Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:46:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcurrency do you think has potential?  (Read 480 times)
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:10:45 PM

I think MTC (Docademic) is the only cryptocurrency that is making free basic healthcare a reality in the world and it has huge potential to grow more. MTC looking very promising and it can rise in future.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:18:56 AM

Only prediction finds its place in cryptocurrency. I think none can say for sure which coins have potentiality to grow. But there are many good coins that can grow over time. Among them, IOTA, electronium, ripple, ethereum, cardano, tron, MTC, stellar, EOS are best I think.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:30:15 AM

I personally think that Neo has great potential. Other than possible price appreciation, we can generate possible income by holding Neo for Gas.
Looking at this coin right now and I really see a big potential for this coin. This just need a big pump coming from the Chinese investors and it will soar high. Aside from NEO, hold more ETH the price are still cheap and we know this can be a great competition between ETH and NEO so better to have both and become a great winner in the future. Don't stop from looking for good coins, this market can offer a lot for you Smiley
ardodd

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:03:53 AM

There are lots of altcoins today that is connected with the increasing of crypto market. I suppose, that ETH, Ripple, Neo, Waves and EOS have a chance to reach something important here.
arumslee

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:06:50 AM

Are there any altcoins that utilize two coins as their primary currencies to be exchanged?
Honourable11

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:12:06 AM

Which altcurrency have potentials, without doubt I think this is a rethorical question, because we all know the answer. It is the king of all altcoins,
All other altcoins uses its platform.
It is multifunctional coin.
It is simply to operate.
It's Ethereum. I know most of you know this
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:41:36 AM

For me the best altcoin would always be ethereum simply because it is the queen of cryptocurrencies (since bitcoin is the king) and it is the most popular alternative coin to bitcoin. it is also called the modernized bitcoin after being created in 2015 and since it debut it already gathered 11.9million premined from crowdsale.
I agree with you, ETH is really a queen of the crypto market. This platform was able to achieve great results on the crypto market in a rather short time. I think ETH is a coin that can bring you more profitable profit in the future and has great potential.
GaryGadoot

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:18:39 AM

I think the best altcoin in the market right now is Ethereum. It has gained popularity in very short time. Moreover, it provides a wide range of benefits to its customers.
limtjoehua

Activity: 216

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:33:52 AM

I personally prefer alt who already have the product and has been used by many people. look at the tokens owned by the exchange, such as BNB and KCS, consider holding it.

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

I think the best altcoin in the market right now is Ethereum. It has gained popularity in very short time. Moreover, it provides a wide range of benefits to its customers.

Not only now all the altcoins are seems cheap little so you can use the situation and invest the fund you want on the altcoin mate. Please understand all the time ethereum will be top in the market.

Apart from this I see recent days EOS and TRX seems go bigger in the volume as wells as in price as well bro.
Kindly look into the best of your choice and go with it.
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:40:30 PM

There are more than 1500 coins in the market and bitcoin is at the top. But there are other altcoins doing pretty good and giving a head on competition to bitcoins. If you are interested to know which the better ones are, the good advice would be to go for some internet research instead of depending on the word of mouth.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

I'll stick on the top 10 coins and nothing else,because we have a inconsiderable market and risking for the lower rank coins is deadly,its like a suicide if you put your money in those alts that cant make a promise of profits

And if theres something i can suggest,its the tokens whos have good future better than shitcoins
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

Now before you reply read this carefully, Altcurrencies are being made almost every month, and right now there are over 300+ altcurrencies in the market right now, I did not made this topic because I'm going to endorse some altcurrency, I wrote this topic because I want you to give me and the people around the forum about your speculations about which cryptocurrency has potential, clearly there are tons of cryptos to choose on and I want you to take a closer look on every alt in the market, and if you do have chosen an alt that you'll want to share with us then feel free to reply on this thread, goodluck and may this information spread even more.

Many new ICO tokens not selling real "product" but just selling a marketing strategy and make the tokens price good in exchange.
These kind of tokens will not survive long, i still trust ETH will be the best altcoin now and later because of it's consistency
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:16:48 PM

Many altcoins are potential in crypto market so I do not mention in this conversation because I saw some altcoins performance in bad in this scenario and cheap altcoins are well performed in the market. So we should not clearly predict the best altcoin in this market but we choose some secret gem in this situation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:23:27 PM

I like Universa project. It has a good technical properties and strong team which promote it through many sectors of real economy. The projects like that has a good potential, I think.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

Now before you reply read this carefully, Altcurrencies are being made almost every month, and right now there are over 300+ altcurrencies in the market right now, I did not made this topic because I'm going to endorse some altcurrency, I wrote this topic because I want you to give me and the people around the forum about your speculations about which cryptocurrency has potential, clearly there are tons of cryptos to choose on and I want you to take a closer look on every alt in the market, and if you do have chosen an alt that you'll want to share with us then feel free to reply on this thread, goodluck and may this information spread even more.
I believe that the best altcoin is the Ethereum. Also, worthy of the cryptocurrency will be Vera, I think so.

KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:34:58 PM

I mostly like the IOTA, CARDANO. It has a good technology and platforms. It can be survive for the long term.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

Many coins have shown potentials, however the altcoin's use case / mass adoption will define the manifestation of its true potentials as most projects gear towards the end of their roadmap.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

There are actually more than 700+ altcoin in the market. Most of them are just shit and clone of other coins. We actually see new altcoins popup everyday. Most of them are just scam coin. If you take peoples opinion from this forum, you will be getting biased answers. Since people will always try to praise the coins that they have invested on no matter how shitty that coin is. But still, i think older coins such as LTC, ETH, DASH etc actually has a better potential. Also Stellar Lumens (XRP) is also a good choice.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sanada.motokage

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:03:58 PM

Are there anyone mention ZIL?
I dont have many coins now but my only hope is ZIL, I invest all I have for this coin. Currently, there is testnet for  it, and main network will launch soon.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: