Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 04:50:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy more and HODL!!!  (Read 1185 times)
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

Yeah this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin and hold at least till December as price is likely to rise by that time and at this stage price of bitcoin is affordable for making an investment and people who really wanted to invest in it were waiting for the price drop and this is the best time for making an investment in it as we may never see such a low price of bitcoin again in future once it starts rising so without wasting anytime we should start buying as much as possible at a moment.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1351

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:28:16 PM

Wait to see for the retest of $5,700 area holds up, if it breaks below lets watch for price action at $5,100-$4,800.
And what if there's no retest? There's a quite high chance of BTC going up from here to retest 10k and if that fails then it will go down to check the lows. We faced a similar event in 2014 and some people like to compare that correction to this one. If we are in for a long bear market it means that we'll have to get a bounce back to at least 8k somewhere along the way to gain momentum for the drop.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

Bitcoin hasn't grown in value for a long time, which gives many people hope for a profit in the future. Of course, you can buy large amounts of bitcoins and count on it to pay off. Nevertheless, it is worrying that the popularity of Bitcoin has dropped significantly. The more the demand for Bitcoin increases, the more we can be sure that its price will also increase. We all expect this. Of course, many factors contribute to the price of Bitcoin, so it's hard to predict what will happen.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
vodkal

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:00:15 PM

If you want to buy now in this bearish and unstabble market, I think its better to split your investement in few steps. Dont just go all-in.
I believe we still can reach some lower price for BTC and Alts, but if you prefer to secure, we are in an interesting price range for some great project.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

buy bitcoin in red market is not wrong but no one know that bitcoin will recover or not and there is no guarante for bitcoin price can back to high value. in my opinion bitcoin will need a long time to recover the price, it mean you should have more patience to wait until you can make a big profit.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:32:29 PM

I think this is great opportunity to buy bitcoin now, it's around $6k, which is the excellent price in terms of long-term holder. If you always wanted to get in bitcoin, this is your chance. buy some and hold. It might make a fortune in future.

shalaza

Activity: 283

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

Hmmm, to be frank with you, that is very risky. With the way things are going, buying now would be good for you only if you are certain and convinced your self that the price would go up again
Dinatrio

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

Author wrote a post not for discussion but just to go in and say "damn you are right"  Cheesy
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:41:19 PM

Yep bearish markets are an advantage to us, not only holders but traders and investors as well.

Those people that are fearing the drop are only people who bought bitcoin because they think it will be their life changing coin that can make them rich for a very short amount of time.

The market is volatile, it may drop today but we don't know what lies about in the future.

kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:43:28 PM

I think it's Better to not buy now because we are in red market and i think we will keep going down unless there will be good news to pump the prices up
The perfect time to buy and hold was when you see that bitcoin price was falling like what happening right now. Becauae the more you buy and hold for it until it price pump again, surely a big profit will you get. It just a matter of patient because when you sell it during its price was low, it just like you waste your money.

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:46:38 PM

Since the value of bitcoin and cryptos nowadays is in the deeper price. For me, it is the good opportunity to buy some amount of bitcoin and altcoin todays as an additional investment. Buying to nowadays is the better things to do than selling. Also keep holding coins nowadays is good idea and wait to rise the value before selling possession in your coins.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:46:56 PM

I agree with the author's idea since I believe that it is the right thing to do for now, buy more btc when price value is low and hold until right time comes. Definitely,  there will be time for a bull market and as to when,  we never know but it will come soon.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:47:06 PM

I am making sure that I get some good amount of btc from the sellers now and HODL then sell later when the market is green

For me its good to buy now since it was in a cheaper price now. After I buy, im going to keep and hold it in my wallet until it recover its price. I know that bitcoin will increase again and Ill get a profit from it because bitcoin was volatile and thats why normal for it to have ups and down.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:49:35 PM

Yes it is the best time to invest more fiat into market. God give us opportunity so guys dont miss this chance. Buy the dip  Cool

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:50:31 PM

Over some months now BTC has seen so much decrease in its price and nonetheless its still the greatest coin of all time. I have seen people selling in escrow markets with high amounts of btc and I see them as people who are selling because they fear btc will drop down to the dip. As for me I always say that I will take advantage of this time by buying as much as I can and laugh later. I think this is the right time to for us to buy. What do you think guys? Any contribution is also accepted.   

That's the fighting spirit,believe the unbelievable and hope for the bright future in cryptocurrency. For me the wise thing we can do now that market is down buy more,hold and sell later when market rise to have more profit from this big opportunity. Don't miss it. The more you invest ,the more profit to come. Don't take fright and avoid doubt because of the market situation now. Always think positive,who knows bitcoin will hit $20,000 again  at the end of this year. Invest now than to regret later.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
lolland

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:52:33 PM

My plan are just to hodl now, theres no doubt that bitcoins will go to 20 k and 40k and so on, but buying to much in a downtreand market are just not good trading.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:54:00 PM

If you want to buy now in this bearish and unstabble market, I think its better to split your investement in few steps. Dont just go all-in.
I believe we still can reach some lower price for BTC and Alts, but if you prefer to secure, we are in an interesting price range for some great project.
You must be sure on what you are going to invest. But I suggest that it was a good time to buy now because when bitcoin price increase it will you a high profit. But you need to wait for it and keep holding becauase sometimes it takes time before it price recover again. What I always think was the things that happened before and im expecting that it will happen again this time.

KevinHD

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:07:14 PM

For optimistic people, HODL-ing bitcoin and still having trust that its price would be back onto its highest peak last year, is easy.

Yet for some pessimist like me, HODL-ing it instead of ETH or any Alts is a no no. Bitcoin is now the center of attraction for hackers, which leads to continuity of sudden loss of its price.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:17:15 PM

Yes it is, now is our opportunity to buy bitcoin at a lower price because i really believe it will soar again so soon. It could be a little late if we buy later because i think bitcoin will recover again at the market and will rise back maybe next month. Best to buy now at bitcoin then hodl until it rise high again at the market. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency no doubt it will recover again and will be back on the track.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
kavabanga07

Activity: 143
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:18:58 PM

I don't really think it's time to buy yet. We are under stront resistances 6400-6500. Untill we break them don't even think about byuing*IMHO.
I think btcusd would hit 4800 before it rise.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: