Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 7133 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

Has anyone been taking part in any of the quizes that they have been holding lately to win XMX tokens? By the looks it uses the app ttp://iqb.com and you can win a share of like 1,000,000 tokens.

I can't say that I have unfortunately. I only heard about the quiz for the first time recently and I was totally going to miss it. Will keep my eye out going forward. Would love me a large share of that million Smiley

I did not notice there was one taking place. It is a pretty engaging idea to have people motivated and engaging. Time to get a piece of the cake Smiley

Good to hear, I will take a look at that website, would be a good time to get some a share of that 1,000,000 with their roadmap goals - hopefully will be a valueable airdrop

I am yet to partake in it though. I probably will have to start planning towards the next one. We love free stuffs right?

Hell yeah I saw that yesturday, you download the app and it's like a realtime quiz you select the answers for on the app, it's pretty cool and fun way to win yourself some free xmx tokens Cheesy

that sounds really funny, I have to try that too. Maybe I have more luck with this quiz than with all the World Cup contests at the moment.
But my smartphone is just broken, I hope I get my new one today

Oops. Sorry to hear about your phone mate. This is a faster way to earn xmax token indeed when compared to the world cup contest. But I think with just few countries left now, there is a higher chance of earning from that too.
What are the rewards associated with the World Cup competition? France won the championship is my confidence to insist

I think you will have to make the prediction on their tweet for it to be valid for the competition. By the way, I was glad with Croatia's results yesterday. Congratulations to them.

1 million XMAX tokens? It's nice opportunity to win some tokens. I will participate in this contest. Thanks for sharing the link.

An incredible amount of tokens - very generous from the XMAX project,  i hope this doesn't affect the coin token value price

I doubt that. They must have put that into consideration before threading this path. I don't  think it will affect the token price negatively though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

Developers can already use the Xmax tools to develop Dapps. Everything you need can be found in their Github Channel:

https://github.com/XMaxPlatform

Great, this is very awesome I have been waiting to try out their platform, hopefully I will make something out of it. Thanks for sharing

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:03:51 AM

Has anyone been taking part in any of the quizes that they have been holding lately to win XMX tokens? By the looks it uses the app ttp://iqb.com and you can win a share of like 1,000,000 tokens.

I can't say that I have unfortunately. I only heard about the quiz for the first time recently and I was totally going to miss it. Will keep my eye out going forward. Would love me a large share of that million Smiley

I did not notice there was one taking place. It is a pretty engaging idea to have people motivated and engaging. Time to get a piece of the cake Smiley

Good to hear, I will take a look at that website, would be a good time to get some a share of that 1,000,000 with their roadmap goals - hopefully will be a valueable airdrop

I am yet to partake in it though. I probably will have to start planning towards the next one. We love free stuffs right?

Hell yeah I saw that yesturday, you download the app and it's like a realtime quiz you select the answers for on the app, it's pretty cool and fun way to win yourself some free xmx tokens Cheesy

that sounds really funny, I have to try that too. Maybe I have more luck with this quiz than with all the World Cup contests at the moment.

Oops. Sorry to hear about your phone mate. This is a faster way to earn xmax token indeed when compared to the world cup contest. But I think with just few countries left now, there is a higher chance of earning from that too.
What are the rewards associated with the World Cup competition? France won the championship is my confidence to insist

I think you will have to make the prediction on their tweet for it to be valid for the competition. By the way, I was glad with Croatia's results yesterday. Congratulations to them.

1 million XMAX tokens? It's nice opportunity to win some tokens. I will participate in this contest. Thanks for sharing the link.

An incredible amount of tokens - very generous from the XMAX project,  i hope this doesn't affect the coin token value price

I doubt that. They must have put that into consideration before threading this path. I don't  think it will affect the token price negatively though.

Look at the daily trading volume of XMX tokens. 1 million token will not create any negative impact on tokens price.
Guthrie-Chris

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:15:31 AM

I expect this idea will be useful!
A rather interesting website, in right mind approach, faultless business.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:15:42 PM

Lack of ico wasn’t a mistake it was a pretty good feature it means they got backing from outside sources in a closed manner due to people being so behind the project. Which shows in the fact the teams already published a good bit  of code

I think they made it pretty clear they are for non-profit and they only wanted to impact positively and contribute their best in the blockchain solving a unique problem alongside so an ICO is really not necessary

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

Look at the daily trading volume of XMX tokens. 1 million token will not create any negative impact on tokens price.
This quiz still are going on? What was the last day for enrollment? If still have opportunity to take a part in this quiz then I'll definitely do that.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

This quiz still are going on? What was the last day for enrollment? If still have opportunity to take a part in this quiz then I'll definitely do that.

I come to know about this contest two days back but was not able to check the details due to work. I will chexk today evening, I hope I can still participate.
jaseno76

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

This is a good project and should be widely promoted to attract the interest of the investors. Is there a bounty campaign?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:33:22 PM

This is a good project and should be widely promoted to attract the interest of the investors. Is there a bounty campaign?

the ICO is long gone, why should there be another bounty campaign?
If you want tokens, then you should buy some quickly, they will soon be more expensive
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:39:19 PM

If you want tokens, then you should buy some quickly, they will soon be more expensive

Lol it’s funny how people come into projects like this and randomly just want a hand out if it’s a good proj ct spend some money and invest. That’s what the rest of us do so don’t just wait for handouts
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:16:21 PM

Lol it’s funny how people come into projects like this and randomly just want a hand out if it’s a good proj ct spend some money and invest. That’s what the rest of us do so don’t just wait for handouts

That's how crypto is suppose to be, you see a project you like you make your research if you like what you've read you invest not always waiting for hand out like bounty hunters do.
Gabriel_Mari

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:19:40 PM

You require to append token details to permit participants to join the idea.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:53:55 AM

That's how crypto is suppose to be, you see a project you like you make your research if you like what you've read you invest not always waiting for hand out like bounty hunters do.

Well i think bounty hunters were may be not all but there are ones that actually spend time on good ones. They may not an extensive research as others do but they spend time on those they think have potential.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:49:08 AM

Not everyone believes in investing in a project when they can participate in the bounty or some might not have the eth to buy the tokens. I don't see anything wrong in the question to be the honest.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:56:12 AM

Is the engineer here a few elite?
Because there is not much information dissemination, it is hard to tell if they are working hard. I also want to make sure to transmit information even on Twitter. I do not know well the achievement.

It's an open system and not for some few elites, I mean that's what the project is all about, if you follow their progress on Twitter or subscribe to them for update here @XMax_io you shouldn't be disappointed I guess..

There haven't been much happening yet but I have a good gut feeling it may begin to happen any moment

I think you should check the twitter and medium channel for more information and also their website foir the whitepaper link so you can read and understand. There are lots of information of you look closely.

This is Xmax official twitter handle for those who might want to follow up on update https://twitter.com/XMax_io

By the way they recently held the Global Community Accelerated Camp and Global Captains Alliance Conference as seen in this tweet https://twitter.com/XMax_io/status/1017117645726998528
Thanks for the sharing proper twitter link. And also nice to that they held the conference. I need to read full article. I guess I'll get some interesting information from this link.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 07:01:18 AM

Is the engineer here a few elite?
Because there is not much information dissemination, it is hard to tell if they are working hard. I also want to make sure to transmit information even on Twitter. I do not know well the achievement.

It's an open system and not for some few elites, I mean that's what the project is all about, if you follow their progress on Twitter or subscribe to them for update here @XMax_io you shouldn't be disappointed I guess..

There haven't been much happening yet but I have a good gut feeling it may begin to happen any moment

I think you should check the twitter and medium channel for more information and also their website foir the whitepaper link so you can read and understand. There are lots of information of you look closely.

This is Xmax official twitter handle for those who might want to follow up on update https://twitter.com/XMax_io

By the way they recently held the Global Community Accelerated Camp and Global Captains Alliance Conference as seen in this tweet https://twitter.com/XMax_io/status/1017117645726998528
I am following this twitter channel since long time. And I observed that they are not much active on twitter but they are sharing only few details which is most important, usable and informative for their investors and followers. XMX team is not posting unnecessary tweets and links there. i like that.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:29:50 AM

Developers can already use the Xmax tools to develop Dapps. Everything you need can be found in their Github Channel:

Their first is released and it seems they are currently pushing for another update. The fact that it is based on JS makes it easy to adopt.

They've put together a pretty nice knowledge base and a media library as well, love that they're doing everything they can to make it as easy as possible to make DAPP's on their chain.

To the best of my knowledge there isnt an easy solution yet ... well except XMAX. We literally could see massive amounts of JS devs come in, utilise the tutorials etc and be up and running in no time.

I am excited about seeing the first set of creativity that will be launched from the xmax blockchain. Such awesomeness can change the development game forever.

The thing is, you think about how accessible this platform is now .. Literally you can have so many good developers come on board. I think we could see some absolutely amazing products being produced.

Yes, the good reviews of the project will really attract a whole lot of developers to the project and give them reasons to stick around like forever, XMax has a lot of goodies that will get investors and developers talking and i really can't wait to see them come out with amazing products that will worth the investments of investors, waiting to see how this goes 
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:09:21 AM

Their first is released and it seems they are currently pushing for another update. The fact that it is based on JS makes it easy to adopt.

They've put together a pretty nice knowledge base and a media library as well, love that they're doing everything they can to make it as easy as possible to make DAPP's on their chain.

To the best of my knowledge there isnt an easy solution yet ... well except XMAX. We literally could see massive amounts of JS devs come in, utilise the tutorials etc and be up and running in no time.

I am excited about seeing the first set of creativity that will be launched from the xmax blockchain. Such awesomeness can change the development game forever.

The thing is, you think about how accessible this platform is now .. Literally you can have so many good developers come on board. I think we could see some absolutely amazing products being produced.

Yes, the good reviews of the project will really attract a whole lot of developers to the project and give them reasons to stick around like forever, XMax has a lot of goodies that will get investors and developers talking and i really can't wait to see them come out with amazing products that will worth the investments of investors, waiting to see how this goes 

I was wondering why I don't see ICO rating for this project. But now I know that there was no ICO, all token was sold out in private sale only.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:21:48 AM

I think the XMax team have everything done so far, that after the release of the  ecosystem, many developers can create DAPPs and games. When the first games are created, more devs will come.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:42:31 AM

I think the XMax team have everything done so far, that after the release of the  ecosystem, many developers can create DAPPs and games. When the first games are created, more devs will come.

As I understood XMAX will be providing trainings resources as well. Using those even, people with no app developing experience also can create apps.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: