Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook removes/Unbans Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Ads  (Read 2026 times)
BTCballa

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

Facebook is lifting its ban on cryptocurrency ads which went into effect in January. After months of evaluation, the company decided to allow some crypto ads on its platform. Advertisers must submit a request form with details of their businesses and the types of crypto content to be promoted.

Starting June 26, we’ll be updating our policy to allow ads that promote cryptocurrency and related content from pre-approved advertisers. But we’ll continue to prohibit ads that promote binary options and initial coin offerings.

https://news.bitcoin.com
This is awesome more than it can be. I`m using that example constantly, when people are saying to me, that som ecountries would not allow cryptocurrency and put it under a ban!
blnchaguilar

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:50:40 AM

This was a good step from their side, cryptocurencies are being more and more popular now and ignoring them or muting them won't bring you anything positive.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

Facebook probably wants to be engaged in the advertising of new crypto projects!))) So they block different ads.)) In any case, the crypto world will not suffer from the bans on facebook!
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

This is a good news, it will help Bitcoin to lessen its fluctuation, as we can see in the market, Bitcoin is falling a lot, that's why it's a good news for Bitcoin, it will help Bitcoin somehow. In my opinion, this is really a big help for the market, I hope more good news come so that it'll help Bitcoin price to rise again.

Bitmore1

Activity: 57
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

FWIW, I quit FB a while ago.  Anything that can be regulated and controlled by a government, like FB, can regulate and control information for the sheep to follow.  Propaganda by the elites who also control our main currency in the US.  

--And in turn FB collects information of the most intimate nature about you, and SELLS it to whoever will pay.  I don't know about you guys and gals, but I don't play that game any more.

A good rule of thumb I heard is; If you are not paying for it, then you are the product, not the customer.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:58:08 AM

I think facebook made right decision. After falling their share price, they should increase their earning by unban cryptocurrency ads. For cryptocurrency community, its good news because it will expand information thru social media
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

Facebook does not allow the promotion of new projects! very often these projects turn out to be scams, so Facebook wants to create a secure social network! Facebook is worried about the safety of your money! the facebook itself is not against the crypto world and bitcoin!
win365

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

Yes it is true, because I have already seen with my eyes there was cryptocurrency advertising present on the Facebook just today. So it is a great and positive thing for the cryptocurrency community to have.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
fordrenok

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:20:04 PM

The time had come for Facebook evacuated this boycott. The crypto showcase is simply too enormous presently to dodge it totally. They are simply going to miss on the tremendous incomes that they could be making as opposed to nothing by any means.After this if all are set then regulations for cryptocurrency will be set and will promote crypto that means also to unban crypto ads on social media and google.
evichi

Activity: 1204
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:39:16 PM

Facebook, in my opinion, is careful of aiding adverts in places where cryptocurrency are not accepted. They are also careful of aiding scam projects. I think they are taking measure to safeguard the Facebook platform. It is a welcome development that they have unbanned the use of the platform for cryptocurrency adverts. This means that they are not against the use of cryptocurrency, but rather taking measures to ensure they are adhering to regulations as desirable.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
ayambawang

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:55:30 PM

This is good news, promotion on social media, especially Facebook, is considered very important, with the growing popularity of bitcoin, I hope that there will be more and more new investors who make the market even more excited so that it can accelerate price increases this year.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:32:10 AM

I think this will be really good news, Facebook is a good step for cryptocurrency and a policy update to advertise ads for advertising. They should really consider looking into allowing some ICOs.
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:42:22 AM

I think this is a logical step of facebook's leadership because there were too many scams who promoted their Ponzi schemes through this social network.
Crystal24

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:12:45 AM

I think this is a goodnews to the cryptocurrency community . Cryptocurrency is the future.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:45:55 AM

facebook and google both the companies are now supporting cryptocurrencies in large we can expect these two social media platforms can do a lot of publicity in bringing new investors to cryptocurrency industry
RoyEvan

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

Good news for the sake of the cipher economy through advertising an ICO. It looks like the facebook message about how big Bitcoin Bitcoin is encrypted. This is a good step forward from their side, cryptocurencies are becoming more and more popular and ignoring them or muting them will not bring you anything positive. So they block different ads. This is good news, it will help Bitcoin reduce its volatility, as we can see in the market, Bitcoin is dropping a lot, which is why it is good news for Bitcoin, it will help. Bitcoin somehow.
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:27:59 PM

It's very good that Facebook has returned advertising about projects related to the cryptocurrency. But it seems to me that no one particularly suffered from this ban. On the contrary, when someone begin to forbid something, people become interested and they find ways to find out what it is. So this ban even played into the hands of crypto.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

Facebook is lifting its ban on cryptocurrency ads which went into effect in January. After months of evaluation, the company decided to allow some crypto ads on its platform. Advertisers must submit a request form with details of their businesses and the types of crypto content to be promoted.

Starting June 26, we’ll be updating our policy to allow ads that promote cryptocurrency and related content from pre-approved advertisers. But we’ll continue to prohibit ads that promote binary options and initial coin offerings.

https://news.bitcoin.com
If Facebook has removed the advertising ban on cryptocurrency, it will have a good impact on both parties. Because we all know that Facebook has the most users in the world and with Facebook, awareness of bitcoin will increase among people all over the world. If knowledge of bitcoin increases, the demand for bitcoin will increase. This will increase the price of bitcoin. And Facebook will also get revenue from each crypto ad.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:55:25 AM

That is a good signal coming from Facebook. As you know, facebook is one of the largest social networks in the world, when the ban on crypto ads is removed, many will know it via facebook. Through this, we can distill good ads because bad ads seem to be banned and never appear on your newfeeds.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:04:14 PM

I am very glad that Facebook has revised its views on cryptocurrency. A complete ban does not make sense, but the study of cryptographic ads and control is a very competent solution.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: