Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What Exchange do You think we hit first?
Coinmarket - 18 (26.5%)
Cryptorush - 28 (41.2%)
C-Cex - 5 (7.4%)
Newaltex - 2 (2.9%)
Mintpal - 15 (22.1%)
Total Voters: 68

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]▬►►[CRA] ★★★CryptoApples★★★▬►►KGW★★★Stable 700MHash Net◄◄▬  (Read 47133 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 09:54:59 PM

will that be 23:30UTC or actually 22:30UTC?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
uhfska

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:07:00 PM

Thank you kind sir I was wondering what was up... I just stopped minig now
leewilson

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:07:40 PM

How many blocks did http://pools.animusgs.co.in/ get to?

Block 0.00129422
Fees 0.00002588
Donation 0.00000000
Payout 0.00126834

Network Info
Difficulty 1.00000000
Est Next Difficulty 3e-8.00000000 (Change in 7 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Block 71582788 minutes 16 seconds

looks like its been reset already bro, sorry I tried to get it for ya

Thanks man.  The last I looked at their pool they were in the 80's it reset shortly thereafter ...was just curious what a small amount of coins many were crying over.  Cry Grin

obviously none of us are crying over the bullshit amount of coins we generated ...
its was more disappointment! you know you get in early, cards are getting good hash speeds, coins are dropping in your unconfirmed box
than the dev pulls the plug!  after 10 minutes to cool off, it was kinda funny  lol

Yea. I get it completely and the whole valentines day thing. I just use failovers and did not expect block 500 found until about 12 hours after launch so I set them to switch at 6 hours after launch just in case I was not around to monitor it.  I just know that if I was running 20-60mh (edit: or renting hash) I guarantee not one second would be wasted on cra until block 499 was solved.

I really dont understand the the fair launch 1 Block reward. When it reached block 500 the difficulty is already stupidly high and no one will mine it anyways.. same thing happened with SmartCoin..

My opinion differs a bit.  I think it was because diff was messed up from beginning and that is why they hardforked at block 35000 to add KGW.  Also, the fair launch reward change was at block 1000.  And they had a massive premine giveaway.  At times now it still jumps to the top of coinwarz and is currently 6th.  After a couple hours, days or weeks all new coins take a nosedive unless there is huge publicity or being added to a larger exchange. All short lived pumps. Only one altcoin has not followed that pattern.  More launches with KGW and the initial fair mining reward system will determine what a better block number should be.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
CryptoApples (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 10:14:26 PM

Block 0.00129422
Fees 0.00002588
Donation 0.00000000
Payout 0.00126834

Network Info
Difficulty 1.00000000

Thanks man.  The last I looked at their pool they were in the 80's it reset shortly thereafter ...was just curious what a small amount of coins many were crying over.  Cry Grin

obviously none of us are crying over the bullshit amount of coins we generated ...
its was more disappointment! you know you get in early, cards are getting good hash speeds, coins are dropping in your unconfirmed box
than the dev pulls the plug!  after 10 minutes to cool off, it was kinda funny  lol

Yea. I get it completely and the whole valentines day thing. I just use failovers and did not expect block 500 found until about 12 hours after launch so I set them to switch at 6 hours after launch just in case I was not around to monitor it.  I just know that if I was running 20-60mh (edit: or renting hash) I guarantee not one second would be wasted on cra until block 499 was solved.

I really dont understand the the fair launch 1 Block reward. When it reached block 500 the difficulty is already stupidly high and no one will mine it anyways.. same thing happened with SmartCoin..

My opinion differs a bit.  I think it was because diff was messed up from beginning and that is why they hardforked at block 35000 to add KGW.  Also, the fair launch reward change was at block 1000.  And they had a massive premine giveaway.  At times now it still jumps to the top of coinwarz and is currently 6th.  After a couple hours, days or weeks all new coins take a nosedive unless there is huge publicity or being added to a larger exchange. All short lived pumps. Only one altcoin has not followed that pattern.  More launches with KGW and the initial fair mining reward system will determine what a better block number should be.

No! the KGW had to be implemented from start but we couldn't compile the wallet without bugs so we decided to to it later on, because the launch was too close!

CRA Team!
leewilson

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:19:17 PM

Block 0.00129422
Fees 0.00002588
Donation 0.00000000
Payout 0.00126834

Network Info
Difficulty 1.00000000

No! the KGW had to be implemented from start but we couldn't compile the wallet without bugs so we decided to to it later on, because the launch was too close!

CRA Team!

Sorry for the confusion dev...i was speaking specifically about smartcoin.
But I do have a couple of questions bc your response confused me a little.

I was under the impression CRA was suppose to have KGW for todays launch...is that still true?

And will that be 23:30UTC or actually 22:30UTC for the release because your website timer and the forum time posted differed by an hour at the launch earlier today?

Edit: and currently your timer and the time posted differ by 2.5 hours?

albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:31:12 PM

should launch now right? fail again?
thisisnotmyltcusername

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:33:10 PM

or he noticed what UTC was since the first launch so there's no fail and it's 23h30 GMT (in an hour)= 23h30 UTC
albertdros

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:33:32 PM

or he noticed what UTC was since the first launch so there's no fail and it's 23h30 GMT (in an hour)= 23h30 UTC

whatever, super unclear.
adversor

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:34:00 PM

UTC = GMT = London Time !

LISK Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:51:09 PM

Don't worry people, first day at DisneyWorld was a disaster, and now nobody remember it  Tongue

Hope you soon fix all problems and work together mining Smiley

By other way... what's about the contest about Gh/s? Who won? Grin

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

SCryptoMiners

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:03:12 PM

SCryptoMiners CryptoApples Pool will be ready at launch
http://cra.scryptominers.com

• PPLNS (Pay Per Last N Shares) reward system
  • Stratum + Vardiff
  • Round earnings credited after 120 confirms.
  • All block transaction fees are passed along to miners.
  • Minimum payout is 1 CryptoApple.
  • We process payouts every 60 seconds.

We run multiple mining pools that can be seen in my signature below.

You will be safe mining with us.

Join a reliable mining pool: POT | WC (Whitecoin) | DUCK
leewilson

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:07:30 PM

Don't worry people, first day at DisneyWorld was a disaster, and now nobody remember it  Tongue

I thought the contest was after 1 week?

Pustul

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:11:21 PM

Can I have the 15 CRA bonus?

Thanks Smiley
saymissme

Activity: 260

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:15:20 PM

a new CRA pool
http://cra.idcray.com/

prop payout system
welcome!
Taburnak

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:17:43 PM

Don't worry people, first day at DisneyWorld was a disaster, and now nobody remember it  Tongue

John Hammond: "All major theme parks have delays. When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked!"

Dr. Ian Malcolm: "Yeah, but, John, if The Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists."
leewilson

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:21:19 PM

now OP says 8pm UTC and the website site's countdown timer is counting up.  Huh

zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:25:21 PM

DEV can you confirm that in 5 minutes everything will be ready?
CryptoApples (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2014, 11:29:36 PM

WE are working on it!

It's not that easy to skype and chat with our devs from India, they have a monrning now and haven't sleep for a long time.

But we are trying to fix it!

CRA Team!
albertdros

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:30:55 PM

WE are working on it!

It's not that easy to skype and chat with our devs from India, they have a monrning now and haven't sleep for a long time.

But we are trying to fix it!

CRA Team!

really? First fail and now not launching on time? Geez, enough is enough.

How about just delaying the launch for 24h so everyone know whats up...
SCryptoMiners

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:32:11 PM

really? First fail and now not launching on time? Geez, enough is enough.

Patience man, rather have them do it right this time than slack on the relaunch.

Join a reliable mining pool: POT | WC (Whitecoin) | DUCK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: