Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:51:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT Silver Bullion Gateway Gateway Updates and Information  (Read 12348 times)
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 07:22:56 PM

so i wanted to put a little catch phrase below the NXT logo. I was thinking of doing "in emergence we trust" or "in emergent order we trust". possibly in latin. what do you guys think? i wonder where you find someone who is knowledgeable in latin. google translate will probably not cut it.

One of my good friends teaches latin at our university, If you need anything to translate, just PM me.

thanks cryptonikus, ill take you up on that offer Grin. pm sent.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:46:34 PM

cкинитe нeмнoгo зoлoтыx нeкcтoв aтo бoмжyю тyт дaвнo ) 7116614111554401124
BullionVault нeecть гyд
Coinonaer

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:00:24 PM

the more I research it the more that I think I'm going to make my own bars. it really doesn't seem hard at all. what do you guys think about custom made 10 ounce bars?

Very good idea! Like it. Would buy it!  Smiley
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:55:07 AM

this is the rough shape that ill be going for

im going to try to make a stackable design thats sort of thin in the z axis but wide and tall in the x and y so that it stacks well

If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
Coinonaer

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:00:25 AM

im going to try to make a stackable design thats sort of thin in the z axis but wide and tall in the x and y so that it stacks well

Would like it. But I would prefer more 5 Oz or 10 Oz as size (I guess the 10 Oz you have already in mind)
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:41:36 AM

http://www.bullionaire.com.au/images/Bullionaire-1kg%20Southern%20Cross%20Bar%20S.jpg

Would like it. But I would prefer more 5 Oz or 10 Oz as size (I guess the 10 Oz you have already in mind)

Yes I will be doing 10 troy ounce (assuming everything works out)

i still need to find a machinest capable of helping me produce the mould.

Does anyone here happen to know an experienced and talented machinist in the crypto community?

Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:52:31 AM

sneak peek

CoinTropolis_JustaBitTime

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:42:11 AM

Congrats man... it's people like in the community that will help push what's possible.
palomint

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:12:27 AM

Man, I'm looking forward to this!
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 07:59:40 AM

i have some awesome stuff to show you guys but i'll post it tomorrow when people are actually on Grin

salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:09:57 AM

I could easily help with latin and old greek
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:20:34 AM

I could easily help with latin and old greek

Thats awesome! I really want to do something extolling the virtues of emergent order but I just cant figure out what.

Also i need to go through the main thread and compile a list of all of the suggestions but man it would be so much work. I wish they had posted the suggestions here instead >.<

greyw00lf

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:27:17 AM

awesome!! Smiley will they be 1kg?

DF_

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 02:36:14 PM

What kind of premium over spot are we looking at?
What kind of fees for delivery?
How will this be audited?

I was thinking of doing this with ASEs or generic rounds and saw this. Great idea!
If and when it launches, silverstackers and /r/silverbugs will probably eat this up.
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:09:46 PM

awesome!! Smiley
I'm glad you are excited Grin i am excited also.

will they be 1kg?
They will be 10 troy ounces.

What kind of premium over spot are we looking at?
Don't know yet. I will just be to trying to undercut my competition. If i can make a profit and undercut the competition than I will probably just take what ever margin I can get.

What kind of fees for delivery?
Well i wont really charge for delivery per say. The price for delivery will be baked into the issue price of the asset and again ill just be trying to outcompete my competition over all taking into account what they charge for shipping and seeing if I can make a profit from there. From your end though you will never see anything about shipping. All you will have to do is go into the orderbook and buy tokens from who ever is selling them the cheapest, send me 10 nxt silver colored tokens, attach a message with your address, and wait for your bar to arrive.

How will this be audited?
I will be providing monthly picture audits with a news paper with today's date in the background. Additionally if any prominent figure in the crypto community would like to stop by my house to conduct a true third party audit than they will be most welcome.

I was thinking of doing this with ASEs or generic rounds and saw this. Great idea!
Awesome! the more competition the better. But i cant promise that ill go easy on you Wink

If and when it launches, silverstackers and /r/silverbugs will probably eat this up.
One can only hope!

utopianfuture

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:16:33 PM

Great look. I will buy one from you, Anon. Thanks.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
DF_

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:24:33 PM

Another thing to consider, many of us will probably claim delivery on one or two bars right at the beginning just to have such a unique bar. I personally will take delivery on 1-2 and hold tickets on the rest.
Anon136 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 03:34:08 PM

Another thing to consider, many of us will probably claim delivery on one or two bars right at the beginning just to have such a unique bar. I personally will take delivery on 1-2 and hold tickets on the rest.

That's awesome to hear! I'm not sure how I will handle the price early on. When I produce my first bar the demand will GREATLY exceed the supply so in the interest of reconciling that the prices will probably be REALLY high for the early units and then come down and stabilize with time as i am able to build up some reserves. Maybe I'll hold auctions early on. Not sure.

hill

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 04:20:02 PM

I'm looking forward to this!

Good Luck For Everyone!
signingoff

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:40:26 AM