Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️ 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Build the Future with XMAX 🔵🔵🔵 ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 7133 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

The price is still very low. Not sure of how much the token cost during ico, but I think this has to be below ico price.. Not sure though, just guessing

Well I mean the entire market is currently pretty low, so Im not worried when it comes to XMAX. They have been very transparent with their updates and posting weekly blogs and communicating with the community.

Being transparent and showing all updates and news will build more confidence for the community and stick altogether until the platform release Smiley

Yeah, I think this is still the main factor to be sure that Xmax will have huge success and its price will fly to the sky the next 1-2 years or so. Their community management, their work reports are just brilliant and very disciplined.

Most individuals are scared of the blockchain industry because of the fact that it looks more of a virtual thing than reality and that's where transparency comes in, to set the record straight and feed the community with the relevant information for them to believe and work with them in the overall growth of the project and in the sustenance of the project

You're right. No matter how cool is the concept of your idea - people won't trust you for a long time if you don't manage a dialog with them and don't report on the work done. Every penny must be in its place - this is the principle of working with community.

Exactly, transparency is of utmost importance to any project, give the community signs of integrity and they will stick to you no matter what, so i believe the XMax platform has so far been transparent but they should not relent in creating the marketed platform so that developers can make use of it, deliver and show the world what they are made of in terms of creativity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:08:38 AM

The price is still very low. Not sure of how much the token cost during ico, but I think this has to be below ico price.. Not sure though, just guessing

Well I mean the entire market is currently pretty low, so Im not worried when it comes to XMAX. They have been very transparent with their updates and posting weekly blogs and communicating with the community.

Being transparent and showing all updates and news will build more confidence for the community and stick altogether until the platform release Smiley

Yeah, I think this is still the main factor to be sure that Xmax will have huge success and its price will fly to the sky the next 1-2 years or so. Their community management, their work reports are just brilliant and very disciplined.

Most individuals are scared of the blockchain industry because of the fact that it looks more of a virtual thing than reality and that's where transparency comes in, to set the record straight and feed the community with the relevant information for them to believe and work with them in the overall growth of the project and in the sustenance of the project

I honestly think differently; I think the reason many the blockchain is because the volatility is possess. I mean if you compare it to fiat, fiat does not change as much and not as drastic.

Most people i've spoken to who aren't involved either think that it is a massive bubble that is going to burst soon, is illegal or is all a massive scam.  There is still a long way to go and alot of reputation to fix before we truly see mass adoption.

Agree ... and there's a few things that can fix that. Knowledge being key but also things like transaction costs and speed, tell someone about the current levels for example and they'll think you're mad to process transactions like that. Things like XMAX can also help, all it takes is to release some cool and creative games on blockchain and if they go viral ... well enough said.

Low TPS and high transaction confirmation time is big problem. But I think it will improve in coming months, they are trying to implement new technologies which will solve these issues.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

a modern entertainment made by XMAX, like him they would be able to attract investors to join their project into the

Blockchain has actually changed the way we see things bringing a whole lot of revolution and modernization indeed xmax standardization and improvement of the entertainment and gaming industry is noteworthy

I do agree with you, the blockchain industry has really change the way we see things and created an avenue for good projects to raise money and come to life, creating wonderful concepts that we wouldn't have seen in the first place, such as this, imagine the amount of burden this project must have taken away from developers once they start using this platform

And the complete opposite is also true. It made raising money much much easier for everyone. And that's not only the good guys.

Yeah and xmax has a crowdfund service for developers to where the developer can start a fundraiser for their projects and developers can decide to sell their Dapp too.

Yeah, xmax platform is a full fledged development habitat everything you need is provided it really awesome and I am definitely going to be part of it

I am not a developer so I might not joie the developer club, but surely use this platform for playing amazing games.

Am a developer and I have done one or two things with js I will try xmax out hopefully I will design awesome games

Good to know that there are developers also in this forum. I hope you guys will share your experiences and also build awesome games for us Wink

I would personally prefer them giving tutorials or any kind of help to those willing to learn how to develop dApp rather than developing for us. I believe with their help and the resources provided by the platform, it will be an easy process
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:38:49 PM

Guy's, anyone seen this review of xmx? Visit below YouTube link and watch review about xmx.

https://youtu.be/zygbIMfwzYg
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:11:31 PM

a modern entertainment made by XMAX, like him they would be able to attract investors to join their project into the

Blockchain has actually changed the way we see things bringing a whole lot of revolution and modernization indeed xmax standardization and improvement of the entertainment and gaming industry is noteworthy

I do agree with you, the blockchain industry has really change the way we see things and created an avenue for good projects to raise money and come to life, creating wonderful concepts that we wouldn't have seen in the first place, such as this, imagine the amount of burden this project must have taken away from developers once they start using this platform

And the complete opposite is also true. It made raising money much much easier for everyone. And that's not only the good guys.

Yeah and xmax has a crowdfund service for developers to where the developer can start a fundraiser for their projects and developers can decide to sell their Dapp too.

Yeah, xmax platform is a full fledged development habitat everything you need is provided it really awesome and I am definitely going to be part of it

I am not a developer so I might not joie the developer club, but surely use this platform for playing amazing games.

Am a developer and I have done one or two things with js I will try xmax out hopefully I will design awesome games

Do you have the experience of building a game before? and what is the project you've developed so far? I am not attracted to development because it's boring to me, so when i see people who are I am enthrall

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:54:48 PM

I honestly think differently; I think the reason many the blockchain is because the volatility is possess. I mean if you compare it to fiat, fiat does not change as much and not as drastic.

Most people i've spoken to who aren't involved either think that it is a massive bubble that is going to burst soon, is illegal or is all a massive scam.  There is still a long way to go and alot of reputation to fix before we truly see mass adoption.

There is always FUD going around, has been since I got involved in crypto - I always look at it like, they are fudding around to try get the prices lower so they can pick up more cheaper tokens Smiley The way i see it Cheesy

you're right, that happens again and again. Personally, that would be too stupid for me, but should such people make the tokens cheaper in the short term, then I'll buy some as well :-)
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

Guy's, anyone seen this review of xmx? Visit below YouTube link and watch review about xmx.

Oh, I've seen this already. Martins Hacks is a good and competent reviewer, I often see him talking about some new crypto project clarifying everything and accentuating on the strong sides.
SeaSoul

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

I think the major contribution the blockchain introduced xmax included is the rewarding part. Your efforts are never gone to waste; you are always offered something in return for your efforts.

Efforts should be worth something only if they are indeed worth something. Rewarding anything just for the sake of rewarding isn't good either.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:36:19 PM

That’s the thing almost everyone has a lease done some JavaScript development so I asked Max has a huge developer base that they can target I really hope it works out for them as accessibility is really important for an early project like this
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:58:05 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 12:32:16 AM by iphy6013

You should buddy, from what I've read they're lots of amazing features in there.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:39:21 AM

That’s the thing almost everyone has a lease done some JavaScript development so I asked Max has a huge developer base that they can target I really hope it works out for them as accessibility is really important for an early project like this

I think it was a smart choice opting for javascript for the core of its sdk. I would propose a hackathon event promoting JS as the skill requirement and I think you will see great games coming up or atleast ideas.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:49:27 AM

Oh, I've seen this already. Martins Hacks is a good and competent reviewer, I often see him talking about some new crypto project clarifying everything and accentuating on the strong sides.

I have also seen this review, but first time I come to know about Martins Hacks. I liked his review about XMax project and then I was his other reviews as well.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:06:58 AM

I have also seen this review, but first time I come to know about Martins Hacks. I liked his review about XMax project and then I was his other reviews as well.

yeah, same here  i have also respected his reviews and he made me see xamax in a different way, glad that i can be part of xmax development community

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:29:45 AM

Do you have the experience of building a game before? and what is the project you've developed so far? I am not attracted to development because it's boring to me, so when i see people who are I am enthrall

Yeah... It is boring and fun... Boring when you are trying to make something work and it is not working and fun when what you are implementing is giving accurate results without error.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:07:03 AM

There is always FUD going around, has been since I got involved in crypto - I always look at it like, they are fudding around to try get the prices lower so they can pick up more cheaper tokens Smiley The way i see it Cheesy

Yes whales and institutions start FUD, blockchain influencers and news outlets spread it around and this reaches smaller investors like ourselves. Either we disregard the information or we take it too seriously, if it’s the latter, then more FUD gets spread and prices fall further.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:36:48 AM

Yeah... It is boring and fun... Boring when you are trying to make something work and it is not working and fun when what you are implementing is giving accurate results without error.

See I find it generally all fun .. Although my experience with development has all been games based. So I would say frustrating at times but generally fun, never boring for me
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

See I find it generally all fun .. Although my experience with development has all been games based. So I would say frustrating at times but generally fun, never boring for me

Wow, I envy you for this game development experience. I'm a developer but my work is usually connected to something more conventional stuff like applications for records management, databases and commercial websites. However, I've started recently to read some articles and lessons on Unity in my free time, maybe this will lead me to something more exctiting some day.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:43:11 AM

I haven't got any development experience, but I'm still hopeful XMAX will make my life easier being new to development with the platform Tool Kit available
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:28:03 AM

That's a cool one. It's cool that he sees the project the way he does. He can help the project reach out to his audience.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

Fiat isn't volatile at all. Fiat is a value burning invention that makes the paper you have in your wallet decrease a bit in value every second.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: