Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:48:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [👟BOUNTY👟] ProjectDresscode - Wear the blockchain - [Telegram, SM, Ambassador]  (Read 2559 times)
spottcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:42:59 AM

There’re a lot of items on projectdresscode.io… How does the platform work? Is it a marketplace? If so, how much can a regular user earn and how can he or she do it?
Projectdresscode has no marketplace options, at least, at the start. This a platform where people can sell and buy brand clothing without being worried about ‘cause of quality. The current results show that it’s possible to earn several hundreds of percents on selling really cool and original items on the platform.
Hundreds of percents? As this do? I would like to try.
It’s necessary to sign up on the site (see above) and download the app. Then use the published instructions which include provision of info about the item, its check and recoding the info on blockchain.
Blockchain? What is it necessary for? I’ve heard not very good about cryptocurrencies over the last time…
Blockchain isn’t bitcoin or cryptocurrency. A technology is needed to bring decentralization to business processes of the project. That’s the approach which will make Projectdresscode a unique and reliable platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
app2endad

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:07:23 AM

There’re a lot of items on projectdresscode.io… How does the platform work? Is it a marketplace? If so, how much can a regular user earn and how can he or she do it?
Projectdresscode has no marketplace options, at least, at the start. This a platform where people can sell and buy brand clothing without being worried about ‘cause of quality. The current results show that it’s possible to earn several hundreds of percents on selling really cool and original items on the platform.
Hundreds of percents? As this do? I would like to try.
It’s necessary to sign up on the site (see above) and download the app. Then use the published instructions which include provision of info about the item, its check and recoding the info on blockchain.
Blockchain? What is it necessary for? I’ve heard not very good about cryptocurrencies over the last time…
Blockchain isn’t bitcoin or cryptocurrency. A technology is needed to bring decentralization to business processes of the project. That’s the approach which will make Projectdresscode a unique and reliable platform.
Very well. I’ll learn more about it. What will this startup be similar to in comparison with other platforms used to sell clothing in traditional economy?
mitchell69

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

Gimme a link to the Telegram group… I’m ready to join the project)
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

Gimme a link to the Telegram group… I’m ready to join the project)
t.me/projectdresscodeofficial. Welcome!
leo909

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

What wallet is suitable to store Dress? I’m interested in cold storage!
lolbitcoinz

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:37:10 AM

What wallet is suitable to store Dress? I’m interested in cold storage!
Any ERC-20compatible wallet. The platform is based on Ethereum, so the range of wallets is wide.
lilurammm

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

What do developers think about the current market situation? How do they plan to get through tough times? 
hichemdj

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

Is there a bounty campaign on Reddit? If so, where can i get acquainted with requirements?  I’ve got good reputation on this platform)
gilberpro

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:14:09 PM

It seems that it’s possible to make profit well if you’re an ambassador… What info should be provided and what requirements should one comply with in order to become an ambassador? 
RedlehA04

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:18:08 PM

A question from Russia… Will the project list the token on exchanges which are popular in Russia (Exmo, Yobit and etc)?   
2010Iron883n

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:42:40 AM

Basic info about the project and history of fashion are provided here, and reasons to use blockchain are mentioned, too:    https://icobench.com/ico/dresscode. Do i get it right that it’s needed only to tokenize the platform quickly and conveniently?  In order to make the participants use cryptocurrencies and retain them in the project as long as possible?   
crick3698

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:21:59 AM

Basic info about the project and history of fashion are provided here, and reasons to use blockchain are mentioned, too: https://icobench.com/ico/dresscode. Do i get it right that it’s needed only to tokenize the platform quickly and conveniently?  In order to make the participants use cryptocurrencies and retain them in the project as long as possible?   
Projectdresscode use blockchain and Dress token to improve structure and quality of business processes. Both aspects will allow to control a huge ecosystem of world of fashion and provide everyone with equal rights, as well as to  eliminate fraud.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

Basic info about the project and history of fashion are provided here, and reasons to use blockchain are mentioned, too: https://icobench.com/ico/dresscode. Do i get it right that it’s needed only to tokenize the platform quickly and conveniently?  In order to make the participants use cryptocurrencies and retain them in the project as long as possible?   
Projectdresscode use blockchain and Dress token to improve structure and quality of business processes. Both aspects will allow to control a huge ecosystem of world of fashion and provide everyone with equal rights, as well as to  eliminate fraud.
It’s easy to launch an altcoin today. You can’t avoid noticing that the community isn’t interested in 2k of cryptocurrencies today. Bitcoin’s domination grows.
crick3698

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:51:14 AM

It’s easy to launch an altcoin today. You can’t avoid noticing that the community isn’t interested in 2k of cryptocurrencies today. Bitcoin’s domination grows.
Dress has a number of useful options in addition to monetary and investment ones.  First of all, it’s payment method to make settlements on the platform and all over the world quickly (don’t forget that the fashion world is worth of more than $2 trillion) due to liquidity, it’s a method to transfer the ownership rights, it’s an attribute of genuineness of the items.    
2010Iron883n

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:13:49 AM

Dress has a number of useful options in addition to monetary and investment ones.  First of all, it’s payment method to make settlements on the platform and all over the world quickly (don’t forget that the fashion world is worth of more than $2 trillion) due to liquidity, it’s a method to transfer the ownership rights, it’s an attribute of genuineness of the items.    
Yes, i heard that there’re a lot of tokens, too! Will it be necessary to get a special wallet for Dress? Or store them on PC?   
crick3698

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:24:43 AM

Yes, i heard that there’re a lot of tokens, too! Will it be necessary to get a special wallet for Dress? Or store them on PC?   
Dress is based on Ethereum, so any ERC-20 wallet will be suitable. Their number is huge and there’re no problems in this regard.
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:46:47 AM

How is preparation to the creation of certification center in Milan going? It was announced. Is it already possible to say what it will be like and what expect for check will be carried out in it?   
Shults

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

What minimum amount of funds is accepted as an investment? 

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

What minimum amount of funds is accepted as an investment? 
The minimum is 5 ETH.
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

How is price per token determined? Unfortunately, Eth is volatile.   
An 14-days average rate is used. So the negative impact of volatility is minimized. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: