Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Campaign  (Read 509 times)
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:18:49 AM

Signature campaign is the best for sure, because the reward that you can receive for it is much better. With facebook campaigns you will probably receive tokens worth only $10-$20 because of the high number of participants in the campaign. On the signature campaign not so many people can participate.

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:24:41 AM

Facebook Campaign and signature campaign, which do you prefer?
I'm sure that everybody will prefer signature campaign because it will bring a lot of profit after campaign is finished.
Facebook and Twitter campaign is usually contractive many people join because it is easier than signature campaign even they can use many fake account to join to social campaign but because of this should the profit which you can be got in the future, is very low.
If you have social account which have many follower then you should only join campaign which will pay by Bitcoin.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:28:25 AM

If I were hanging from your favorite course. If your account rank high, certainly more promising to pick a signature campaign. But for the account of a still rank below, it looks like the facebook campaign is also interesting to follow. If I usually I see it used to be his greater bounty allocation which.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:35:51 AM

Signature campaign is good and much more potential to earn. Just see first all the xls/spreadsheet percentage calculation amount report of the bounty campaign, the signature campaign is more points than facebook campaign. But the facebook campaign is quite easy to do than signature campaign, just post and share then copy the link above and do the reporting stuff. Easy like that, don't choose and do it both if you are a true bounty hunter.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

I prefer signature campaign than facebook campaign. I'll admit that I am not fond of social media promotions but I am into signature campaigns right from the very start. Though many members here are joining both facebook and signature campaign, there are still different perspective for each and everyone. Signature campaigns is more exciting for me.
phamquangbinh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

You can read a lot of news and updates about the cryptocurrency so that your knowledge will be widen. and the most important and worth it. While you read informatiin you will have an earnings.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:22:17 PM

If you can manage your time and you can do both it is better. The more participation you have and if the ICO  project is successful you can have more benefits.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:28:43 PM

Signature campaign is totally better but in some case you still have to join Facebook bounty cause some bounty campaigns don't have signature bounty part Smiley). But IMO, I think you can join both Facebook and Signature bounty, it'll not take you to much some every day Grin, beside you can increase number of token you can earn from bounty campaign Grin

dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

The situation is such that it is becoming increasingly difficult to take part at the campaign bounty on Facebook due to the ban on advertising crypto currency in this social network. Often user accounts are blocked for this reason. Therefore, participation in the campaign of signatures on the bitcointalk forum is safer and undoubtedly more profitable!
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 04:02:01 PM

I think you should join both. A signature campaign gives you better rewards than a Facebook campaign, but for a limited time you can only participate in one project, so you have to choose a good project to join. I encourage you to participate in both facebook and twitter campaigns since so many of the participants are rewarded by a project that is usually small so you can participate in more projects to earn more rewards.
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

Everything has advantages and disadvantages, choose a campaign that suits your abilities. I am currently following a signature campaign and also some facebook campaigns and there is no problem with it.
phamquangbinh

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:59:41 AM

Facebook and Twitter campaign is usually contractive many people join because it is easier than signature campaign even they can use many fake account to join to social campaign but because of this should the profit which you can be got in the future, is very low.
If you have social account which have many follower then you should only join campaign which will pay by Bitcoin.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:09:12 AM

I prefer the signature company because it gets a bigger percentage than Facebook.But you can also participate in both.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:18:50 AM

For me, always in priority the signature campaigns, but in facebook and Twitter I also participate.

hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:48:36 AM

based on your rank its very hard to find a good signature campaign which they allowed junior members. But  if you find one you should do both  facebook and signature campaign. In signature campaign you need to have a time to post everyday because it has  minimum requirements in every signature campaign in order to get stakes mostly its on weekly based. Also in facebook campaign some of it is just you shared their post or sometimes you do a good post.

Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:56:19 AM

To be honest i never tried facebook campaign when i started here in bitcointalk. I tried bounty and signature campaign. I love joining in bounty and signature campaign because it doesn't takes time for me to work and aside from that i can also have stable job while doing signature campaign.

gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:01:32 AM

I prefer a signature campaign rather than a facebook campaign. However, to participate in a signature campaign requires a high ranking if you want maximum results. To climb the rankings in the forum requires a lot of merit and it becomes a difficult obstacle.
wwhity

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:09:34 AM

I prefer both of them, because they are different and you can do do them at the same time. Of course, signature campaign is more profitable, but as for me, it's good idea to participate in  signature campaign and twitter/facebook.

cryptoadobo

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:12:02 AM

Signature Campaign is better and rewarding but if you can do both it would be best. Social Media campaign now sometimes is a waste of time since there are many participants doing it. At the end of the campaign the token will be distributed depends on the stakes. Please do join also based on allocation on the campaign to know more about the potential of the reward.
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:15:33 AM

I prefer to participate in signing events because signature activities are the most valuable. Signing activities are simpler and easier to participate. Social media activities usually require regular reports. I don't like this step.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: