Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:07:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀[ANN][EXCHANGE]♦️Ruby-X♦️Exchange your passion😄🏘Grand Opening Giveaway🏘💰  (Read 26764 times)
Inellynelint

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

Has your project been presented at conferences or thematic presentations of world scale? It seems to me that to get the recognition of the world community, you need to get approval from experts of this industry.
I have not seen such information about the project team. But I could miss the details. Of course, such events increase the ratings of projects, but I now see the support of the community, and I think that this is due to the success of the team.
That's interesting. I think that early investors were received thanks to the good work of the team at such events. Selling tokens shows us the great interest of investors in RUBY at an early stage of development, prior to the presentation of the beta version.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Albettazarya

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

I like your speed of development. Now all participants will be able to get an idea of your possibilities. A good strategy will bring RUBY EXCHANGE popularity in a short time.
Until I understand what figures has the community around RUBY EXCHANGE. But I think that after the launch of the Beta version the number of followers increase. How will this version function?
Now the site has received an update and in 6 days we will be able to open access to functionality. But now the web site Demo project is available.
Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:00:08 PM

where is the origin of this project office. i just want to know about the real team behind this project. thank you

I haven't found any details about the team either. It seems to me that the team is not yet ready to reveal some information. With what it is connected, I do not understand yet, but they talk about the great experience of experts.
On one of the sites of rating agencies information about the country of origin of the project is written as Republic of Seychelles  . But this may not be exactly the exact information.

Nevertheless, I would like to see information from official sources. Can you name your information portal where there is this data?
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:04:41 PM

it seems this project is not clear and difficult to understand about it.why do you give us the details of project such as Dev, Team or the goal of project?
The public sale is too small and what is the remaining volume for?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Gavitanzalet

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:06:05 PM

I don't quite understand the timing of the release of your tokens for exchange. Your Exchange will be engaged in sale, but when it officially becomes accessible to investors?
I have similar questions. I think that after the opening of the beta version, everything will be in place.  I still do not understand how the team implements the entire process of selling tokens from its platform.
Gavitanzalet

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:17:26 PM

it seems this project is not clear and difficult to understand about it.why do you give us the details of project such as Dev, Team or the goal of project?
The public sale is too small and what is the remaining volume for?
I am now trying to understand the allocation of tokens and the use of funds. There are some investments that are frozen for a while. I think that some of them will be used to develop the network and create AI for trading.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:20:24 PM

Where is the ruby collection? Are you a business having a registered company and trade licensed?
Who is the team members and their links?
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:22:00 PM

I'm watching the start of the project, and I'm happy to see such a quick start. Have you attracted some of your capital to develop an alpha version? I would like to know that the RUBY team is very interested in running its platform quickly.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

Where is the ruby collection? Are you a business having a registered company and trade licensed?
Who is the team members and their links?
This is what the team has shown on the official website of the platform.

Ruby-X.io | RED SAIL GLOBAL LIMITED | Ruby-X.io is Crypo-Currency Trading Platform.
RED SAIL GLOBAL LTD., founded in The Republic of Seychelles, owns all rights of Ruby-X and its mobile trading applications.
Pindridregando

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:33:05 PM

I'm watching the start of the project, and I'm happy to see such a quick start. Have you attracted some of your capital to develop an alpha version? I would like to know that the RUBY team is very interested in running its platform quickly.
I think that the team has only involved investments from private sale of ICO. If we start from the roadmap, the beginning of development coincides with the conduct of private sale.
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

The name of the exchange is quite good, personally I like gemstone Ruby.
But recently there are hundreds of new exchanges being made, and what strengths do you have to compete with that crowd?
Often new exchanges take time to assert and the ICO is a good idea but sometimes it will frustrate many people if the project fails.
The project allocates 10% of the fund for marketing. I think that with the right approach, the team will be able to conduct a good PR campaign. This will be an important step towards success. But let's see how the opening of the sale of tokens will take place.
The private sales stage was successful. I think that thanks to the activity of early investors, the team was able to perform quick work on the first version of the platform. I'm waiting for the presentation.
In my opinion this project has all chances to take the first place among developing exchanges. Of course, the reputation of a reliable team member will be conquered, but the potential is huge and the community supports RUBY.

RUBY progress is good and able to develop with the selection of the first place in exchange. The team presentation was very helpful in the development of RUBY, so it needs to be scheduled for this.
Juanleylacorav

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:30:31 PM

I think that the team has only involved investments from private sale of ICO. If we start from the roadmap, the beginning of development coincides with the conduct of private sale.
In any case, we will soon see the first results of the team's work. Now I want to learn more about the possible bonuses for the first registered users.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:35:30 PM

The name of the exchange is quite good, personally I like gemstone Ruby.
But recently there are hundreds of new exchanges being made, and what strengths do you have to compete with that crowd?
Often new exchanges take time to assert and the ICO is a good idea but sometimes it will frustrate many people if the project fails.
The project allocates 10% of the fund for marketing. I think that with the right approach, the team will be able to conduct a good PR campaign. This will be an important step towards success. But let's see how the opening of the sale of tokens will take place.
The private sales stage was successful. I think that thanks to the activity of early investors, the team was able to perform quick work on the first version of the platform. I'm waiting for the presentation.
In my opinion this project has all chances to take the first place among developing exchanges. Of course, the reputation of a reliable team member will be conquered, but the potential is huge and the community supports RUBY.

RUBY progress is good and able to develop with the selection of the first place in exchange. The team presentation was very helpful in the development of RUBY, so it needs to be scheduled for this.
I am waiting for a quality presentation during the opening of the ICO sale. Now the team needs to work hard to establish themselves in the list of authoritative exchanges. Success will be understood by the number of active participants in the exchange.
Piplaimaineste

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:42:11 PM

In any case, we will soon see the first results of the team's work. Now I want to learn more about the possible bonuses for the first registered users.
The team offers very interesting prizes and contests. I saw that the presentation of this event was scheduled for August 17.
https://medium.com/ruby-exchange/ruby-x-trading-contest-10-000-000-worth-rewards-74c5bea2beeb
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:46:31 PM

I saw the updated version of the site. It seems to me that quite convenient interface. But I'm not ready to talk anymore. I want to get acquainted with all the technical documents of the project in more detail.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 02:45:29 AM

I think Ruby-X is one of the best crypto projects occupying the exchange and payment service cryptocurrency space in this 21st century. I am fully in support of this great and amazing project. Thanks

Cryptoguru274

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 03:38:15 AM

Please can you reserve Yoruba language "Onepaper" translation for me?
 Bitcointalk username: Cryptoguru274
email:ebenezeroyeodini@gmail.com
Telegram: @hiddencash

Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:56:22 AM

I think you should start working on the Bounty Campaign branch. There are detailed instructions for participants.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4776598.msg43128217#msg43128217
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:01:26 AM

I think Ruby-X is one of the best crypto projects occupying the exchange and payment service cryptocurrency space in this 21st century. I am fully in support of this great and amazing project. Thanks
All processes eventually find developers who can improve the solution for certain tasks. RUBY can improve the performance of investors and traders. All functions point to this.
Andreinethab

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:05:13 AM

I think you should start working on the Bounty Campaign branch. There are detailed instructions for participants.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4776598.msg43128217#msg43128217

I think that first you need to review the reservation of translations in the table in order to understand the presence of this possibility of participation.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QS-5YgQIkup8zFwludz6hPk0mRFIIyMXKl8WFRBpWco/edit#gid=665800685
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: