Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CRYPTASSIST — THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 275788 times)
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

I hope this platform brings more users to the world of cryptocurrencies. Given the team member’s experiences, I think this would be a successful project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Togacity

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:19:30 PM

The most promising ICO ever. Hoping to see you in the crypto world
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

Congratulations to the Cryptoassist team with completed ICO. Btw how much funds were raised? And when do u plan to start Debit Card delivering?
It was one of the successful ICO in 2018 with reach the hard cap, if so, like I've seen in the whitepaper hard cap is 23,625,000 USD. Can be said that's funds they raised, it's really amazing ICO who get excess funds. Waiting for the next movement of this project later on.

Yes, it's really infrequent situation in current market conditions. It means that investors are believing in this project. Well, I very expect for final result of Cryptassist team.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
CWinner

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:46:28 PM

I believe this coin has a chance to enter top cryptocurrencies. A viable return to investors stems from the potential token growth by many times by making more and more people involved to the cryptospace.
Raline

Activity: 315
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:51:20 AM

does usefull for me ? i think if you earn your money on cryptocurrency i say yes for that .because this project bring you like Cryptassist is your one-stop hub for anything crypto related .
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:56:17 AM

Congratulations to the Cryptoassist team with completed ICO. Btw how much funds were raised? And when do u plan to start Debit Card delivering?
It was one of the successful ICO in 2018 with reach the hard cap, if so, like I've seen in the whitepaper hard cap is 23,625,000 USD. Can be said that's funds they raised, it's really amazing ICO who get excess funds. Waiting for the next movement of this project later on.

Yes, it's really infrequent situation in current market conditions. It means that investors are believing in this project. Well, I very expect for final result of Cryptassist team.

I see there are many people from the community are supporting this project, yes you are right whether how far the community is showing interest we have to wait until the end of the crowdsale. How far these people will develop what they mentioned in the roadmap.
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:58:53 AM

Indeed, the Cryptassist trip is quite good with the technique that is so neat and perfectly packed that it has amazing results.
One good opportunity for the team to develop this coin. With one hope that Cryptassist is able to advance and have more value.
spiderlee

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:27:54 AM

Wow CryptAssist ICO is already finish I was not surprise on it because CryptAssist is an awesome project and have a very nice business model  and a lot of features that is first seen in the world of crypto, it is more faster in terms of  speed in transactions per seconds. What I can say , Congrats to CryptAssist Team for the good job!!
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

I am very confident that this project will run successfully with inventory of tokens of only 88 million it will remain stable in price ...

Hard cap has been ended now. No more pre-sale again. And it will be listed on exchange ASAP at the rate of $0.5 from the email we all received if you invest.

This means the token sale will go on on an exchange at $0.5 or why is it going to be offered at that exact price?

This is just will started from 0.5 usd. But with second order price can become any. So it cant help price from down.

The Cryptassist project was very successful during the ICO period, it ended sooner than expected. Will they ensure the lowest price of $0.5? I think it is very difficult when the market decides.

They can't ensure anything unless they put up buy walls themselves with the funds they gathered, but that wouldn't be a smart move.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:10:03 PM

Hey guys! Congrats with the finish of the ICO! Are there any confirmed exchanges yet? I heard something about OKEX in the telegram chat, is it just a rumor?
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:45:57 AM

The sales of tokens (Cryptassist) were completed a few days ago ... how long will it take for bounty participants to get rewards? Please explain
decibel1337

Activity: 504
Merit: 285

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:48:27 AM

what gets to me is the fact that cryptassist apps/features are almost 100% complete for the most part, there are way too many projects with nothing to show, y'know what I'm saying? it's refreshing to see an almost ready project on here
sergiorus

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:56:12 AM

The sales of tokens (Cryptassist) were completed a few days ago ... how long will it take for bounty participants to get rewards? Please explain
well, as far as I know that will happen after any confirmed exchanges. The scheduled timeline for exchanges is Q3 2018 (end of September).
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

I believe this coin has a chance to enter top cryptocurrencies. A viable return to investors stems from the potential token growth by many times by making more and more people involved to the cryptospace.

What do you mean by top? Do you think it can become top 50 or even better in the overall ranking of cryptos? There are many projects that compete for a top position.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
QTC
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:06:25 PM

CAn you reveal on which exchanges you are planing to be listed??
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

What do you mean by top? Do you think it can become top 50 or even better in the overall ranking of cryptos? There are many projects that compete for a top position.

haha he saw that this was not competition
yes I know the cryptassist can hit hardcap but for sure I've seen a lot of projects that hit hardcap when ICO but not directly in the around top 50 in CMC

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
hwenhuynh

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:24:27 PM

CTA will be listed on an exchange soon. That is the end of token sales. The team is working hard now.
sergiorus

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

why not? top-50 is starting from $150m+ marketcap now. well maybe not right after listing, maybe not in the first month but chances are very good huh?
beautifulgirl89

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

If everyone displays some common sense and doesn't dump then we can hold the listing price or even better.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:42:07 PM

why not? top-50 is starting from $150m+ marketcap now. well maybe not right after listing, maybe not in the first month but chances are very good huh?
right, lots of coins competing to get top rank in coinmarketcap. it shows development of good coins, and traders certainly observe its development. with a solid team, investor, and trader, i think this project has an opportunity for that

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: