Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:09:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 7133 times)
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

The price is still very low. Not sure of how much the token cost during ico, but I think this has to be below ico price.. Not sure though, just guessing

Well I mean the entire market is currently pretty low, so Im not worried when it comes to XMAX. They have been very transparent with their updates and posting weekly blogs and communicating with the community.

Being transparent and showing all updates and news will build more confidence for the community and stick altogether until the platform release Smiley

Yeah, I think this is still the main factor to be sure that Xmax will have huge success and its price will fly to the sky the next 1-2 years or so. Their community management, their work reports are just brilliant and very disciplined.

Most individuals are scared of the blockchain industry because of the fact that it looks more of a virtual thing than reality and that's where transparency comes in, to set the record straight and feed the community with the relevant information for them to believe and work with them in the overall growth of the project and in the sustenance of the project

I honestly think differently; I think the reason many the blockchain is because the volatility is possess. I mean if you compare it to fiat, fiat does not change as much and not as drastic.

Fiat isn't volatile at all. Fiat is a value burning invention that makes the paper you have in your wallet decrease a bit in value every second.

One can actually say that fiat is like an opposite of crypto in terms of Volatile nature. Fiat is far more stable though not completely stable but it's stability is much higher than that of crypto

Volatility isn't related to the actual value that much. It only means that perceived value fluctuates. And with crypto we know the value can go much higher and stabilize there while for fiat we know with every US dollar printed the value can only go down.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

XMAX is a Blockchain Developer Ecosystem

About the XMAX Ecosystem:

XMAX is an entertainment-focused blockchain ecosystem with a “mainchain + multiple functional sidechains” and provides a powerful SDK which simplifies the development process for entertainment DAPPs. XMAX offers a variety of multimedia libraries and integrates an efficient game engine that makes it easier to place digital items on the blockchain.

The XMAX mainchain uses a VRF consensus mechanism and side-chains which operate on multiple consensus mechanisms to create a high concurrency, high TPS multi-chain system to allow support the operations of the next-generation of entertainment DAPPs.

Features:

-   Time-Independent Packet Protocol for Scaling Blockchains, high-performance interchain-communication, supports a high TPS side chain structure.

-   With the XMAX SDK, you'll have the modules and templates you need to prototype DAPPs quickly. Now it's possible to program blockchain applications without learning low-level blockchain languages, instead you’ll be able to use a Javascript-based smart contract language.

-   Community Members can work together to create Multi-Party Smart Contracts, with community smart contracts we can place control over the development of new features in the hands of the community.

-   XMAX is building a global node community. Our focus is on helping bridge the gap between developer and user communities, bringing together the world through blockchain entertainment.

Roadmap:

Blockchain Development System is a good idea and espeicially in blockchain.  I am looking forward to see this project will succeed and able to reach their goals.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

Does the XMAX SDK support other types of languages of programation, for example JAva? If I want to use third-party plugins, does the SDK have support?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

I think the main issue is going to be attracting them to come to the Xmax chain, there is a tonne of competition, and alot of people will simply want to stay with the big names like ETH, but I think Xmax will be able to do well.

But I think their focus is different; If they focus on the gaming side I think they could attract a decent crowd. Especially since your game rewards are actual tokens which can be used outside the environment.

Yes, they concentrate on entertainment DApps and games development from the beginning and this is the main difference from Etherium or another platform. I think they should remind about this constantly.
In terms of audience coverage, this is the right decision. Almost everyone likes to play games, it can make the platform very popular. Cool The most important thing is to be ahead of competitors))

Games on the platform will attract the bulk of XMAX users however, it doesn't need to be just games, entertainment DAPPs are also very important. They have already announced the first eleven including CompassX, a decentralised tourism platform and Yanchang FAC, the world’s first decentralized blockchain for idol assets.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

I’m really hoping a lot of developers start to sign into the network and really start looking to develop some enticing dapps as that’s what will really make or break the network over the next year or so

Do you have any doubt about that? I think XMax will get a lot of developers and they will create even more DAPPs.

I think the main issue is going to be attracting them to come to the Xmax chain, there is a tonne of competition, and alot of people will simply want to stay with the big names like ETH, but I think Xmax will be able to do well.

I definitely think Xmax could do well. Whilst it will be hard pulling people away from names like Eth, there's a lot of features to Xmax which may just make people want to get their toes wet ... at that point, who knows.

If Xmax successfully scale through in the gaming and entertainment industry then for sure ETH is no match for what Xmax blockchain is bringing in, xmax is an advance blockchain design and controlled by the community something unseen in any other blockchain currently

I guess one use of the blockchain could be for like mobile games micro-transactions, that seems to be the way most mobile and free to play games are going now.

Yes also adding is the fact that the Non-fungible token i think the Xmax lobster can ensure that takes place cos it's meant to build in-house game coin and other features like amour

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:59:55 PM

I’m really hoping a lot of developers start to sign into the network and really start looking to develop some enticing dapps as that’s what will really make or break the network over the next year or so

Do you have any doubt about that? I think XMax will get a lot of developers and they will create even more DAPPs.

But I think their focus is different; If they focus on the gaming side I think they could attract a decent crowd. Especially since your game rewards are actual tokens which can be used outside the environment.

There is a huge market available for game outside the crypto world and even inside it. Trust me this project got a good audience awaiting them.

You're right. I've never actually thought that games could run on a blockchain, but the more I learned about xmax, the more it made sense. As a gamer, I look forward to the opportunity to buy or sell ingame items with tokens.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:44:22 PM

There is a huge market available for game outside the crypto world and even inside it. Trust me this project got a good audience awaiting them.

You're right. I've never actually thought that games could run on a blockchain, but the more I learned about xmax, the more it made sense. As a gamer, I look forward to the opportunity to buy or sell ingame items with tokens.

I mean there is the prime example on the ETH blockchain right now, Cryptokitties haha, and EOS is also doing a similar thing by the looks with the 'Wizards' game that is running currently.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:55:20 PM

Yep and as you can tell from those examples a network not setup for gaming from the getgo just wont handle it well a joke game like kitties brought ethereum to heel so that’s why I think XmaX can be different
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 05:13:29 AM

I mean there is the prime example on the ETH blockchain right now, Cryptokitties haha, and EOS is also doing a similar thing by the looks with the 'Wizards' game that is running currently.

What I am thinking is multiplayer online gaming will be awesome on this decentralised platform. Players around the world can play a real war game, football game without much restrictions. All registered users will be able to play games.
tibinpro432

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:14:55 AM

Especially since your game rewards are actual tokens which can be used outside the environment. and alot of people will simply want to stay with the big names like ETH.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:42:33 AM

I've read somewhere about their 3d rendering engine, I am not sure if it is proprietary to them or an opensouce solution adopted. Now I am not sure how the nodes running would require; I mean should there be a minimum hw requirements on machines.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:46:09 AM

I've read somewhere about their 3d rendering engine, I am not sure if it is proprietary to them or an opensouce solution adopted. Now I am not sure how the nodes running would require; I mean should there be a minimum hw requirements on machines.

Do I still need to download and install the game on my system if I want to play? Client version of the game is okay. But there are few games which requires 2-4Gb space. Will it be same here also?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

What I am thinking is multiplayer online gaming will be awesome on this decentralised platform. Players around the world can play a real war game, football game without much restrictions. All registered users will be able to play games.

you said it but i really want to see it i want to have that experience i mean play a multiplayer online game that is based on blockchain

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:37:31 AM

Yea, the gaming niche is indeed a big one, competitive and challenging that requires skills to stand out, that's why this project will stand out because they have created an avenue where by different developers come together to create something much more appealing and its not just one developer but several, doing there own thing, so the possibility of one,two or three hitting the limelight is pretty high
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:44:53 AM

This system should be loved by professional developers if it can stand out in many projects. Improve their technical literacy.
mahmutyes

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:58:33 AM

I like that XMAX  provides a powerful SDK which simplifies the development process for entertainment DAPPs. It is very important XMAX d integrates an efficient game engine that will definitely make it simpler to place digital items on the blockchain.
squad5125

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

High-quality project with good vision and team. This one is to the moon!!!
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

I picture more mobile based games to start with, think of those with in-app purchases, they'd be perfect with blockchain
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

Yep and as you can tell from those examples a network not setup for gaming from the getgo just wont handle it well a joke game like kitties brought ethereum to heel so that’s why I think XmaX can be different

Yes and the sidechains will be able to improve the scalability of the XMAX project. I think NFT games will be popular on XMAX and the network will be able to handle them.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 01:10:35 PM

Yeah.. Maybe something different from how cryptokitties is. A game game with more graphical representation and action that can be fun like we see on our console.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: