Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [👟BOUNTY👟] ProjectDresscode - Wear the blockchain - [Telegram, SM, Ambassador]  (Read 2561 times)
Taboo8614

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

I got interested in the project. At the same, i didn’t find a list of vacancies. Who can help to develop the project, given the development program?   
Nikita72

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:01:30 PM

Is it possible to use the tokens earned during the bounty campaign to buy clothes? I like the ongoing raffles very much.   
bharathirajan10

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:58:58 PM

Is it possible to make pauses when working within the framework of bounty? Or is it necessary to post entries about the project regularly?     
slav855

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:07:31 PM

What chips will the project use for goods? What’s this technology? What are the costs?
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:48:59 PM

I got interested in the project. At the same, i didn’t find a list of vacancies. Who can help to develop the project, given the development program?   

Is it possible to use the tokens earned during the bounty campaign to buy clothes? I like the ongoing raffles very much.   

Is it possible to make pauses when working within the framework of bounty? Or is it necessary to post entries about the project regularly?     

What chips will the project use for goods? What’s this technology? What are the costs?

WOW so many questions from noobie accounts. Could they be shills ?  Grin

A shill is a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

I have a question too !
Is this a sign of dishonesty ?

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3098

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:29:35 AM

WOW so many questions from noobie accounts. Could they be shills ?  Grin

Do you guess Bots will answer your questions ?   

Looks like the Bots has got an update on posting things !!!!  LoL     Tongue   Cheesy

finance-mu

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:44:28 AM

Coingecko writes about a great potential of the industry in general and project opportunities:    https://www.coingecko.com/ru/ico/projectdresscode. What is being created? Whom is it dedicated to? Will this be just a program for creation of platforms? Online stores? E-commerce?
Projectdresscode will be a blockchain platform for wide ecosystem, one of the goals of which is to create transparent fashion market. There’re various subscription options (paid and free) for platform users – they provide various functionality.
b1o1o1h

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:07:56 AM

Coingecko writes about a great potential of the industry in general and project opportunities:    https://www.coingecko.com/ru/ico/projectdresscode. What is being created? Whom is it dedicated to? Will this be just a program for creation of platforms? Online stores? E-commerce?
Projectdresscode will be a blockchain platform for wide ecosystem, one of the goals of which is to create transparent fashion market. There’re various subscription options (paid and free) for platform users – they provide various functionality.
Everyone is eager to connect the users to the paid tariff!!(( What does it provide and is it worthy?
finance-mu

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:26:33 AM

Everyone is eager to connect the users to the paid tariff!!(( What does it provide and is it worthy?
Paid subscription allows to manage packs of items which the client published on the platform.  Certification and check are included. Paid subscription provides access to exclusive items and events. The number of opportunities will grow.
bracken92

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:01:41 AM

Paid subscription allows to manage packs of items which the client published on the platform.  Certification and check are included. Paid subscription provides access to exclusive items and events. The number of opportunities will grow.
I’ve got a small store and i’m into it. How will the items be sold on the platform? Who takes part and how long does the sale take?
finance-mu

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

I’ve got a small store and i’m into it. How will the items be sold on the platform? Who takes part and how long does the sale take?
Once the sale application  is filed in the personal account, the user sends the item be checked, if it is original, a special chip is put on it. After that there’re no doubts in genuineness of the item and reputation of the seller – the buyer gets the item of high quality for appropriate amount of money.
bracken92

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

Once the sale application  is filed in the personal account, the user sends the item be checked, if it is original, a special chip is put on it. After that there’re no doubts in genuineness of the item and reputation of the seller – the buyer gets the item of high quality for appropriate amount of money.
Certification centers?! I understand that it’s necessary to check the items before selling them, but how many centers of such sort will be needed and how much will it be necessary to spend on them?
ro777jer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:33:05 AM

What reward will the team get?
10% of the total token generation – 30 million Dress.
clark581

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

How many tokens will be put on sale in the market?   
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

How many tokens will be put on sale in the market?   
According to the plans, 60% of the total amount (180 million tokens).
gilberpro

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:30:05 PM

Is it possible to make pauses when working with the framework of bounty? Or should i post entries about the project regularly?   
RedlehA04

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:29:04 PM

How many participants are there in Telegram and FB communities?     
RoTat94

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

If i get it right, PDC is based on Ethereum, isn’t it? You know, Stellar is successfully developing now, its scalability is at impressive level…   
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:19:48 AM

If i get it right, PDC is based on Ethereum, isn’t it? You know, Stellar is successfully developing now, its scalability is at impressive level…   

Ethereum will be used to create and support Dapps built on the base of the project. Various options (including Ethereum forks) were taken into account during development process, but now there’s no need to use other platform. The speed of Ethereum operation is sufficient. But the project team tracks the performance indicators and is always ready to reconsider basic conditions to ensure better conditions for users.
RoTat94

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:38:35 AM

Ethereum will be used to create and support Dapps built on the base of the project. Various options (including Ethereum forks) were taken into account during development process, but now there’s no need to use other platform. The speed of Ethereum operation is sufficient. But the project team tracks the performance indicators and is always ready to reconsider basic conditions to ensure better conditions for users.
It’s clear, i have no questions. However, Ethereum launched new type of token – 721, it has more functionality.  Is it used on the platform?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: