Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:13:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STACK] StackCoin - Get in Now - #Fast Decrease# [Launch 22/02/2014]  (Read 105486 times)
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:59:19 AM

Victims of stackcoin,

I am one of the team members of GreenCoin. I would like to offer you a free 0.02 BTC to be used towards our IPO. Please contact me if you are interesting in claiming this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=499080.0

Wow...found a premade list of victims all ready for you, eh?

Drexel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:18:00 AM

Victims of stackcoin,

I am one of the team members of GreenCoin. I would like to offer you a free 0.02 BTC to be used towards our IPO. Please contact me if you are interesting in claiming this.

It's a freebie, mate... Cynical much?
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:57:04 AM

.this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and.this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because. there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all.this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and.this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because. there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all because..this is the text that never ends it goes on and on my friend some people started reading it not knowing what it was and there forever reading it and this is all

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 06:14:16 AM

Scammer is coming here for sure read and have more fun, and one of the poster is still him. I suspect %99.9. LEts make some deep analysis of this case.

He thinks he did so right and we all were stupids enough. He is still believing so. The thing he is not aware "he will eventually trapped by himself". The worst executioner is the man himself. Now welcome to the world "where he cant trust anyone" because he does not trust himself. The bill of this scam is a hell for him "you have tougher world full of scammers and you have to protect yourself always anymore." Go hide and get new fake identities. You lost you. Not only this time but forever... If there is tiny responsibility left in you. come and repair the shit you did.

micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 06:23:52 AM

Victims of stackcoin,

It's a freebie, mate... Cynical much?

Yes, it may seem a bit disingenuous to invite scam victims to yet another IPO.. even if it wasn't meant to be so. Smiley

Hey guys, RealStackCoin is basically giving all IPO victims all their coins for free!  All you have to do is make a claim through eatrader.  He has volunteered his time to do all claim processing.. and I send out the coins accordingly.  This has worked very effectively, and we have reimbursed over 70% of original stakeholders.  No strings attached..

Head over to this thread if you haven't already made your claim: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=491255.0

Bringing this scammer to justice would be super... and if someone is on that, please catch him! Smiley   But we should move on and forward as we can as well.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
Dallas5

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2014, 08:10:00 PM

69.5 BTC

So I've just now read the whole thread, and while I do truly feel terrible for the people who got shafted here...

this has to be one of the most epic troll jobs of all time.

This confirmed scam coin should be stickied for a few months, especially for newbies believing everything they read.

Summary: Some persons or person created a coin, people pre-paid a lot of money to get some coins. Dev never delivered and took all their money, 69.5 BTC, posted the above GIF and booked a nice trip to the bahamas.

SlidingHorn

Activity: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:16:56 PM

69.5 BTC

So I've just now read the whole thread, and while I do truly feel terrible for the people who got shafted here...

This confirmed scam coin should be stickied for a few months, especially for newbies believing everything they read.

Summary: Some persons or person created a coin, people pre-paid a lot of money to get some coins. Dev never delivered and took all their money, 69.5 BTC, posted the above GIF and booked a nice trip to the bahamas.

They can sticky it all they want...people ignore the warnings.  

I post warnings ALL OVER new suspected scams; I created & bumped a thread specifically made to tell people how to avoid being scammed, but they still keep sending their money.  Sometimes, you have to let idiots be idiots and just hope they eventually learn a lesson.

Hash72

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:24:31 PM

69.5 BTC

YES YOU ARE RIGHT IT SHOULD BE Stickied for long time.....

garcias

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:00:41 PM

69.5 BTC

YES YOU ARE RIGHT IT SHOULD BE Stickied for long time.....

Yeah and change the name to: Biggest SCAM read this and learn...
and i saw a guy saying he sent 0.2BTC even 1 day after everyone knows it was a scam... -_-  Roll Eyes

Support DigiByte Smiley
DGB:DLLC7PPEZ7zxnB1RJd9hsvwr1HdJxFfGcb

this is a scam:
69.5 BTC

[/quote
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:32:46 PM

In my opinion, a newbie, even Jr Member  MUSN`T put a new ANN COIN...

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
jonnysomething

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:57:32 AM

StackCoin still just sitting there:
https://blockchain.info/address/1DAnkroY1GWGNVfiZDFe3KJXxnnmfRRs4F
eschmenk

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:25:33 AM

In my opinion, a newbie, even Jr Member  MUSN`T put a new ANN COIN...
Nah. Just because someone is new here doesn't mean that they are crooked. Also, someone who's been here a while might want to create an official account for their coin that's separate from their personal account.

It wouldn't offer much protection, anyway. Someone who's been here a while might decide to go crooked. A crook could just run a script and guess the password of an old, abandoned account and announce with it. Sure, it would be nice to find a solution so that people wouldn't need to actually use their brains, but I don't think there is any way around that.

This is what is currently showing in your account's description: "LeafCoin to 1$ make your first million." Should I automatically believe that LeafCoin [PRICE CHART] is headed for $1 because a member is saying so? (I assume that you just haven't bothered changing that, but still, it shows that it would be foolish for someone to automatically believe what a member is saying, just like it would be foolish to automatically believe what a newbie is saying.)

DOGE: D6LQ9A9XFgxKxwPRJZKocLUgJhWtWNaFcb     ECC: EX5YjWshEuJAed2tdu1ianrwMuP3fCSgsT     EMC2: ENgpQLmP9kLhTKfnEJQgSoJB1FJGKcP7z8
Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:14:56 PM

69.5 BTC

This is the official alt coin IPO Logo.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 05:14:19 AM

Cant stop laughing! Still!
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:51:48 AM

it was fuanny how pople got inot this IPO.

lulz!

yolo
tibenian

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:27:09 AM

Cant stop laughing! Still!

still Cheesy
epic! legendary!
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:36:59 AM

69.5 BTC

This is the official alt coin IPO Logo.

The moment he posted this, I almost pissed my pants laughing.... Nominee for best post of 2014!  Cheesy

Though I feel sorry for the people who lost their coins
dE_logics

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 07:40:01 AM

History repeats itself.

Stackcoin 2.0

Any more investors interested to donated bitcoins to strangers?

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
regtable69

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:45:53 PM

this all still here as a hall of fame?

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
jomay

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:18:43 PM

I'm curious: did any of the scammed investors report this to the police or similar?

My feeling is that a lot of people think "because this is the internet - and because it is about cryptos - there are no laws". But that's clearly wrong.

If there has been fraud, and more importantly if there is a way to trace the fraudster (e.g. google-email + IP address, website registration, other patterns of usage) then it should be possible to hand this over to a prosecutor. I'm not sure if they'd be interested to do sth about it as the amount defrauded is "only" 30k$. Maybe if you collected material and information about the fraud yourself and presented it on a silver tablet.

Fraud is illegal in most countries, so it would not even help to "hide" in another country if the evidence is clear.

The added benefit of going after such people would be that it sends a clear signal and maybe prevents further scams.

BTC 1NoV8NFSB7eiuK2aABFtBTdUdXhbEdG7Ss
LTC LaFyWSfzKY7CKwwmbxhyf8S2iJvfT7JFtL YAC YKKwR5B64Z9ww971J42vEGVPaema623Tz6
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: