Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STACK] StackCoin - Get in Now - #Fast Decrease# [Launch 22/02/2014]  (Read 105478 times)
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:19:56 AM

The only thing different about this coin is it was also IPO, otherwise it was nothing new at all. What did you people expect?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tabnk

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:20:08 AM

USD $ 38500 to be exacted at current rate.  Smiley

So this scumbag got away with $41,110 us???
eschmenk

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:39:23 AM

Just Zoom the wallet image . you will get Real stack coins  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

What gives it away as being photoshopped? The F, S and H not being underlined? Something else?

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm missing something very obvious.

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:48:07 AM

what!? it is sad that people like that lead to a world where nobody trust nobody anymore!!
i lost a lot of money and i lost my believs in the cryptoworld!

You only invested in an attempt to profit from dumping on naive investors that came after you. If you had any other motivation, you wouldn't have taken a chance on a coin with zero developer profile and a huge IPO.

Exactly. We don't want newbies like you in the crypto world. Fuck off back to your primitive paper money.
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:49:06 AM

Just Zoom the wallet image . you will get Real stack coins  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

What gives it away as being photoshopped? The F, S and H not being underlined? Something else?

I wouldn't be surprised if I'm missing something very obvious.

the f, S, and H being underlines is code the programmer adds. That is not a clue.
What looks fishy to me is the apart around where it says "wallet"
cteczhao

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 01:55:07 AM

StackCoin really a liar? Why would he do that? Such people do not do even a little honesty? I always thought that foreigners would be in good faith? Now I understand more than the same everywhere! I lost my btc
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:02:01 AM

StackCoin really a liar? Why would he do that? Such people do not do even a little honesty? I always thought that foreigners would be in good faith? Now I understand more than the same everywhere! I lost my btc

I know, right?  How on earth could anyone anonymously lie on the interwebs!

The nerve of some people! Back in my day, nobody lied and all IPO's were legit.
heisenspot

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:09:01 AM

Trollcoin is a great alternative to this actual shitcoin stackcoin.

come mine with us trolls and become a trollionaire

low diff, still time to get in now!

byteflush

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:13:25 AM

what!? it is sad that people like that lead to a world where nobody trust nobody anymore!!
i lost a lot of money and i lost my believs in the cryptoworld!

what!? it is sad that people like to rob other people at gunpoint at ATMs!!
i lost a lot of money and i lost my believs [sic] in the plastic cards!

newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 02:23:07 AM

This coin is totally shit from the very beginning.
I can't believe people would invest into such a shit.
Even it hadn't been a scam, it was doomed.

Marsenault

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:02:45 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 03:13:28 AM by Marsenault

"greedy ipo noobs got burned again. When this ipo madness will stop ? Or maybe u'll never learn.."

This is what you have to say to people who are just trying their hardest to have a chance in crypto, by making an honest investment?

What, let me guess, they should have done it the right way, like you did?  Which means what? Been lucky enough to either know about crypto earlier, or be, or know a developer?

Are they bad people for investing, and hoping that someone else will pay more later?  Should they be wholesome like you guys, and create the value of the investment themselves, by what, willing the money into existence? Cause what you are saying is that surely YOUR profit didn't come from someone else's pocket, right?  Nobody had to buy into YOUR investments for them to grow in value..they accumulated value  through their natural purity?

Snobs like you are just trying to act like the elite of crypto. You sound like the 1% rich folks who try to convince us that the vast majority of humanity "deserves" to be poor, and enslaved to their wealth by the chains of debt.

There is nothing wrong with doing an honest IPO or pre-sale. Many hands together can lift the ship, and make it start to fly, where a single hand alone cannot, and those willing to accept the risk, deserve a reward for it. Insted of thinking of coin IPO's as being so greedy, why not think of just how much MORE AWESOME it is, to start a company like that, rather than having to go begging to our corporate banker overlords for the money?

It is the criminals who are at fault here, BLAME THEM! And they have cost us so much more than 70 more btc. This just one more reason for the feds to step in, and say that we aren't smart enough to manage our "financial revolution", and therefore they are stepping in to babysit...

That's not to say investors shouldn't learn from this, but who do you think YOU are to be so snide and better-than as a response to the hopeful investors who lost everything, who are the LIFESBLOOD of of everything we love?

Screw your attitude.  Why don't you do something to HELP instead?

Actually, why don't I do something to help....

Yes.

I'm making it my company's next priority, to develop an IPO escrow service. I'll make an announcement as to the timetable of it in the next 2-4 days, as soon as we get through our coin launch.

And I'll actually help your hated "newbs". Don't you guys feel even the slightest bit twelvie even saying that word? Seriously, it's one of things where you feel embarrassed for the person saying it...for everyone who had to hear it... do you guys get your swag on too? yolo? maybe I'm just not 1337 enough to understand...?

I'll try to help them feel like they can take a chance on an ipo, and actually get what they paid for. And hopefully, providing that service will help prevent assholes like stackcoin from even bothering to post around here anymore.

In case you 1337 guys were wondering, doing something like that is called a "win-win proacative solution"  in the super-cool hipster jargon of where I come from...

Here's the addy it puts it in, or else it gets the hose again...
BTC:16kWLsTvdmJL8R7dw6RqqwsRboAK8e1Dfq
or...
BTC Scrypt!  126yRe5jhtGV2UQfNZQDC1saWUtoSntfF8
byteflush

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:12:12 AM

Marsenault is right, when you send 70 BTC to a newbie with 2 posts, there is a great chance that your investment will pay off. However, there are also some negligible risk factors.

RouletteRun

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:29:30 AM

Guys, I'm almost done actually implementing "realstackcoin"  using the exactly same parameters as stackcoin.. testing it now.

Hopefully we can use this to reimburse everyone that lost money on this..

Yeah.. the crook got away with some extra BTC, and that can never be recovered..

But at least the launch can still go as planned.  It's not like there was anything revolutionary about this coin, in any way.

Can I ask; what is the point of a coin designed to have only a 5 year lifespan? This indicates that this coin is nothing but another coin designed to live off the back of Bitcoin on the exchanges only, there will never even be any attempt at general acceptance of the coin by businesses or the general public. I think 90% of the coins we've already got do this exact same thing already. I didn't see the point when I read page #1 a few days ago and I don't see a point now. I'm not trying to be hard, I'm just trying to be a realist. Do what you do and I wish you success.
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 03:32:42 AM

shit
my 0.2btc....

and eXocoin really looks like stackcoin

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
fgbnbb

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:51:27 AM

All IPOs need escrow or they cannot be trusted.

Nxt projects http://nxts.info/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=74
If you think it's helpful and want donate NXT, my addr is 1997983055049187637. Then plz let me know your kindness.
dailyarsenal

Activity: 98

To The Moon!

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:03:57 AM

so are you guys saying that anyone who sent BTC for this won't get any StackCoins as promised? I sent .2BTC

BTC: 13Yg1PwgBFTxyKpGY3393jDJeqNTFNijjH | HOBO: hXzbM3jzvYxrFts7y9zTwmLUJLyw2RYQM | WARNING: Pre-mine or IPO without escrow = SCAM
micryon

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:13:47 AM

Quote from: RouletteRun link=topic=457575.msg5310492#msg5310492
Can I ask; what is the point of a coin designed to have only a 5 year lifespan? This indicates that this coin is nothing but another coin designed to live off the back of Bitcoin on the exchanges only, there will never even be any attempt at general acceptance of the coin by businesses or the general public. I think 90% of the coins we've already got do this exact same thing already. I didn't see the point when I read page #1 a few days ago and I don't see a point now. I'm not trying to be hard, I'm just trying to be a realist. Do what you do and I wish you success.

I don't really know why anyone would invest in this coin either.. but just wanted to help the community and the people who lost BTC to this scammer.. Smiley

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
micryon

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:19:19 AM

If you're making it another IPO, then I hope you get shot in the face.

Here's how i want to run it:

It will be exactly the same amount of premine, and ONLY the people who got ripped off on stackcoin will get the premine.

I will not premine any extra for myself, or issue any NEW ipo for anyone else. 

I'll do the dev and deployment of this completely as a favor to the community.  It will be completely transparent on github as it progresses. 

Anyways testnet is operational and premine is already done, i just need to deploy to public VPS, and fix some DNS issues , and do the binary builds+logos.  All code checked into github already.  I forked RPC coin, to get KGW.

If there's no interest in it i can certainly stop.. no skin off my back.. but if there enough interest, i can go ahead and launch it.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2014, 04:20:42 AM

Now I'm not sure about the wallet. Was that part real?
Because if it was, I'd pay him to get that wallet Cheesy

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Snard

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 04:21:53 AM

What looks fishy to me is the apart around where it says "wallet"

Why does that look fishy to you?  The lighter shade of blue around the word? If so, that's normal.

I wouldnt be surprised if the person made a small VB executable that shows that form. Would have taken an hour to make.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: