Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:26:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Way forward from the bearish market  (Read 389 times)
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:56:19 AM

Yes, you are right in the analysis. I think that nowadays more and more ico they are pursuing the value of the currency, not the essential technology. We say that they are a scam because it is the ico created for making money. For us, There are no benefits.
chances are now the way forward to the crypto market to recover and so now many people are investing and waiting for the market price of crypto back stable then from now on I hope the crypto market will soon be back and can benefit again because already many people waiting for market and altcoin prices stabilized again
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:21:26 PM

Yes a lot of people are investing which is a positive note; but are they well researched investments??

Altcoins can be funny and unpredictable which makes a case for everyone to wary and do research explicitly and legibly

Let’s all avoid fake icos and ill researched tokens
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:08:54 PM

I have been thinking, despite the  adoption, partnerships etc yet market keep going down

It is unfortunate the crypto market turned in to a dumping ground instead of a value generator atimes due to lack of knowledge by investors.

Too many scam/yahoo/fake ico’s came on the heels of eth success. So people started ico hopping gradually lowering expectations post ico from 100x to 10x to 1x now.

Right now it opens at ico price and goes down. A few exceptions are always there.

Companies also got greedy and started raking in 40 million USD for a shit idea they got and no MVP.

Imagine the eth ico was 16 million only. Do you see the difference in the quality of people/companies collecting funds? It is learning curve for all.

The money supply did not expand. The companies that build their business in this downturn may see higher prices. Others will go away if they bought lambos and enjoyed big team dinners at the company expense as there is no easy way to do a secondary ico in these markets. They can only dump tokens and eventually dump the company.

And I see the metrics are changing currently. At this era, it would be very difficult for any "shitty" project to collect so much funds. People have started investing wisely, and it's somehow good that way. If the fraus and scams reduce, people will truly believe crypto and it'll be better.

Yes you are correct about this
About numerous frauds
People have started looking up and digging up information before investing in any project
So I believe the better times are arriving

Where we chase off the fraudsters
I think now is the way to far and forward from the bear market because there are many people who complain about the bear market because of this market crypto market price volatility and can not return to a stable price premises fast then hope that bear market will not back again and crypto market can again stabilize again

I think with courage and great stability, coupled with fantastic researches as well, it is easy to make profit daily even in this bearish period
we just need to get things done the right way

The bullish run is coming soon and we can hope it stays and last longer for more months.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:57:40 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 02:06:36 PM by cryptobae10

The market is still stabilizing but recently altcoins are finding it difficult to increase in value in the market of late, which is not too pleasant for the cryot world because new token listed dumps in seconds, which leaves investors devastated.

cryptobae10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

The market is still stabilizing but recently altcoins are finding it difficult to increase in value in the market of late, which is not too pleasant for the cryot world because new token listed dumps in seconds, which leaves investors devastated.

We need to be determined and not panic, for a way forward to showcase.
And also ensure to specify in the order a considerable price to sell our altcoins
So when you are sleeping when a pumps occur

You are on a safe stand
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

The current cryptocurrency activity is rattling gloomy and inconsistent in arrears to the continually mark down biliousness place and no clue of recovery. If this condition appears further high, the bearish activity condition is necessary. So at this spell, accomplish not endeavor in crypto however hook and control the biliousness place of the market
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:08:24 PM

I have been thinking, despite the  adoption, partnerships etc yet market keep going down

It is unfortunate the crypto market turned in to a dumping ground instead of a value generator atimes due to lack of knowledge by investors.

Too many scam/yahoo/fake ico’s came on the heels of eth success. So people started ico hopping gradually lowering expectations post ico from 100x to 10x to 1x now.

Right now it opens at ico price and goes down. A few exceptions are always there.

Companies also got greedy and started raking in 40 million USD for a shit idea they got and no MVP.

Imagine the eth ico was 16 million only. Do you see the difference in the quality of people/companies collecting funds? It is learning curve for all.

The money supply did not expand. The companies that build their business in this downturn may see higher prices. Others will go away if they bought lambos and enjoyed big team dinners at the company expense as there is no easy way to do a secondary ico in these markets. They can only dump tokens and eventually dump the company.

This is the same reason why I always say that regulations will be good for the market. If there are strict laws in place for people to follow when it comes to the creation of icos then we would not have as many scam coins as we have now because a lot of people would not be able to create their own coins. They are the ones that are taking out so much money from the market.

Ooppss5

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:11:57 PM

Crypto is a long-term investment, the market may fall today, but if you think about it in the long run and you have to be patient, people always want to do it quickly in crypto, but it's not always the case. just calm down and hold on.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:40:02 AM

The way forward from the bearish market is for more adoption to happen. the coins need more awareness and more people buying into them. And also the people who are dumping their coins on the market and taking out the money need to stop already. There is way too much at stake now. Also we all need to be patient for the prices to recover well before selling coins.
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

the present bearish moment is even more bearish than the one in june
etherum has dumped to 260$, bitcoin went to 6000$

but it is a good news, the bull run is been launched soon, as bitcoin clocks 5,500$
benhill

Activity: 304
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

The only way forward from the bearish market is to find means of encouraging the investors through checking the activities of ICO scamers. Scamers are distopping and discouraging both investors and the bounty hunters. Many bounty hunter now relaxing in their bounty hunting job due to ICO scamers. There should be a body established to check the bounty scamers.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:14:58 PM

The market has gotten a lot stable and fake icos are now becoming easy to identify as investors have learned and ensure they do maximum research before they buy any project

Similarly, weak hands have been eliminated from the market
And they have dumped their tokens

Soon the market will flourish again
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:08:44 PM

The best thing that could be done now is to just be patient. I don't think there is a specific thing that we could do that could take us out of this trend. This is my opinion, and I could be wrong. We just have to wait for when all of this is over, and not sell off all of our coins, cos we will only be causing a further dip in the market with that.
cryptobae10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:19:37 PM

I think waiting is good
But it seems to be taking forever because it has been bearish since the beginning of the year
There has to be an upturn in price value and consistent increases and stability too

Let’s be firm and enjoy crypto currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: