Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [RE-ANN][FCK] ★FCKBANKS REBORN ★(New Devs and team) ★  (Read 103719 times)
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:33:25 PM

Now only pump can help this coin.
Please stop talking nonsense, I think you have expectations of this coin or any coin that are only based on making fast cash in a short amount of time, that is not going to happen so please move on and spare us your negative comments here.

But he is right, unfortunately. Devs cannot even indicate what's next. No progress information. No aim.
What about poster action mentioned earlier? A lot of people were ready to help. A month ago we could have been listed on mintpal for 20 000 votes or 1 BTC.
Crycurex was guaranteed after fixing problems, now you're spamming voting links.

yeah, i remember! Crycurex was guaranteed!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:23:01 PM

on cryptorush no buy order during all this day Sad
Yeah, success we have 1st today buy on price 1 satoshi  Cheesy
Lombaqe

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:39:16 PM

Please stop talking nonsense, I think you have expectations of this coin or any coin that are only based on making fast cash in a short amount of time, that is not going to happen so please move on and spare us your negative comments here.

But he is right, unfortunately. Devs cannot even indicate what's next. No progress information. No aim.
What about poster action mentioned earlier? A lot of people were ready to help. A month ago we could have been listed on mintpal for 20 000 votes or 1 BTC.
Crycurex was guaranteed after fixing problems, now you're spamming voting links.

I think you have forgotten that it was mentioned that devs are working on getting wallet renewed as well as website,they are are also working on getting adaptive n-factor done to get us asic resistant and i just talked personally with another guy from my country to make a webshop selling fckbanks stuff to promote and market fckbanks,to make the profit from it go into fundraising.

And just as a reminder, everyone could make the posters and share the word of us already even though site is still in the middle of renewing..we are working on the coin all the time and we are doing our best, you just need to be patient.. and you can promote coin in the meanwhile as well as there is only few who is working on coin. I and yAK have mentioned it many times before, everyone can do their own part to help us grow..

And just so that you know,crycurex IS quaranteed whenever they get the auto deposit working,but when that happens, i don't know, it really isnt up to me,if i could affect on that, i would

Sneaking around in shadows,lurking like a Gollum
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:46:12 AM

crycurex is for sale, according to this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512384.0

not sure if and how it might affect FCK, but there are other options out there.

PS. seems they also don't give a FCK XD

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
yak

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 02:48:46 AM

I think you have forgotten that it was mentioned that devs are working on getting wallet renewed as well as website,they are are also working on getting adaptive n-factor done to get us asic resistant and i just talked personally with another guy from my country to make a webshop selling fckbanks stuff to promote and market fckbanks,to make the profit from it go into fundraising.

And just as a reminder, everyone could make the posters and share the word of us already even though site is still in the middle of renewing..we are working on the coin all the time and we are doing our best, you just need to be patient.. and you can promote coin in the meanwhile as well as there is only few who is working on coin. I and yAK have mentioned it many times before, everyone can do their own part to help us grow..

And just so that you know,crycurex IS quaranteed whenever they get the auto deposit working,but when that happens, i don't know, it really isnt up to me,if i could affect on that, i would

i'm not unsure if some of our """"""users"""""" are illiterate, have the memories of goldfish, or just dont give a fck about even trying to read a few forum posts and would rather just piss and moan rather than do something, not that i really give a fck, because those types of people are not who we are wanting to be part of the fckbanks project.

i'm not going to repeat myself yet again about the various things that are being worked on, because its apparent that the whiners don't even fcking read the forum posts and would rather just bitch and moan rather than actually support something Tongue

if you care about seeing whats being worked on, feel free to view lom's or my posts, or even just read the last few pages on this topic Wink
if you just care about bitching and moaning? fck off

even though ibidem tries to put the blame of being listed on mintpal on the 'devs', our job is not to get on exchanges our job is to make sure the crypto works, if *YOU* want fckbanks listed somewhere its YOUR job to demand they do it and keep demanding that they do it until they do it.

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
http://twitter.com/cryptogeeks
yak

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 02:52:11 AM

crycurex is for sale, according to this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512384.0

not sure if and how it might affect FCK, but there are other options out there.

PS. seems they also don't give a FCK XD

seems a lot of exchanges are 'changing hands' or getting 'investments' over the past few days

i wonder whats going on

i don't see how it would affect anyone tho since its just one exchange out of the growing number of exchanges.

on a slightly related note, its nice to see how fast fckbanks are bouncing back after the huge dump by the crybabies

NOMNOMNOM CHEAP FCKS

http://cryptogeeks.com - up to the microsecond cryptocurrency news and advice from angry basement dwelling nerds
mneehon

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:50:05 AM

my 2 FCKs

i'm not going to repeat myself yet again about the various things that are being worked on, because its apparent that the whiners don't even fcking read the forum posts and would rather just bitch and moan rather than actually support something Tongue

then don't Smiley

don't waste your time talking to idiots, you know the saying, they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience

if you care about seeing whats being worked on, feel free to view lom's or my posts, or even just read the last few pages on this topic Wink

on the other hand pepsi/nike generation loves to "just do it", they need instant reward, and appeasing them is unfortunately part of your job (would be nice to have (at least semi-)professional marketer to do this).

How about doing some incremental releases to let people see the "progress"?  (and I put "progress" in quotes not to offend but to incur that this is just a cosmetic change for developer but might be something fun for the bored ones.)  Even a wallet with new logo would be a small nice step, or how about changing "send/receive" menus to "give a fck / get a fck" ? Wink

and hell yeah, cheap fcks for those who want them (I bought more than I mined, and I mined a lot)

Also for those needing to pay their bills.  While I feel sorry for you, here is the lesson: never invest what you cannot afford to loose (and that includes time which is money, or rather asset).  Or accept the risks...

yak

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 04:05:17 AM

my 2 FCKs

then don't Smiley

don't waste your time talking to idiots, you know the saying, they will drag you to their level and beat you with experience

on the other hand pepsi/nike generation loves to "just do it", they need instant reward, and appeasing them is unfortunately part of your job (would be nice to have (at least semi-)professional marketer to do this).

How about doing some incremental releases to let people see the "progress"?  (and I put "progress" in quotes not to offend but to incur that this is just a cosmetic change for developer but might be something fun for the bored ones.)  Even a wallet with new logo would be a small nice step, or how about changing "send/receive" menus to "give a fck / get a fck" ? Wink

and hell yeah, cheap fcks for those who want them (I bought more than I mined, and I mined a lot)

Also for those needing to pay their bills.  While I feel sorry for you, here is the lesson: never invest what you cannot afford to loose (and that includes time which is money, or rather asset).  Or accept the risks...

if you know of anyone who has any marketing skills or anyone else knows of anyone who has any marketing skills that might be interested we would love to talk to them of course. Wink

as far as incremental releases goes, for the website its just not possible, what i can do tho is show some screenshots of the new wallet features as well as the new website as it comes along, tho doing actual incremental releases *OF* them (partially changed website etc) isn't really productive because it just means more overall work, same goes with the wallet, no point on releasing tons of little changes (in my opinion) which means people will have to update to see anything new, which is ok for some i suppose, i'd just rather have it when its properly ready to release rather than having to compile it for windows etc etc with each new little change.

we have set up a website for our project management system now, so its just a matter of everyone involved getting used to it and making sure everyone uses it (or else it loses its worth in my opinion), the changes syntaks has for the new wallet is awesome (and aren't anything other altcoins have in them) he just needs to find some time to do it, while working on another project at the same time so he has to juggle a bunch of things.

from taking over this project we haven't ever thought about it as a sprint, but always as a marathon, we don't care about nor will we pander to people who just care about mining and dumping or people who just want to 'trade' to make a quick buck, thats not what we are about, and there are PLENTY of crypto coins out there who are more than willing to try and rip you off or get caught up in pump n dumps if that is what you are looking for, if you are looking for a crypto currency and an actual project that has every intention of being around for a long time then we are here for you with open arms Tongue

mneehon

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:51:54 AM

Just noticed FCK is listed @ http://vardiff.com/coin/fckbankscoin/

do what you can what you want what you must

yak

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 06:23:23 AM

im confused as to what you are 'voting' on on that site? Smiley
i see that it lists pools tho which is nice

minecoin22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:28:50 AM

a good information for me.thanks.
VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:33:17 AM

Thank you! And food luck Smiley

You can leave your votes and comments for any coin or mining pool. That is
yak

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 06:40:40 AM

i see i see... but do the votes mean anything? thats what i was curious about Wink
like what is the point for 'voting' for a coin?

VarDiff

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:03:21 AM

i see i see... but do the votes mean anything? thats what i was curious about Wink

I'm not sure I understand the question, sorry
ibidem

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:51:17 AM

Why should we vote? What's the point to be on the list? Is it a competition?

FCKbanks: FZXdMQ5fiuL5x1PgAsd5QA3o1YYZ896nAp
VarDiff

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:23:09 AM

Why should we vote? What's the point to be on the list? Is it a competition?

It's not a competition. This is a site where everyone can express their opinions and to put a particular rating to any cryptocurrency or mining pooll
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:43:04 AM

On marketing, i cant design a webpage, but i can work some sigs for you guys, to use in other forums, where sigs are accepted, or banners for your website.
Or maybe stickers, posters & flyers if anyone feels like doing some voluntary work and having them printed and distributed in campuses and whatnot.

??

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
yak

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 01:44:33 PM

On marketing, i cant design a webpage, but i can work some sigs for you guys, to use in other forums, where sigs are accepted, or banners for your website.
Or maybe stickers, posters & flyers if anyone feels like doing some voluntary work and having them printed and distributed in campuses and whatnot.

??
sounds cool, i personally just use text sigs and i don't really frequent many forums but im sure other people do Wink

as far as stickers and posters and fliers if you feel up to designing something just start throwing out designs, once we have the new website done we will be doing a bunch of concepts for shirts/stickers/posters all geared towards fckbanks, crypto, anti greed, and making a change, if you have any ideas or concepts feel free to post them, even if they arent that great design wise if the concept is solid we can always work from there..
remember there is no such thing a as a stupid idea, only stupid people :p

on that note, one of the concepts we have for fckbanks is of course the 'splat' logo we have of the F, it can be used in anything that has an F in it, and works quite well... let me show you the top bar of the website so far (this is what will be showing once you scroll down the page a little on the site this will be stuck to the top of it)

so as you can see there are *TONS* of possibilities to brand the Fsplat into things from Fight, FCK, Freedom, etc ;P

yak

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 01:45:14 PM

that alone looks actually really slick as a sig... all thats missing is the domain Tongue
edit - something like that:

qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:03:26 PM

that alone looks actually really slick as a sig... all thats missing is the domain Tongue
edit - something like that:

WOW I love this design and as I am doing a new blog post for FCKBANKS today I will use that in my blog post, great graphic. I am just getting over my hacking woes, reinstalled and cleaned my comp so I can get back to promoting. My aim today is one blog post for FCKS and to write a personal email to all the exchanges. If anyone is a designer what we need is a nice little FCKBANKS LOGO FOR FCKBANKS ACCEPTED HERE for shops to put on their websites, merchants etc. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: