Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:35:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook removes/Unbans Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Ads  (Read 2026 times)
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:06:49 PM

It was just lately that facebook bans bitcoin and crypto ads because the company don't want to be the threshold of scam advertisement that would deceive people that would stain their company's reputation. But again, not all crypto ads are meant to be scam so i think that's the reason why they unban it.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:13:22 PM

It was just lately that facebook bans bitcoin and crypto ads because the company don't want to be the threshold of scam advertisement that would deceive people that would stain their company's reputation. But again, not all crypto ads are meant to be scam so i think that's the reason why they unban it.

This is older news, facebook filtered thecryptocurrency advertisements specially the scam project, and as i know facebook sinece crypto unbanned to their site management create also an own crypto coins.

WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

I think that such a decision of Facebook will increase the trust of users of this social network to bitcoin. The filter for advertisements on the topic of cryptocurrencies is very important, because now there are too many projects that are not of high quality and conscientious.
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:31:48 AM

For cryptocurrency ads advertisement apply to submit request in facebook? sound is good to hearing facebook regulation to promoting crypto ads.
But it had been speculated earlier.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:15:38 AM

It is good that Facebook changed this negative decision at last. Though majority are scams, not all ICOs are scam and Facebook will be one of the ways of reaching out to the targeted audience and get investors. At least the screening will prevent some fraudulent ICOs.
Ramya494

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:23:38 AM

That indeed would be a great news for all the crypto users ,news like these will make me feel happy that some positive vibes are generating for Block Chain,Block Chain or crypto isn't just meant for scammers ,there are many legit users and many usecases can be generated if the technology is used in appropriate manner.
Steinway-Bobb

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

That's good news, because many people will have the opportunity to know the bitcoin investment opportunity through the ad on Faceboook, which proves that bitcoin is getting more and more popular.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:47:35 AM

In all my Facebook work, I've never had a ban. But the Twitter account was blocked. I hope that happens to unlock it, but many write that it is impossible.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:44:43 AM

Although Facebook has lifted its ban on a number of advertisements which are related to cryptocurrencies, Facebook still prohibits advertising which is related to binary options and ICOs. In addition to Facebook, another internet giant Google helped revoke advertising bans relating to cryptocurrencies, such as the ICO, the sale of digital tokens and wallets a month ago. This ban was previously enforced, based on the lack of adequate protection for consumers related to cryptocurrencies. The wise action taken by Facebook is expected to provide fresh air and a positive effect on the development of cryptocurrencies in the future.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

I dont know if i missed something round here,but i guess what facebook banned was ICO promotion and not including bitcoin or maybe I’m wrong just correct me

But what matters here is the facebooks movement since they are the one who losses something here,because cryptocurrency can use many platforms for advertisements while facebook needs traffic and cryptocurrency can give another additives on this part
ruybanoya

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:55:56 AM

bitcoin still live, if facebook ban ads crypto.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

Facebook is lifting its ban on cryptocurrency ads which went into effect in January. After months of evaluation, the company decided to allow some crypto ads on its platform. Advertisers must submit a request form with details of their businesses and the types of crypto content to be promoted.

Starting June 26, we’ll be updating our policy to allow ads that promote cryptocurrency and related content from pre-approved advertisers. But we’ll continue to prohibit ads that promote binary options and initial coin offerings.

https://news.bitcoin.com
This is a cause for a celebration lol

But the reality facebook has lost its chances to get more traffic the moment they banned cryptocurrency,and thats why they realizes this now and starting to recover from that opportunity

bitcoin still live, if facebook ban ads crypto.
No one says bitcoin will die mate,its just they are lifting the banning for their own purposes as social media is the medium cryptocurrency make contact to the world

ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:55:07 PM

Well seem's like they couldn't really stop it so they decide to stop protesting against it,
And it is really a great news for all of us who supports crypto currency.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

Facebook is lifting its ban on cryptocurrency ads which went into effect in January. After months of evaluation, the company decided to allow some crypto ads on its platform. Advertisers must submit a request form with details of their businesses and the types of crypto content to be promoted.

Starting June 26, we’ll be updating our policy to allow ads that promote cryptocurrency and related content from pre-approved advertisers. But we’ll continue to prohibit ads that promote binary options and initial coin offerings.

I think the reason that make they ban crypto ads is because there are so many scam ICOs which run Facebook ads campaign to scam investor. Now they have restricted these ads protect users.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

I remember someone said facebook is known for making rush decisions and that they would revisit their decision and yes, it has happened. They are correcting the mistake they did and it is good for both facebook and crypto

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:57:03 PM

One of the best news that I heard I think because of this ads many people will recognized the cryptocurrency and I think many people get interested on it. I hope this great news will help us to spread cryptocurrency especially bitcoin.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

In my opinion, this Facebook decision is the right decision. I can't imagine what losses Facebook will suffer if Facebook really bans advertisements about crypto currencies on its platform. Most crypto currency players and investors use Facebook as a communication medium so that if Facebook prohibits crypto currency they will automatically stop using Facebook. Of course this is a pretty drastic loss that will be experienced by Facebook. In my opinion, Facebook can still allow crypto currency ads but with some conditions that previously Facebook will conduct an investigation to ensure that the ads on Facebook are truly real and not a fake project. This must be done by Facebook to become a trusted and professional social media forever.

▔▔▔▔▔
hodlbitcoin2020

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:08:00 PM

Facebook is working towards building a strong crypto community in social media Facebook is now user-friendly towards cryptocurrency
Bizard
Copper Member

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

Not Facebook is doing business with Bitcoin and advertising is still normal, but Twitter has started a battle to the death and it will continue for a long time.

bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:13:59 PM

I think this is good for electronic money. We find that there are too many fraudulent ICO projects they are taking advantage of facebook advertising to reach out to many investors. So I think this decision of facebook does not ban all ICO projects. If the ICO projects want to advertise on facebook, they have to submit the form to facebook. This helps provide the best ICO project for investors. And fraudsters will not easily approach investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: