Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VMP] VAMPIRECOIN !!!NOW LIVE!!!  (Read 7797 times)
tibenian

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:52:05 PM

pool are already mining? lol?

One of the pools started an hour early.

I can't get a hold of the pool operator so I've released the files and source code. My fault - flame on!
bullshit
go and kill yourself

Hi. I'm the pool operator that started early. I made a mistake because of PST. I'm in EST and I was off by one hour.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

FUCK YOU! Asshole. blacklisted.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:58:21 PM

another clueless dev giving source to pools before releasing windows qt

never give the source to anyone until the coin is released....pools have to wait

aulonocara

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:00:54 PM

Only 47 minutes to Launch! Pre-register now: http://vmp.majorminers.com/

All systems are go and this looks to be a smooth and fair launch.

Vampirecoin - to the Moon! Cheesy

1/6th of the block reward as a TX fee? Really?
tibenian

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:01:36 PM

scamcoin, whatever, say thanks to that pool op  (or?)

either restart or let it die....

64k diff 5 minutes before the official launch = fail.
shaun2007182

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:02:20 PM

I can't get a hold of the pool operator so I've released the files and source code. My fault - flame on!
bullshit
go and kill yourself

Hi. I'm the pool operator that started early. I made a mistake because of PST. I'm in EST and I was off by one hour.

ffs how many times have you said that before

USDe - GYWpEVSNJMdiirfx5fxqrY6rJGnLtsFDJV

★★★  USDe    THE FREE PEOPLE'S CURRENCY  ★★★
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:06:04 PM

NEVER GIVE SOURCE TO ANYONE BEFORE RELEASE TIME... POOLS ARE THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS NOW

How many times to tell devs this, many coins destoyed in the last week by pools starting early..

majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:07:54 PM

bullshit
go and kill yourself

I asked for the binary before hand - an hour or so - because when I launched with Antimatter coin it didn't work.

I was just trying to set it up on time so it worked at launch. I was off by one hour on the launch, and I'm very sorry for that.

There was little - if any - interest in this coin prior to this so-called 'controversy.'

Mistakes can - and do -happen. Whether the 'community' here can ever forgive me - only time will tell.

shaun2007182

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:12:04 PM

bullshit
go and kill yourself

I asked for the binary before hand - an hour or so - because when I launched with Antimatter coin it didn't work.

I was just trying to set it up on time so it worked at launch. I was off by one hour on the launch, and I'm very sorry for that.

There was little - if any - interest in this coin prior to this so-called 'controversy.'

Mistakes can - and do -happen. Whether the 'community' here can ever forgive me - only time will tell.

im on your pool but only logged in a few mins before 8. so missed out on early mine boooo

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:15:22 PM

bullshit
go and kill yourself

im on your pool but only logged in a few mins before 8. so missed out on early mine boooo

you will probably miss all your coins too, the sort of pool to start early will likely scam a load of coins from miners too

tibenian

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:14:31 PM

premine, whatever...
good  luck with it
majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:15:52 PM

bullshit
go and kill yourself

Sorry. My only defense is I'm human. I made a mistake and I apologize.  There's only been around 600 blocks so there's still plenty of time to mine.

aulonocara

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:22:53 PM

Don't worry, you'll lose half of your coins to fees when you transfer out
TimFChavez

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:36:43 PM

Sure enough the pool vmp.majorminers.com did start way before the official launch. Looks like some solo miner were also mining and they were up to block 630 before launch.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:36:52 PM

majorminer, i can't unlock my account, email don't arrive, fix it plz
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:43:51 PM

Since it wasn't stated, I assume this is just another Scrypt coin right?
Either way, include it in first post........

Not your keys, not your coins!
tibenian

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:10:26 PM

scam

lets see on another two one`s, but dev`s reputation is hit by that nice person (or a friend?)
i'm out
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:16:27 PM

Since it wasn't stated, I assume this is just another Scrypt coin right?
Either way, include it in first post........

Not your keys, not your coins!
digitaltradz

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:20:35 PM

bullshit
go and kill yourself

Sorry. My only defense is I'm human. I made a mistake and I apologize.  There's only been around 600 blocks so there's still plenty of time to mine.

You also can't put in a payout address on this pool.
vampirecoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:58:28 PM

Sorry about the screw up, I should have put a countdown timer.

I have some coins from the original blocks I mined to test everything out. I had thought about giving them out as bounties but I can give some out here.

I'll send 2 blocks worth (12 Vampirecoins) to the first 25 folks who post their wallets here.
shaun2007182

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:02:33 AM

Sorry about the screw up, I should have put a countdown timer.

I have some coins from the original blocks I mined to test everything out. I had thought about giving them out as bounties but I can give some out here.

I'll send 2 blocks worth (12 Vampirecoins) to the first 25 folks who post their wallets here.

here is mine

VEdRvfu4aJb1nf9FU3i97jpJxLUKcEcUx2

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: