Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:57:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin will drop to $1000 and why we should be happy about it.  (Read 1276 times)
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

i think thats impoasible that bitcoin will drop to $1000 if that gonna happen that will be the downfall of cryptocurries i think you just hard to convince to your self to invest in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

Trust me when Bitcoin drops below $1000 there will be nothing to be happy about. There is going to be chaos and blood in the crypto markets. And what makes you come up with the price level of $1000, just putting any random number isn't going to help without any proper reasons or sources to back it up.

Dark_raven007

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

The topic is quite interesting and informative. In principle, I agree with her main arguments. However, I never imagined that bitcoin is an investment coin. I always considered it to be a coin for making payments, and therefore that its current use as a means of accumulating value for it is not inherent in it.

I always considered bitcoin an investment. And always happy to reduce its value. Since it is an opportunity to buy even more coins and get a good profit
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:22:05 PM

It is not possible. The lowest amount is 3.5k $. Below the forecast:

Bitcoin price prediction for September 2021.
In the beginning price at 25016 Dollars. Maximum price $ 30770, minimum price $ 25016. The average for the month $ 27390. Bitcoin price forecast for the end of the month $ 28757, change for September 15.0%.

BTC is USD predictions for October 2021.
In the beginning price at 28757 Dollars. Maximum price $ 29806, minimum price $ 25906. The average for the month $ 28081. Bitcoin price forecast for the end of the month $ 27856, change for October -3.1%.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

I have read through some recent posts on the forum and I see that many people don't quite understand the fundamentals of bitcoin, and so they may not be able to do reasonable investment decisions.

I have talked to many financial experts during real life conferences and in online chats and they all tell approximately the same. There are two types of currencies: Payment Currencies and Investment Currencies. In fact there may be other types of currencies, but lets focus on these two types for simplicity. So, investment currencies have different features as compared to payment currencies and they will develop differently. Of course, they always have mutual features and even may be a replacement of each other sometimes, but generally they designed differently and it will be a mistake to expect investment currency to behave the same as payment currency and have the same growth factors.

Bitcoin is designed as investment currency. We should just accept this fact. Of course it may be used as a method of payment, but it will never become a replacement for a fiat currency. Some future cryptocurrency will be, but not bitcoin. Bitcoin will never be directly supported by any major government. They may regulate it, legalize it, they may even invest in it through some bank or fund, but they will never support it directly. This is because government is about regulation, collection and distribution, government is not a player. If some G7 government decide to support cryptocurrency, they will create their own cryptocurrency with the features they need, they will regulate it as they need and they will treat it as the national asset.

So when investing in bitcoin we should not rely on the possibilities that will never actually happen to bitcoin. Instead, we should realize the nature of bitcoin and act accordingly. Saying that, since there are no more evident factors of bitcoin growth, we should allow it to drop. I estimate that it may cost at around $1000 as the bottom rock. And then bitcoin will grow again. In about a month time frame the whales and high-rollers will easily take it back to $6000 and the following buzz will rise it up to $10-15k in 2-3 months. This would be quite typical behavior of the investment currency. I also think that the miners industry will survive this drop without any significant issues, they will just have a month or two of loss, and then they will enjoy the long ride - quite usual wave in the business. And mostly important, if bitcoin drop down and then recover, this will be huge stimulation of the industry in general and bitcoin in particular - it will show that bitcoin can survive the crisis and repeat the growth. So we should get prepared for the drop and take it as the logical development of an investment currency, and not as the "death of bitcoin".

These are just my considerations, so please let me know your opinion.

I am not saying that we should be happy if the valuation of bitcoin is deflating, and we all are aware with this fact also that in present times the valuation of bitcoin has deflated to a very low extent as not deflated ever in the history ever so no doubt people should panic about because they has invested into bitcoin and if the valuation is going down then it is a human nature that he will worry about but we should keep one thing in mind that bitcoin is a kind of investment and moreover volatile in nature so pumps and dumps are very common.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:07:31 AM

Grin Bitcoin don't drop to $1000 in any case.. You are not right.
If you check chart, you can see that BTC start rise again.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:13:06 AM

hat means bitcoin is still normal as crypto and its fluctuating nature. the price will remain up and down. and when this year the bitcoin drops drastically, then there must be a chance to rise again and the bitcoin will really shake the world.
sushimittee

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:40:56 AM

If u are saying bitcoin will drop 1000$ then its not possible, we know now market is down but bitcoin is a better currency then fiat currency and its  future is bright, 1000$ price is much far and this price was in 2016 ,yes Ur post is quite interesting and good but i wanna say this price is a dream never happen because since long time market is down so in few months u will see bullish flags.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:44:18 AM

Yes of course some will going to be very happy if bitcoin market price will drop because it will mean that they are going to invest or buy crypto. But to those people who had invested already then it is not like that when market price drop it will mean that they will going to lose some of their money if they are going to sell and had a need on it if ever.
cuong1610

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

So when investing in bitcoin we should not rely on the possibilities that will never actually happen to bitcoin. Instead, we should realize the nature of bitcoin and act accordingly. Saying that, since there are no more evident factors of bitcoin growth, we should allow it to drop. I estimate that it may cost at around $1000 as the bottom rock. And then bitcoin will grow again. In about a month time frame the whales and high-rollers will easily take it back to $6000 and the following buzz will rise it up to $10-15k in 2-3 months. This would be quite typical behavior of the investment currency. I also think that the miners industry will survive this drop without any significant issues, they will just have a month or two of loss, and then they will enjoy the long ride - quite usual wave in the business. And mostly important, if bitcoin drop down and then recover, this will be huge stimulation of the industry in general and bitcoin in particular - it will show that bitcoin can survive the crisis and repeat the growth. So we should get prepared for the drop and take it as the logical development of an investment currency, and not as the "death of bitcoin".

Try to think of benefits like this :

Low cost: If you transfer money through bank to friends or relatives usually will take a cost but with Bitcoin it is free or just take a small fee.
Efficacy: Bitcoin is sent and received almost instantaneously whether you send it anywhere in the world, at any time of day or night.
High security: Transactions do not contain personal information, it is hidden on the system, allowing security of user information to avoid identity theft.
Transparency: All transaction information is included in the bitcoin trading website or electronic wallet.
Controls: Users can control their transactions without any management

I have confidence BTC in the future, the value of BTC according to the technical analysis, so as BTC back to $ 1000 is very unlikely. And of course nobody can say anything.
yanetriwidia

Activity: 229
Merit: 2

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentrali

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

i think i will not happy if bitcoin price drop to 1k$ , this is not good for ecosystem because many hodler will losing their believe with bitcoin, and im sure if the price rising to 2k or 3k after hitting 1k, many hofler will sell off their coins and make bitcoin price drop again

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:51:57 AM

Thank you so much for this analysis, I think it is educating and informating. It is one of best I have heard about bitcoin in recent time and I love it because it brings hope to and paints the right picture of bitcoin to the reader.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

..this topic is informative,,when bitcoin reach $1000,,everybody is quite happy on the fall of it because many can afford to buy a lot of Bitcoin.because when bitcoin reach its peak value,,it is not affordable to every body to invest and buy Bitcoin..but when bitcoin falls down,,any would buy in it..this is why the demand of bitcoin changes every-time because on the users of it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Howard1102

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

well in my opinion that was a perfect time to buy bitcoin and hold it with that price it will be atleast a times 3 of your investment that you can earn, maybe mt gox has a big affect about the price downtrend.
I do not think that price is appropriate for investment. If the Bitcoin price drops to $ 1,000, then all investors and whales will retreat from the crypto market. And that is also the end of the world the cryptocurrency
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:14:43 PM

Like it is good if you want to but it but market of btc is not sustainable. Better invest in ICO projects and  I think that I have found a really good project - Socratus.  It is a insurance ecosystem which provide a digital platform for insurance companies . So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem such as property, flight delay, cyber insurance and etc. Their main aim is to help insurance companies to reduce costs (it can be reduced from 15 to 25 %) and  get their business on new level. Also, they powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there is no more solo human decisions to pay or not to pay, no more lingering manual claims handling procedures. From my point of view, it is innovative and fit the market.
Retty

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

Bitcoin at $1000? I wish but i'd say there's virtually ZERO chance of that ever happening again. I could easily elaborate on this but i think there are people on here who are far more qualified than I to make that call.

I seriously doubt you will ever see it below 4k, but as this is crypto- you never really can be 100% certain.
temperatunre

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

Bitcoin has introduced new technology at large scale and the mining industry emerged but it is still in the infancy stage. I'm not sure about the bitcoin dropping to 1000 but I believe the bitcoin price will drop below 5k soon. I am very impressed with the way you build on it, it is a good read.
angelramirez24

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

You should know that in considerations of the current state of the market that 1k drop is impossible.You are really just trying  to convince yourself. Bitcoin was actually designed to be a payment currency though and was not intended to replace fiat.
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

I think that would be nearly impossible for now, since it's on a higher value. It's now that so easy to bring bitcoin to that price since many countries are now adapting it's uses and privileges. If that point comes, then it is probably the end of bitcoin already.

RusellTim

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

Bitcoin price forecast for September 2021. Bitcoin price predictions for the end of the month $ 28757, change for September 15%. Prices start at $ 28757. The average for the month was $ 28081. I'm not saying that we should be happy if the bitcoin pricing is deflated, and we are all aware of this fact as well in the current time the bitcoin pricing has leaked. Quite a bit as not deflated in history
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: