Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy more and HODL!!!  (Read 1183 times)
pavel08

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:48:20 PM

I just think that now it is necessary to buy bitcoin in parts,not for the whole cutlet but in parts at least to divide the desired Deposit into 4-5 parts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:05:05 PM

Over some months now BTC has seen so much decrease in its price and nonetheless its still the greatest coin of all time. I have seen people selling in escrow markets with high amounts of btc and I see them as people who are selling because they fear btc will drop down to the dip. As for me I always say that I will take advantage of this time by buying as much as I can and laugh later. I think this is the right time to for us to buy. What do you think guys? Any contribution is also accepted.   
Im also think that way, in my opinion i would rather buy more bitcoin right now, and keep it untill the price is recovery and can reach its peak.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:11:11 PM

The best option here would be to hold on to your investments or invest some more since the price is low. Half a year has passed since the fall of its price and who knows it might be recovering soon.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:11:57 PM

This is a great opportunity to buy lots of bitcoin because the price is low as long as the market does not need to hold the bitcoin first
A great opportunity that we can catch at this moment. Buy more during these days we may not know when it will rise but you get the chance to buy. You know holding could save you into losing your btc.
Every time is right time to buy bitcoin, but the best time is when its price is decreasing, because you can buy more because the price is low. Hold it until the increase happen, bitcoin will surely increase but no one knows when, maybe before the year ends. When the increase reach the profit you desired then its the right time to sell it, for you to be satisfied.
marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:17:44 PM

Yes I agree with you.. But i think take more time until it drops deep but if you buy now it's a good choice for you too but for me.. More drops and buy and hold..
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 02:21:18 PM

It's true this time is the right time to buy and hold the bitcoin that we have, especially if you have a large fund, definitely more in bitcoin invest. But to be wary of investing Jia bitcoin destroyed, better invest in other coins such as Ethereum and other coins.
asdnguyenthanhtin

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

Maybe or not. Don't be too sure about this market, when many pessimists,fomo and sellers are likely that bitcoin price will be lower. But at the present time, BTC prices are on average, you split your money to DCA. Join this time is not bad
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

I think this is the right time to buy more coins and hold it for a long term, its a good decision if you save more coins this time there is much possibility to have a big profit, because as we see what happened last year bitcoin price recover its price in the end of the year.
Dont panic to sell it in low price just trust bitcoin and sooner it will rise again. We all know price is going down and down but we need to wait and be patience for our future. Bitcoin is not dead.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:36:02 PM

Over some months now BTC has seen so much decrease in its price and nonetheless its still the greatest coin of all time. I have seen people selling in escrow markets with high amounts of btc and I see them as people who are selling because they fear btc will drop down to the dip. As for me I always say that I will take advantage of this time by buying as much as I can and laugh later. I think this is the right time to for us to buy. What do you think guys? Any contribution is also accepted.   

I think we still need another more time to decide of what should do for now considering that most of cryptocurrency are dropping because buying or holding without considering the negative impact may risk our innvestment from growing.
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

Now is actually the time to buy Bitcoin and altcoins and hold long,the market is just dwindling and from red to green.but holdlong surely will pay..
Casa_de_Nova

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:44:13 PM

In my opinion btc will never break down even if there is a dump and many people are selling there are other people are buying to invest and hold even if there are lost in a deal there are a gain in an other
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

Really good planned to buy bitcoin now and hold like that, seriously I understand now it's time good opportunity to buy bitcoin for the low price. Basically day to day decrease bitcoin price, my opinion right time to buy bitcoin and hold for the long time.

Pr3ko

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

The market is really not in a good state but as hodler i have made up my mind to purchase some additional coins and wait for the bull run of bitcoin which would carry most coins along. In this case i would earn some profits out of my investments.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

Every good investor knows that the time to jump into a market counts a lot. Undoubtedly the time to buy is when the price has fallen, hodl and wait for the right green season
FrankHilk9

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

Bitcoin price is decreasing day by day I think I will wait a little longer to enter  Bitcoin need strong good news for its price to shoot up but I aren't seeing any but if have the balls you can go all in now because price will surely go up is a matter of time.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

Grab this oppurtunity to buy more bitcoin because the price is affordable this time and hold it and wait for the good recovery. Very risky decision but for me it would be the best thing to do. Bitcoin is a long term investment and try also some alt coins.
3rrr angels

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

Every good investor knows that the time to jump into a market counts a lot. Undoubtedly the time to buy is when the price has fallen, hodl and wait for the right green season
Yes every investor must know and many people says that when price is dropping its the best time to buy but with the current situation im not interested to buy because dropping of market value is not normal as it drops too much cheaper today.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

Grab this oppurtunity to buy more bitcoin because the price is affordable this time and hold it and wait for the good recovery. Very risky decision but for me it would be the best thing to do. Bitcoin is a long term investment and try also some alt coins.
I agree.This could be the last dip for this year so grab the chance now to accumulate more bitcoins and hold them for longer investments.I believe bitcoin would be so profitable if you could hold it over a year or two.I guess there's nothing more i can do right now but to buy and hold the coins patiently.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

If the market will continue to fall , then this is the time to buy more bitcoins and other altcoins in the trading sites and in the market and after you have buy bitcoin, store it in wallet and hold it for the period until such time the market will be greenish.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:16:47 PM

Yes, that is what i am doing now. I think Bitcoin might drop more but this current price is really good to buy and hodl. Good luck everyone!

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: