Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:07:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook removes/Unbans Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Ads  (Read 2026 times)
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:49:34 PM

this is amazing and a great news to the bitcoin and cryptocurrency community. it goes to show bitcoin and cryptocurrency is growing and its being accepted by all gradually
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:45:24 PM

Facebook banned cryptocurrency ads because there were many scamcoins and fraud. Of course, Bitcoin and other legit cryptocurrencies don't deserve to be banned because of those frauds and I think the people at Facebook realised that and I'm glad they made that checking system. I hope all other sites will adopt this system and allow Bitcoin advertising.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:58:43 PM

so far Facebook is still the number one social network advertisement platform for cryptocurrency though. Crypto groups and pages are still flooding everyday and much more posts/advertisements of ICOs and airdrops.

xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:29:09 PM

Facebook banned cryptocurrency ads because there were many scamcoins and fraud. Of course, Bitcoin and other legit cryptocurrencies don't deserve to be banned because of those frauds and I think the people at Facebook realised that and I'm glad they made that checking system. I hope all other sites will adopt this system and allow Bitcoin advertising.

Yeah, of course verifying each project to make sure it's legit spend some resources and takes some work. But in can be really good for both the company and Bitcoin/Cryptocurrencies.

Scams exists anywhere though, so what is the surprise? - The difference is that a lot of businesses operating in crypto are not formally registered and for that reason they are not can't be legally enforced to comply with anything.

We'll see in the future. But taxes in Bitcoin are pretty good precisely because the governments start to accept it which encourages companies to do everything legally, register and offer a good service.
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 11:51:09 PM

well this is good news for the crypto world. this means individuals and also companies are getting to see the benefits of bitcoin and cryptocurrency and are gradually getting to accept and adopt its use

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:52:34 AM

If its true then why i still cannot see crypto ads on my facebook wall ?  Maybe because im using a facebook app and not in a pc view/full site mode ?   But if this news was real , this is a good news indeed because we can now join and promote cryptos on the most popular social media platform in the world  .

Fb realizes that this is the only way to help crypto recover . its even gooder if they will help promote cryptos in their own way , for free  because not all have the ability to buy adpacks  .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: