Assistant Features Include:

Escrow Service – Cryptassist will act as an escrow service and hold funds to demonstrate transparency to backers, creating security for all parties involved.

ICO Auditing – Cryptassist will carry out a thorough screening process of all aspects of the project to ensure that the structure is comprehensive and can function as proposed. If the project is not found to be feasible, the project will not be supported.

Translations – Cryptassist will translate the website and whitepaper of projects to maximize exposure to international markets.

ICO Consulting – Cryptassist will review each project proposal to assist creators in launching the most successful project possible.

Website Creation – Cryptassist will create visually compelling websites that communicate the projects’ unique visions to potential investors.

Community Management – Brand promotion on social media to gain potential customers.

Technical Advice – Cryptassist will review technical specifications and infrastructure and make recommendations if improvements are required.

To learn more about the Cryptassist ICO Assistant or the Cryptassist platform, please visit our website or download our Whitepaper at www.cryptassist.io

NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:56:22 PM

The main principles that must be present in good and promising projects are knowledge, security, accessibility, new technologies, without this project there is no chance of life!
The collection and application of knowledge is vital for any strong project and its users. People who make decisions must be based on accurate data and information, so that the project is meaningful for many users!
CryptAssist (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:58:53 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 03:41:42 AM by CryptAssist

great project for the future
Crypsassist introduces its innovative deflation model. The coins that are spent on the pay-per-use features of the app will then be burned or locked away in an inaccessible public address. Continuously reducing the supply thus combats the price resistance in the marketplace. Less supply encourages the value of the remaining coins.

The coins will be burned, not locked away.
Hello sir/maam can I ask what is the real purpose of burning tokens? I have already asked many people and their answers are different from each other that is why it is still confusing. Also I don't see any discussion in this forum about that. Thanks for answering sir/maam.

Burning CTA (that are coins, not tokens) creates a deflationary effect. With any valuable finite resource, the less CTA there is the more the remaining CTA will be potentially worth.
Ow I get it. It is just like if the coins will be burn, the supply will be less and based on law of demand and supply, the less supply the more demand. Correct me if I am wrong.

You are 100% correct!
I see, now I know about it. Thanks a lot sir. But I have another question. If the coin will be just burn, is it not the loss of the company? Because their coin will be just burn instead of being sold.

Only coins sold already can be burned for premium alerts and services. Any coins not sold during the ICO will be burned, then coins used for premium alerts and services will be burned. This causes deflation meaning the remaining coins are more in demand and therefore potentially more valuable to the holders.
punkster

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:15:47 PM

The collection and application of knowledge is vital for any strong project and its users. People who make decisions must be based on accurate data and information, so that the project is meaningful for many users!
Simplicity is the main thing that I value in the project. I am glad that Information, on the platform Cryptassist, will always be presented in a simple and understandable manner, so that every trader, novice or experienced, could easily analyze and use the data.
I like that information about the project is always represented in ways that do not complicate the life of a beginner in this field too much !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: