Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:16:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26766 times)
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

I like this idea. Let's see how it will happen with the implementation. But in any case, I'm glad that the project is developing so quickly.
And when will the full launch of this exchange?
I read that the launch date of the full  platform version,  the team scheduled for September 18. But I think that for a start, developers need to do a lot of activities before that.
I'm glad that the RUBY-X team wants to enter the market so quickly. The purposefully team is trying to take a high rating.  Are you now investing enough for such a quick launch, or selling ICO can affect the launch date?
I do not think that the number of tokens sold during ICO can strongly affect the launch date. But other stages of development should have good financial support.
As I understand it, the team has already collected the starting capital. I read that the team will not install the soft cap, because it has the tools to successfully launch the RUBY EXCHANGE.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iandicienn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:01:13 PM
Merited by Chrinday (1)

The quality of the team's work can greatly affect the next stages of development. I think that after a successful launch, RUBY-X will be able to have the first profit, which in the future would be used as funding for new ideas.
I think that this will involve frozen tokens. Now it is not completely clear the purpose of this fund, but I think,what is quite possible is that they will be used to create a network and new platforms specified in white paper.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

I like this idea. Let's see how it will happen with the implementation. But in any case, I'm glad that the project is developing so quickly.
I read that the launch date of the full  platform version,  the team scheduled for September 18. But I think that for a start, developers need to do a lot of activities before that.
I'm glad that the RUBY-X team wants to enter the market so quickly. The purposefully team is trying to take a high rating.  Are you now investing enough for such a quick launch, or selling ICO can affect the launch date?
I do not think that the number of tokens sold during ICO can strongly affect the launch date. But other stages of development should have good financial support.
As I understand it, the team has already collected the starting capital. I read that the team will not install the soft cap, because it has the tools to successfully launch the RUBY EXCHANGE.
This is a good strategy for creating a high level exchange. I think the team has experience in this field, although it does not show us their names.
Baniasting

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

The quality of the team's work can greatly affect the next stages of development. I think that after a successful launch, RUBY-X will be able to have the first profit, which in the future would be used as funding for new ideas.
I think that this will involve frozen tokens. Now it is not completely clear the purpose of this fund, but I think,what is quite possible is that they will be used to create a network and new platforms specified in white paper.
The fact that this fund is frozen for a certain period of time, tells us exactly about the application of these tokens in the next stages of development, because the plan of the team is calculated until 2022.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:57:44 PM

The fact that this fund is frozen for a certain period of time, tells us exactly about the application of these tokens in the next stages of development, because the plan of the team is calculated until 2022.
It's good. So the team is confident in the success of its project for a long time. I think this is very important for investors.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

I read that the launch date of the full  platform version,  the team scheduled for September 18. But I think that for a start, developers need to do a lot of activities before that.
for me it's a pretty good time to operate the exchange, let alone see the platform, we just wait. the devs may be need more times

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:10:39 PM

I read that the launch date of the full  platform version,  the team scheduled for September 18. But I think that for a start, developers need to do a lot of activities before that.
for me it's a pretty good time to operate the exchange, let alone see the platform, we just wait. the devs may be need more times
Yes, here's the main thing to buy tokens on time. I think that the exchange will be launched quite soon and after that we will see a rapid price increase.
Cktinsougan

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:16:54 PM

A wonderful exchange, I think it will be in demand among the community. But to me as a matter of fact the main thing to earn as to the investor and it will be the most important for me Grin
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:21:11 PM

Yes, the deadlines can be increased, but now everything goes according to the proposed description. And as a result, experienced traders will be able to get a fund management service, so that everyone can become a fund manager, attract users and communicate with them.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

This is a good strategy for creating a high level exchange. I think the team has experience in this field, although it does not show us their names.
perhaps the team simply does not want to focus on who they are and what they are doing. maybe they do not believe that loud names in the team are already the root of success. maybe this is the simplest of people, but they are really focused on their work confidently.

Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:23:18 PM

A wonderful exchange, I think it will be in demand among the community. But to me as a matter of fact the main thing to earn as to the investor and it will be the most important for me Grin
Well, the exchange is one of the best options in this case. I will follow how it all works. But in any case, tokens should be taken in the near future.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:28:53 PM
Merited by Dorbaraco (1)

perhaps the team simply does not want to focus on who they are and what they are doing. maybe they do not believe that loud names in the team are already the root of success. maybe this is the simplest of people, but they are really focused on their work confidently.
The team is very active on the project. And the fact that the team will be able to show the demo version tomorrow is something that will be just a great step.
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:29:29 PM

A very promising token. I think that the moment the team starts developing the network, RUBY will be very popular. So I think buying a token during ICO is the best way to get an excellent return on your investment.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:39:51 PM

That certainly makes sense. I think that only a high quality presentation and successful launch of the exchange will show us the competence of the team. I hope for timely proposal of all stages of the project.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

The team is very active on the project. And the fact that the team will be able to show the demo version tomorrow is something that will be just a great step.
I think that the private sale of tokens was successful due to the fact that the team was able to offer a quality review and presentation of its work. Now we can become test participants. I'm happy about that.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

The roadmap says that you are planning to finish testing the beta version on September 14th. How will a be implemented on the new version? Will this happen as a site update?
Nthissibar

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:58:11 PM

It's good. So the team is confident in the success of its project for a long time. I think this is very important for investors.
20% of tokens will be frozen for up to two years. I think this is a powerful argument for investors to support the development of RUBY-X. But we will not rush the events, tomorrow the first results are known.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

A very promising token. I think that the moment the team starts developing the network, RUBY will be very popular. So I think buying a token during ICO is the best way to get an excellent return on your investment.

In such a market, buy a token, I hope you understand what you're doing. What is their fund in order to get listed on the stock exchanges? Or have not they thought about it yet and hope that everything will be done for free?
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:10:13 PM

In such a market, buy a token, I hope you understand what you're doing. What is their fund in order to get listed on the stock exchanges? Or have not they thought about it yet and hope that everything will be done for free?
I think it's worth watching the situation. But as the team creates an exchange platform, I think they know about all the pitfalls and nuances. If you're talking about the project now.
Ngeustongi

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

The roadmap says that you are planning to finish testing the beta version on September 14th. How will a be implemented on the new version? Will this happen as a site update?
I want to know that too. I have not yet understood the audit period after completion of ICO and launch of the full version of the exchange. How will this happen?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: