Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2020, 10:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TERA PLATFORM] [DApp, PoW, CPU, 1000 TPS]  (Read 40020 times)
coloredcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:34:13 AM

About the DEX APP,Dapp20
I still need to trust the custody when deposit BTC to?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Vtools

Activity: 404
Merit: 129

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 10:38:35 AM

We're launching a public discussion of TERA sharding in telegram channel: @TeraLab.

The terafoundation project has developed a new theory of sharding, it allows you to create unlimited scalability of the blockchain without compromising security or decentralization. The number of transactions can be more than a million, and the number of node-block producers reach a billion.  http://terafoundation.org/files/TeraSharding-ENG.pdf

We ask you to Express your reasoned opinion on this matter. The most reasoned and useful opinion for the project will be awarded in the amount of 100 000 TERA. The results will be summed up on November 8, 2019.

• Project TERA [True DApp, PoW,  1000 TPS] •
Web ܀ ANN ܀ Discord ܀ Telegram ܀ Twitter
Vtools

Activity: 404
Merit: 129

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 11:15:03 AM

Interim results of the bug bounty campaign

The terafoundation project is a decentralized blockchain that manages users ' digital assets, so security comes first for us.

We would like to thank the GeekHack team (https://t.me/GeekHack) for the code audit. All found vulnerabilities were promptly fixed.

We remind you that the bug-hunter program pays 100 000 Tera for critical vulnerabilities that lead to the theft of money from the wallet or stop the network. The campaign is held indefinitely - until complete victory over all bugs.

• Project TERA [True DApp, PoW,  1000 TPS] •
Web ܀ ANN ܀ Discord ܀ Telegram ܀ Twitter
TERA_FAN

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:49:13 PM

Is TERA not planning a classic bounty? With a signature, Twitter, Facebook and so on.
coloredcoin

Activity: 199
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:41:33 AM

Is TERA not planning a classic bounty? With a signature, Twitter, Facebook and so on.
Seems no need,these promotions more suitable for ICO projects.
TERA_FAN

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 11:30:45 AM

Absolutely not a fact. Holding a bounty is a classic tool for crypto projects.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 896
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 08:44:58 AM

Absolutely not a fact. Holding a bounty is a classic tool for crypto projects.

spoken like a man who is trying to acquire some free funds. Might i ask where you expect them to get this free funds for your classic tool, if they didn't have an ico

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TERA_FAN

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:54:18 AM

spoken like a man who is trying to acquire some free funds. Might i ask where you expect them to get this free funds for your classic tool, if they didn't have an ico
Doesn't TERA PLATFORM have a dedicated marketing fund? I think this fund can sponsor the bounty.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 896
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 09:33:14 AM

Doesn't TERA PLATFORM have a dedicated marketing fund? I think this fund can sponsor the bounty.

am sure they rather spend that fund on real marketing that will actually have a positive impact on the future on the coin. Not on a bunch of hustlers trying to acquire free funds to dump. Most bounty hunters are just leeches with zero interest in the project. If you truly a fan, then head over to the exchange and purchase it like every other fan.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:56:05 PM

Theory TERA-sharding     https://terafoundation.org/files/TeraSharding-ENG.pdf
TERA_FAN

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:39:09 AM

am sure they rather spend that fund on real marketing that will actually have a positive impact on the future on the coin. Not on a bunch of hustlers trying to acquire free funds to dump. Most bounty hunters are just leeches with zero interest in the project. If you truly a fan, then head over to the exchange and purchase it like every other fan.
I have TERA. I bought a small amount of coins. Unfortunately, my financial opportunities are limited and I can not invest as much as I would like. Therefore, I am looking for other ways to get this TERA coin. I believe in the prospects of TERA.
TERA_FAN

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:10:24 PM

Today I saw in the discord of Tera the announcement of a new listing. for some reason they don’t talk about it anywhere.
I decided to put this information here:

new TERA exchange: wtzex.io listed TERA today, start trading at 15:00 Oct. 30, 2019 with TERA/usdt pair.

TERA_FAN

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:24:22 AM

By the way, TERA for the second day in a row shows signs of growth! It makes me very happy. This says that interest in the TERA coin is growing.

TERA_FAN

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 07:10:36 AM

New exchanges are certainly good. But I would like to see more famous trading floors. I'm not even talking about Binance, Bitfinex, Huobi... but there are such exchanges as KuCoin, Kraken, HitBTC, EXMO, Crex24, Graviex. The team did not try to contact these exchanges? TERA has strong potential, maybe someone decides to support the project and makes listing free.
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1287
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:25:08 AM

Since the moment of my last visit, TERA has a lot of positive news! The main thing is the creation of the Sharding network! I hope the team manages to launch the first splinter before the end of this year!

It is also very important that TERA has its own decentralized hosting. Waiting for me to add support for .tera domain names
ArMaTuRa

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 10:31:50 AM

Since the moment of my last visit, TERA has a lot of positive news! The main thing is the creation of the Sharding network! I hope the team manages to launch the first splinter before the end of this year!

It is also very important that TERA has its own decentralized hosting. Waiting for me to add support for .tera domain names
There is really a lot of positive news ... but the price is getting lower and lower ...
TERA_FAN

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:49:53 PM

There is really a lot of positive news ... but the price is getting lower and lower ...
Hey buddy, see this as your last chance to buy a cheap TERA. Ahead is the recognition in the crypto community, the growth of users and the TERA price "to the moon"!!!
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1046

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:38:57 AM

OK, it looks that I have successfully started the node, it's web interface and teh mining process. What are the best settings to mine on my local Ryzen 7 3800X CPU? Should I limit threads quantity to 8 if I have only 16 GB of RAM? Should I specify the exact SIZE_MINING_MEMORY by myself? Real RAM consumption is always about 9 GB, no matter whether I specify the values or leave all at default values.
How can I see my real hashrate? Sorry for too much questions, but there are too few clear and comprehensive HOWTOs on mining this coin...

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
TERA_FAN

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 11:47:41 AM

OK, it looks that I have successfully started the node, it's web interface and teh mining process. What are the best settings to mine on my local Ryzen 7 3800X CPU? Should I limit threads quantity to 8 if I have only 16 GB of RAM? Should I specify the exact SIZE_MINING_MEMORY by myself? Real RAM consumption is always about 9 GB, no matter whether I specify the values or leave all at default values.
How can I see my real hashrate? Sorry for too much questions, but there are too few clear and comprehensive HOWTOs on mining this coin...
With such questions, you better turn to discord (https://discord.gg/CvwrbeG) or to telegram (https://t.me/terafoundation). The developer is often present there and he will be able to answer all your questions in detail and professionally.
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1046

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:09:52 AM

I guess all such things I was asking about should be stated in manuals very long ago. Looks like the project is dead, or at list lack of professional developers and community managers. Lack of everything.

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: