Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:28:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26774 times)
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:58:12 AM

is there any info about the presale? since i visit the website and i just see that there is 2B RBY LEFT
so the tokens sold during presale/Private Sale around 5.2B RBY

and can you show us the smart contract for the token to see it?
As I understood the soft cap could be collected already at the closed stage of sales. This is really cool, I think investors trust this project.
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:01:50 AM

The RUBY EXCHANGE coin project deserves investor's attention, the development prospect of the project is good, the team should devote more energy to market development.
Andreinethab

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:13:18 AM

It seems like many who like with this project and this is good news for the progress of the projects hopefully many investors who join with this project so that the target can be achieved easily.
Well, if I understood correctly, then the soft cap is already assembled. This is a good sign for the development of this project. I think that it will be quite profitable to buy tokens right now.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:21:39 AM

The RUBY EXCHANGE coin project deserves investor's attention, the development prospect of the project is good, the team should devote more energy to market development.
Here you are certainly right, but I'm a little worried that interest in crypto-currencies is falling now. I think that something should change.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:27:45 AM

I wish your platform will be transparent and secure. So you can win confidence around the world
Yes, a safe exchange is now very much in demand. I think the tokens will grow rapidly in price after the launch of the platform.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:32:25 AM

tell me what is the advantage of this exchange on others? I just want to understand how the guys are going to win the competition?
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:39:52 AM

tell me what is the advantage of this exchange on others? I just want to understand how the guys are going to win the competition?
If you read the white paper, you will be able to understand how this works and the project will in fact have no competitors.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:46:55 AM

Tell me please, are there any discounts for large investors? I just want to understand how best to buy these tokens.
Berthiracha

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:53:37 AM

Such a development will be very in demand. So the demand for tokens will grow constantly. I will follow the growth of this project
Biandrangont

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:08:51 AM

Such a development will be very in demand. So the demand for tokens will grow constantly. I will follow the growth of this project
Will the team take part in the conferences? I would like to see this. I would gladly have looked at it. This is the way to get to know the team better.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:24:59 AM

Will the team take part in the conferences? I would like to see this. I would gladly have looked at it. This is the way to get to know the team better.
Let's see how this all works. I think it will be quite profitable. If, of course, the community's interest in crypto-currencies again begins to grow.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

Looking forward for your trading competition, it seems interesting.
The cons is "only top 100 traders can can get the reward.
I think, that event for whale trader only, that cause little trader will not be so interested to join the event
I think if you buy tokens now, you can earn very well on this because in the long run we will see huge growth.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

I think, that event for whale trader only, that cause little trader will not be so interested to join the event
I think if you buy tokens now, you can earn very well on this because in the long run we will see huge growth.
I think that participation as gaining experience will also be an important pretext to participate in the contest. But for the platform, of course, good professionals are important.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:27:32 AM

You have very large supply of tokens in context of token holders for getting share of 40% from profit which will be proportionally. This will encourage and benefits as big investors will be on many positions from those 5k those qualifies. Your targeted money of $200 million is also very big in current market's situation. Why do you need so much money to build an exchange ?
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:34:52 AM

You have very large supply of tokens in context of token holders for getting share of 40% from profit which will be proportionally. This will encourage and benefits as big investors will be on many positions from those 5k those qualifies. Your targeted money of $200 million is also very big in current market's situation. Why do you need so much money to build an exchange ?
Well, as I understand the description, the team has planned a large scale for the project with additional features that relate not only to simple exchange functions. I have also seen in plans for the near future the creation of ICO platform, AI platform and mobile version of the application.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:37:53 AM

I think that participation as gaining experience will also be an important pretext to participate in the contest. But for the platform, of course, good professionals are important.
Battle of the Titans is a cool event. It seems to me that the awards will bring fame to these participants, and they can have a partnership with the platform. Anyway, I saw that it would be possible.
Bredaliquon

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

Well, as I understand the description, the team has planned a large scale for the project with additional features that relate not only to simple exchange functions. I have also seen in plans for the near future the creation of ICO platform, AI platform and mobile version of the application.
Well, in fact it will not just be a stock exchange but a service with a large volume of functions. It will be really cool. I think that the demand will be huge.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:44:25 AM

The introduction of all ideas into real life will take place until 2021. Also there is a description of plans on creation of the whole ecosystem and on creation of own main network PoC.
Bureatonic

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

I like the idea of this project. Of course there is a lot of competition in this sphere, but I think it will be very much in demand if it turns out that everything that is written in white paper will be realized.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:46:58 AM

Well, in fact it will not just be a stock exchange but a service with a large volume of functions. It will be really cool. I think that the demand will be huge.
I do not understand yet how many members the RUBY team wants to attract in the first year of the exchange. But I think you're right. Now I want to evaluate the quality of the exchange and the service fee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: