Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:58:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook removes/Unbans Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Ads  (Read 2026 times)
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:10:10 PM

This is a very competent decision on the part of Facebook management, because an endless stream of various cryptographic ads would not lead to anything good. Now a huge number of fraudulent projects are being created, and I think Facebook will be able to protect its readers from them with its verification.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:13:39 PM

I like that over time, many countries, companies and corporations remove their own bans on crypto-currency and allow it to be used. I think they understand that there is nothing to fear. And the verification of cryptographic ads is a very correct step that will protect the users of this social network.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
DipDare11

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:49:07 PM

As far as I know, it will not be available to everyone. There is a specific list of participants who will be allowed to publish advertising.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:56:55 PM

I am glad that Facebook is now following the leads of giants like Google, They would have had to catch up at some point. A ban on crypto ads by any of these corporations make no sense since they're all about the money. 
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:20:47 AM

Obviously it is clear that it is a drama that they will ban the ICOs and the crypto currency related platform before with the reason that their users might become victim of scam projects but the truth is they will not ban it but they will allow crypto related platform as long as they will pay the advertising fees. Business as usual then.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:23:07 AM

If I understood correctly, then Facebook allowed advertising cryptocurrency but not advertising ICO projects? That's strange.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:38:02 AM

That one is a great news that Facebook removes /unban crypto currency and bitcoins add that's good for Facebook because here alot of mediums of social media where can be done it anyways it's a good step.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

Facebook lifted the ban on cryptocurrency advertising, ICO-related advertising is still banned, and ico is affected by US regulatory policies on ico!
The regulation of ico protects the legitimate interests of consumers to a certain extent, so these social media giants still have certain reservations about ico's advertisements!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:34:32 AM

Thats a good move by Facebook and gives more exposure to some genuine ICOs which are backed by a product or a service.I agree there are many scams as well but the crypto space is facing presently bearishness in all the aspects. Facebook gives more exposure on advertising the ICOs and is really beneficial to the promoters handling the ICos there.Its a good move finally and we may see such moves by other firms as well.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 06:37:37 AM

Gladly facebook really did lifted the bans for crypto currency posts and this is very interesting because there are news spreading that facebook wanted to join the blockchain trend and they are planning to build on their own blockchain as well. As facebook, a multi billion company joining the crypto currency wagon it shows great potential and future stakes for us crypto enthusiasts.

Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:43:59 AM

Facebook lifted the ban on cryptocurrency advertising, ICO-related advertising is still banned, and ico is affected by US regulatory policies on ico!
The regulation of ico protects the legitimate interests of consumers to a certain extent, so these social media giants still have certain reservations about ico's advertisements!

But if that's true, why on Facebook many ads of the ISO, including the bounty campaign everywhere?
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:24:44 AM

Facebook is lifting its ban on cryptocurrency ads which went into effect in January. After months of evaluation, the company decided to allow some crypto ads on its platform. Advertisers must submit a request form with details of their businesses and the types of crypto content to be promoted.

Starting June 26, we’ll be updating our policy to allow ads that promote cryptocurrency and related content from pre-approved advertisers. But we’ll continue to prohibit ads that promote binary options and initial coin offerings.

https://news.bitcoin.com

Well that was a great news indeed for me. If facebook is lifting its policy regarding the showing of advertisement concerning bitcoin, then it will help to advertise the usage of bitcoin in other people. It will be a great help in promoting the cryptpcurrency all over the world since most of the people uses facebook. I hope others will also stop the banning of ads about crypto.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Therowlingk2

Activity: 588
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 07:52:27 AM

Glad to know about that news, so we can get a new news about cryptocurrency on social media. And it will make a promoting cryptocurrency or bounty hunter happy because that won't interfere their work.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

I have always considered the decision of Facebook and other social networks to ban advertising of cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency projects as wrong. This is like discrimination. If a cryptocurrency project has official registration, a license, pays taxes, then no one has the right to restrict this project in advertising. Look at Poloniex, Bittrex, Coinbase, these are official crypto exchanges, they have the right to advertise along with other companies.

Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:50:37 PM

Facebook probably wants to be engaged in the advertising of new crypto projects!))) So they block different ads.)) In any case, the crypto world will not suffer from the bans on facebook!
Facebook does only following some restrictions on a certain country with cryptocurrency. A certain government may request regarding on banning cryptocurrency ads on the facebook specifically on their country but it does not mean that it will going to ban all cryptocurrency ads on other countries for this may not apply on them. The lifting of ban will also depend on the government's decision to accept cryptocurrency or not.

This was a good step from their side, cryptocurencies are being more and more popular now and ignoring them or muting them won't bring you anything positive.
If the government already acknowledge the cryptocurrency then basically it is a good indicator that will encourage people in that certain country to join cryptocurrency.
SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

I had a feeling that the unban would happen sooner or later. But to tell the truth I don't feel it will make a difference. People surfing around on FB wouln't just see a cryptocurrency ad and say 'hey, I think I'll go invest in some cryptocurrency'. It generally takes as bit more than that to get an investor interested.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:14:21 PM

It's a great news. I hope this will impluence more people to use bitcoin too, but on the other hand I really don't think when this will be a good improvement for the bitcoin because I don't think when more people uses bitcoin it will cause a good effect for the bitcoin.
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:17:29 PM

Facebook will have a great loss if it really banned advertising and promotion of the cryptographic currency. If they do not agree at once, they will only get dizzy. Have I ever tried to create some facebook advertising about cryptos but there is no way.
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

at the moment I conclude that when the bad news spreads it might just be a conspiracy that tries to panic traders so they sell assets at cheap prices and make the price conditions at the exchange place fall as badly as that.
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:04:29 PM

Why does each social network impose on me what to watch and what to do? If I do not break the law, and Bitcoin and another cryptocurrency is not officially outlawed, that's when it will be outlawed then let them prohibit. They are just a platform for communication.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: