Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:01:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 7133 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

Has anyone been taking part in any of the quizes that they have been holding lately to win XMX tokens? By the looks it uses the app ttp://iqb.com and you can win a share of like 1,000,000 tokens.

I tried downloading the app seems not to work on my phone. Never had time to try again. Wish i don't have to pass through the stress of fixing the issue. It will be sad i miss out on this.

Which version did you download? did you download the sdk for development aside from the app? Let me know what did you try?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

XMX is officially listed on FCoin and trading will be start at midnight 00:00 GMT+8, 6th July 2018. Enjoy the trading with XMX.

https://twitter.com/XMax_io/status/1014772100123381760?s=19

Great to see this comment, thank you for sharing - it feels me with confidence knowing that Xmax is already offically listed on Fcoin. Great news for the project

So Xmax now has already 9 exchanges to be traded in. That's a big coverage, congratulations to all Xmax token holders! That's good they didn't stop on only one exchange.
Exactly. I personally observed that if coin is listed on multiple exchanges then always that creates huge trading volume. And as we know that people are like much to XMX.

I mean exchange are nice, but they alone won't make the investors happy imo. As soon as the first DAPP's and games start coming out, and people see that XMX has a real world use, that's personally when i'll be happy.

Everything is a step towards adoption as their are more exchanges and sales and platforms on top of XmaX including games and usage begins to increase so will demand and value so it makes sense that the platform is where it is this early stage
Anyone has tried to develop a game or app by using their platform? That will great experience if that person can share here. Unfortunately I am not developer so don't know about development.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

The site is online again. But I think some links do not work.
Xmax Webx.js, Xmax 3D Game Engine and Xmax Studio SDK can not be accessed directly from the homepage.
But you can find them on Github https://github.com/XMaxPlatform

Thanks for this, it worked here too, alas we could see some development happening soon in the blockchain with the Xmax platform, anyone here currently developing an app with the platform?

Oh, so the XMax tools already available for developing apps? I am not a developer, but I heard that these tools are so easy that anyone with basic knowledge can also develop apps?

Yeah so i learnt and it's all up in their white paper as well, but i am yet to see developers coming out to utilize it just yet or maybe there is a special portal for that, there is already pre-loaded content in the Xmax platform for those who may not be aware just yet

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:22:37 PM

XMX is officially listed on FCoin and trading will be start at midnight 00:00 GMT+8, 6th July 2018. Enjoy the trading with XMX.

Great to see this comment, thank you for sharing - it feels me with confidence knowing that Xmax is already offically listed on Fcoin. Great news for the project

So Xmax now has already 9 exchanges to be traded in. That's a big coverage, congratulations to all Xmax token holders! That's good they didn't stop on only one exchange.
Exactly. I personally observed that if coin is listed on multiple exchanges then always that creates huge trading volume. And as we know that people are like much to XMX.

I mean exchange are nice, but they alone won't make the investors happy imo. As soon as the first DAPP's and games start coming out, and people see that XMX has a real world use, that's personally when i'll be happy.

Everything is a step towards adoption as their are more exchanges and sales and platforms on top of XmaX including games and usage begins to increase so will demand and value so it makes sense that the platform is where it is this early stage
Anyone has tried to develop a game or app by using their platform? That will great experience if that person can share here. Unfortunately I am not developer so don't know about development.

I'm really looking forward to seeing some reviews or comments on this point - I'm also not a developer but am intrigued to see how easy the platform is for a non-coder
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:17:34 PM

Has anyone been taking part in any of the quizes that they have been holding lately to win XMX tokens? By the looks it uses the app ttp://iqb.com and you can win a share of like 1,000,000 tokens.

I tried downloading the app seems not to work on my phone. Never had time to try again. Wish i don't have to pass through the stress of fixing the issue. It will be sad i miss out on this.

i don't think that it will work on a phone. i guess you need windows or linux for working with their tools.
but maybe you ask in the telegram channel. Unfortunately I can not look at it at the moment
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:25:51 PM

i don't think that it will work on a phone. i guess you need windows or linux for working with their tools.
but maybe you ask in the telegram channel. Unfortunately I can not look at it at the moment

Works on iOS I installed the app it’s similar to other live gameshow apps though due to scheduling and a meeting I managed to miss it today which drove me crazy. If you have issues do like faullerwilli suggested and hit up telegram always
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:28:49 PM

I'm really looking forward to seeing some reviews or comments on this point - I'm also not a developer but am intrigued to see how easy the platform is for a non-coder

I'm sure a non coder will be able enjoy xmax platform as much as a coder will, from what I've read the platform has some features that'll assist one surf around easily.
Rosa bella

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:34:24 PM

I really like this project, it is really a potential project, I hope this project is spreading everywhere, well known and developed. I support the project
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:22:03 PM

I'm sure a non coder will be able enjoy xmax platform as much as a coder will, from what I've read the platform has some features that'll assist one surf around easily.

It should be very easy , even for non developer, with templates and tutorials. My plan for winter time is, to try the XMax platform and develop a game.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:51:48 PM

I can't say that I have unfortunately. I only heard about the quiz for the first time recently and I was totally going to miss it. Will keep my eye out going forward. Would love me a large share of that million Smiley
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:22:06 AM

Works on iOS I installed the app it’s similar to other live gameshow apps though due to scheduling and a meeting I managed to miss it today which drove me crazy. If you have issues do like faullerwilli suggested and hit up telegram always

Ok... I will try checking if there are other versions and try downloading it or maybe try installing it on my computer and see if it works. If everything is still same i will take my complaint to the telegram channel.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:48:03 AM

I can't say that I have unfortunately. I only heard about the quiz for the first time recently and I was totally going to miss it. Will keep my eye out going forward. Would love me a large share of that million Smiley

I did not notice there was one taking place. It is a pretty engaging idea to have people motivated and engaging. Time to get a piece of the cake Smiley

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:39:29 AM

I did not notice there was one taking place. It is a pretty engaging idea to have people motivated and engaging. Time to get a piece of the cake Smiley

Good to hear, I will take a look at that website, would be a good time to get some a share of that 1,000,000 with their roadmap goals - hopefully will be a valueable airdrop
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:53:31 AM

Yes Xmax is already on some really good exchanges, I think completing their platform and starting to fund different projects ideas and DAPPs will push XMX forwards and increase the token value.

Shouldn't take long for the community to grow when they see the platform.

Does anyone have an official dates of the release?

I do not know an exact date, all I can tell you is that the Xmax team have made the mainchain their number one priority and it will be released at some point in 2019.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:03:34 AM

Good to hear, I will take a look at that website, would be a good time to get some a share of that 1,000,000 with their roadmap goals - hopefully will be a valueable airdrop

I am yet to partake in it though. I probably will have to start planning towards the next one. We love free stuffs right?
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:13:53 AM

I am yet to partake in it though. I probably will have to start planning towards the next one. We love free stuffs right?

Hell yeah I saw that yesturday, you download the app and it's like a realtime quiz you select the answers for on the app, it's pretty cool and fun way to win yourself some free xmx tokens Cheesy
Ahmed097

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:19:44 AM

You should have a detailed road map and also there's nothing bout ico in ur roadmap. You have an interesting project though I have to go through your whitepaper.
AaronKla

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

I hope this project will be smash!
Pretty good design, mindful approach!  Good luck guys!
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:56:26 AM

Hell yeah I saw that yesturday, you download the app and it's like a realtime quiz you select the answers for on the app, it's pretty cool and fun way to win yourself some free xmx tokens Cheesy

that sounds really funny, I have to try that too. Maybe I have more luck with this quiz than with all the World Cup contests at the moment.
But my smartphone is just broken, I hope I get my new one today
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 11:12:11 AM

I really like this project, it is really a potential project, I hope this project is spreading everywhere, well known and developed. I support the project

I'd expect them to embark on road trips or show case of their platform to developers, they are doing well with socials but i like to see more marketing in place

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: