Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:53:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What Exchange do You think we hit first?
Coinmarket - 18 (26.5%)
Cryptorush - 28 (41.2%)
C-Cex - 5 (7.4%)
Newaltex - 2 (2.9%)
Mintpal - 15 (22.1%)
Total Voters: 68

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]▬►►[CRA] ★★★CryptoApples★★★▬►►KGW★★★Stable 700MHash Net◄◄▬  (Read 47133 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PassPhra

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:08:49 PM

Last night was bored so I mined some crapples just for something to do.  Installed there crapple client as well.  This morning woke up realized the real apple was live.  Downloaded there client and installed, and started mining.  Then when I ran the client all my crapples came over as cryptoapples.  So what are they cryptoapples or crapples?  How are you supposed to not be able to mine both or the easier one and not have it show up as real apples?  It did sync as well and It didnt loose any.

Make a backup of your appdata cryptoapples folder (this is your crapples one) and rename this folder afterwards.
Run the new Cryptoapples wallet and it will install the new directories. It will create a new wallet.dat file with the right cryptoapple coins.
pokeviktor

Activity: 562
Merit: 251

ALCEDO

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:20:46 PM

It finally happened!

Congratulations Smiley

I'm #74, my wallet is this: coe4xGXzUdYxFzWW9aMqnWg4tNqp2SJqmQ

P.D.: Take a look to your Facebook Page, I sent a message yesterday Wink

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

IlhemYz0

Activity: 100

F#

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:30:48 PM

#48 (fourty eight  Grin)
cREnGJr1qNQYRfDz57EadkSVqjVZvJvR6z

Psychedelic *7
CryptoApples (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 01:34:32 PM

THX GUYS!

WE HAVENT SLEPT SINCE LAST UNLAUNCHED LAUNCH SUNDAY EVENING.

BUT NOW WE ARE HERE!

BOUNTY FOR SECOND DDoS POOL!

Wallet Rewards will be sent to those registered in first post as promised, during tomorrow.

You can only claim the reward till wednesday 19.2. 11UTC!!

Write down Your wallet address and "Who doesn't love CryptoApples!?"

Also we reserve the right not to donate anyone, who has came along or has somehow supported the unofficial fork!
We think It's not fair at all. Donate only to supporters!

CRA Team!
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:43:37 PM

already got some... but still signed for it Tongue

nr.30

"Who doesn't love CryptoApples!?"

cfsuavekJZR8DBYviWBsytKML1THXhPKXi
zxm7001

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:50:37 PM

"Who doesn't love CryptoApples!?
cQqoH4gUBnnGnPARsNQdPh3FjKfZwXNhzP
 Wink

barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:57:06 PM

It's funny how the dev calls community take over illegal and people who did it thiefs. As I understand, their code is based on Bitcoin and Litecoin code created by other devs an dreleased as open source. You cannot take an open source software, do a few mods, call it yours and treat it as a closed source software. That's what I call stealing from open source. Once your code is out, it belongs to the community. If you don't like it, then create a full code yourself from scratch.

My pool http://cra.novahash.org was announced as a third official pool before the dev cocked up the launch again. My pool turned to CRApples since.

I had a funny conversation on Skype with CryptoApples dev - dev admitted that he lost control of the coin, but was hoping that his premine will stay intact. I explained to him that the community will remove his premine, there is no problem in doing it - it was done to eTOKEN. Then the dev asked me to explain a bit more how premine can be deleted, because he did not understand the technical part of it. Well, I am not a programmer myself so I don't know how ecxactly it was done. After dev realised that premine can be deleted he started crying that they spent a lot of time on the coin and it's not fair. The dev also asked my advise on what to do. I suggested to join the community run CRApples and explain himself to the community - why he delayed launch, what the problem was and so on, but he was more worried about premine rather than coin future.

This morning the dev wanted my pool to switch back to CryptoApples. And here is my answer - the pool will stay with CRApples.

dude... so if your at work.. and you really work your ass off... and your boss makes you do overtime... you would be oke if someone else runs away with a little paycheck? gtfo
Pustul

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 01:57:38 PM

Could you make the github public so we can build linux wallet?
wpstudio

Activity: 660

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 02:02:17 PM

It's funny how the dev calls community take over illegal and people who did it thiefs. As I understand, their code is based on Bitcoin and Litecoin code created by other devs an dreleased as open source. You cannot take an open source software, do a few mods, call it yours and treat it as a closed source software. That's what I call stealing from open source. Once your code is out, it belongs to the community. If you don't like it, then create a full code yourself from scratch.

My pool http://cra.novahash.org was announced as a third official pool before the dev cocked up the launch again. My pool turned to CRApples since.

I had a funny conversation on Skype with CryptoApples dev - dev admitted that he lost control of the coin, but was hoping that his premine will stay intact. I explained to him that the community will remove his premine, there is no problem in doing it - it was done to eTOKEN. Then the dev asked me to explain a bit more how premine can be deleted, because he did not understand the technical part of it. Well, I am not a programmer myself so I don't know how ecxactly it was done. After dev realised that premine can be deleted he started crying that they spent a lot of time on the coin and it's not fair. The dev also asked my advise on what to do. I suggested to join the community run CRApples and explain himself to the community - why he delayed launch, what the problem was and so on, but he was more worried about premine rather than coin future.

This morning the dev wanted my pool to switch back to CryptoApples. And here is my answer - the pool will stay with CRApples.

dude... so if your at work.. and you really work your ass off... and your boss makes you do overtime... you would be oke if someone else runs away with a little paycheck? gtfo

If you don't understand open source, you should stay out of the open source community and code.  Bitcoin-Litecoin and every other variation is open source code.  So quit talking about "people running off with your work".  The CryptoApple team "ran off" with with Bitcoin and hundred's of other coin's "work" to create their version.  Open Source is Open Source.  You can't change it.  And if the CryptoApple teams is keeping their source code private they are in violation of the licensing agreement that they used to create their coin.
Picop88

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:03:16 PM

New in cryptoworld , let's go with CRA !

Who doesn't love CryptoApples!?

cbFhSeMnTgBGZVJ8SEAViY7dzwewQCASia
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:06:29 PM

If you don't understand open source, you should stay out of the open source community and code.  Bitcoin-Litecoin and every other variation is open source code.  So quit talking about "people running off with your work".  The CryptoApple team "ran off" with with Bitcoin and hundred's of other coin's "work" to create their version.  Open Source is Open Source.  You can't change it.  And if the CryptoApple teams is keeping their source code private they are in violation of the licensing agreement that they used to create their coin.

dude... i dont give a damn about what you are saying... im NOT one of the devs... I'm just sying these guys put effort in something... and few minutes after launch because of a silly mistake.. people rape the source of this code and copy it... so if thats the way you are standing in this so called communty of yours... i dont want to be part of it bro... at least i got some respect and pride
novahash

Activity: 84

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 02:07:14 PM

+1

Thanks wpstudio for support

novahash

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 02:10:48 PM

dude... i dont give a damn about what you are saying... im NOT one of the devs... I'm just sying these guys put effort in something... and few minutes after launch because of a silly mistake.. people rape the source of this code and copy it... so if thats the way you are standing in this so called communty of yours... i dont want to be part of it bro... at least i got some respect and pride

You've got some respect and pride by being ripped off be the dev. How funny.

As I said, the dev was laughing at CRApples launch, because he thought that his premine stays intact. No way the community would allow it, so he freaked out and made another launch, so he can keep the premine. Fuck the coin future, in his eyes it's all about premine

wpstudio

Activity: 660

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 02:12:24 PM

Don't lump me into either coin.  I'm not mining either one... and I'm pretty sure both are going to die within 2-3 weeks.  (I welcome anyone to prove me wrong two weeks from now).  I chime in on these conversations because I work completely in open source for my regular work.  MIT license, GPLv2, and more.  If you don't understand that YOU DO NOT CONTROL OPEN SOURCE CODE, then quit using open source code.  And if you are so closed-minded that you won't even listen to rational explanations, there's nothing more I can do.  "Respect and Pride" in the open source community is about respecting and taking pride in the CODE.  Your reputation with the CODE will get you the respect so that people don't take the code and run.  Part of the open source community is that you are standing on the shoulders of other developers.  Live with that concept of go find a closed source community that appreciates the circle jerk.
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:12:25 PM

+1

thats not the issue here... the issue here is that some ignorant people are fucking raping someone elses coin... i dont give a fuck if its open source or whatever... this is about respecting someone elses work (maybe its not much.. but still) youre just a bunch of kids who didnt get what they wanted in time... so started your own little spammig/scamming/raping coin
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:16:36 PM

+1

thats not the issue here... the issue here is that some ignorant people are fucking raping someone elses coin... i dont give a fuck if its open source or whatever... this is about respecting someone elses work (maybe its not much.. but still) youre just a bunch of kids who didnt get what they wanted in time... so started your own little spammig/scamming/raping coin

Classy all that talk about intercourse and rape...

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
CryptoApples (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 02:17:50 PM

You've got some respect and pride by being ripped off be the dev. How funny.

As I said, the dev was laughing at CRApples launch, because he thought that his premine stays intact. No way the community would allow it, so he freaked out and made another launch, so he can keep the premine. Fuck the coin future, in his eyes it's all about premine

Novahash, if you stay with Crapples, get a do advertising somewhere in the ass. For us, you are a traitor and go to hell. Your contribution will be deleted, none of them are worth it. BYE
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:18:23 PM

+1

Classy all that talk about intercourse and rape...

you ever looked around here?? its full of classy talk on this forum...  so what is your defention of classy then... pinky up with a cup of tea?
novahash

Novahash Pools

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2014, 02:19:42 PM

+1

So why don't you respect Bitcoin and Litecoin work? This coin is based on their code, so in your terms - CryptoApples is a spamming/scamming/raping coin Cheesy

barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 02:23:31 PM

+1

So why don't you respect Bitcoin and Litecoin work? This coin is based on their code, so in your terms - CryptoApples is a spamming/scamming/raping coin Cheesy

no man.. THEY made adjustments... THEY did... THEY put time in this project...  not you.... yes its a copy of btc/ltc... but they adjusted it... not you... not anybody else...

lets turn this around then... what if you started this thing... and what if someone else just rips you over after 10 min. because of one stupid mistake? you would be absolutely oke about that?

what if your pool fails.. and ill hack your pool.. and gonna own it.. you would be oke?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: