Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:56:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [👟BOUNTY👟] ProjectDresscode - Wear the blockchain - [Telegram, SM, Ambassador]  (Read 2569 times)
Shaurman

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:46:33 AM

I have visited the project site  (https://projectdresscode.io/) but didn’t manage to understand one thing… Yep, there’re cool brand clothes. But what are the numbers next to them? Is this some inflation? What’s that and what is it necessary for?
This is increase in the amount of bids made by users on the item which is provided on the Projectdresscode project. You can understand to what extent the price can increase if you sell the goods via the platform. The results are impressive, it’s possible to make profit)
Wow! It seems to me that i should look for some clothes to sell… What’s next? Let’s say, i decide to sell some item…
You will need to provide it to project representatives so that they will be able to check its genuineness. If its genuineness is approved, you should announce an auction on the platform and track the demand.
Okay, it seems to be simple. I’ll try to do it. What base are all these blockchain apps are made? I tried to understand the industry, but i found out that the number of blockchains is huge and that we couldn’t trust some of them!
It’s based on Ethereum. Blockchain №1 among the ones which allow to create smart contracts and have a lot of features for usage. This is proved by experts’ opinions.
Wonderful. That’s what i wanted to hear. To what extent will Projectdresscode depend on its productivity?
alexdvd4

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

How can i sign up in Telegram to take part in bounty? 
crick3698

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

How can i sign up in Telegram to take part in bounty? 
Here’s  a link: https://t.me/projectdresscodeofficial
zbest

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:10:36 PM

What wallets will be suitable for Dress? I’m interested in an opportunity of collage storage.
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:23:30 PM

What wallets will be suitable for Dress? I’m interested in an opportunity of collage storage.
Any wallets developed for ERC-20 tokens are suitable. There’re a lot of ways to store them.   
conklinliane

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

I want to try to be an ambassador of the project and promote it. What dataabout myself should i provide to discuss the conditions?   
gtwgvtw

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:08:08 PM

What exchanges is it planned to list the token on? Or which regions is it planned to trade Dress tokejsn? 
btcchief

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:09:13 PM

According to by calculations, it’s possible to earn no less that 4-5k Dress on a bounty campaign. Has anyone come close to this number?   
RinrtA07

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:10:17 PM

Hi, community! Name 2-3 top reasons why it’s profitable for retail to use the project… As for private sellers, it’s clear. 
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:59:41 AM

Very interesting topics are discussed and PDC gets new interesting prospects! What exactly will be decentralized in the area due to this project? Is this only about recording of information about the clothes?
erson08

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:20:28 AM

Very interesting topics are discussed and PDC gets new interesting prospects! What exactly will be decentralized in the area due to this project? Is this only about recording of information about the clothes?
Blockchain will be a base for the entire project and the actions made within its framework. The technology will set new directions in the fashion industry, decentralize its main directions, create and support the ecosystem. It’s important that all the actions of participants (starting with sellers and up to couturiers) will be recorded and help development of fashion.
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:53:05 AM

Blockchain will be a base for the entire project and the actions made within its framework. The technology will set new directions in the fashion industry, decentralize its main directions, create and support the ecosystem. It’s important that all the actions of participants (starting with sellers and up to couturiers) will be recorded and help development of fashion.
I’d like to avid seeing banal phrases about transparency of all the processes of operation of the project.. What is this technology really necessary?
erson08

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

I’d like to avid seeing banal phrases about transparency of all the processes of operation of the project.. What is this technology really necessary?
This is a new and effective approach to the operation of the platform with a big number of users that have various needs. ProjectDressCode forms not only clear and transparent platform, but also shows how genuineness of the items can be checked and how it’s possible to hold profitable auctions.
Varanasi

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:00:43 AM

This is a new and effective approach to the operation of the platform with a big number of users that have various needs. ProjectDressCode forms not only clear and transparent platform, but also shows how genuineness of the items can be checked and how it’s possible to hold profitable auctions.
I doubt that it’s possible to make couturiers interested in participation…  People are buying their products even without it.
erson08

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:29:53 AM

I doubt that it’s possible to make couturiers interested in participation…  People are buying their products even without it.
If you create original clothes, you should know who tries to fake them and make profit on it.  ProjectDressCode will not only reveal the info about it, but also implement real methods of protection of intellectual property.
Varanasi

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

If you create original clothes, you should know who tries to fake them and make profit on it.  ProjectDressCode will not only reveal the info about it, but also implement real methods of protection of intellectual property.
In such a case, an obvious question arises – will a legal blockchain-based market of copies of products of famous brands appear?
JacLeE99

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 10:16:37 AM

What reward will the team get?   
californybit

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

What reward will the team get?   
10% of the total generation of the tokens or 30 million Dress tokens.
master_shake

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:18:17 PM

How many tokens will be available for sale in the market? 
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:02:10 PM

How many tokens will be available for sale in the market? 
According to the plans, 60% of total amount of tokens - 180 million tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: