Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:28:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam  (Read 1216 times)
crypouser (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:25:46 AM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 04:34:54 AM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!

Now a day, countless Airdrop and bounty campaign are the scam but not all of them! Nothing is free, you need to pay your time to join airdrop and bounty to earn free cryptocurrencies. Before you take part in any campaign, you should check their smart contract, check their web traffic, check their team, check their advisor... and check the ico listing information, If all good, let do their bounty!

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:45:18 AM

Most bounty threads are still to be believed, so you should learn to choose good ones.
Try to determine whether an ICO project is good or bad, and then choose a senior bounty manager.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:49:39 AM

Hello!

Thank you!

Now a day, countless Airdrop and bounty campaign are the scam but not all of them! Nothing is free, you need to pay your time to join airdrop and bounty to earn free cryptocurrencies. Before you take part in any campaign, you should check their smart contract, check their web traffic, check their team, check their advisor... and check the ico listing information, If all good, let do their bounty!
Here are some great ideas to check out smart contracts, check the popularity of projects.
Don't forget to check the gtihub for code updates. Grin

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:18:05 AM

I think if you go through the dedicated airdrop/bounty groups you are at risk of exposing yourself to scams but if you dyor and find good programs on your own it is much safer. As was mentioned previously, smart contracts are also great because you can see if they are legit or not. Overall its best to do your own screening and the more experience you get the easier it is to differentiate good projects from bad.
Schwifty27

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:35:30 AM

i think almost all of the bounty is not a scam maybe you got the wrong but you should look for another.
Fourgh

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:37:08 AM

Hello!

Thank you!

Mostly all but not every Bounty or Airdrop. Maybe just a few who are really taking it seriously. That is why we need to study their products first before we engage in them.

Daisuke

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:39:43 AM

Not all the airdrops or bounty campaigns are scam, yes we cannot hold the facts that there are several airdrops and bounty campaigns which failed and became scam but still there are lots of airdrops and bounties that are reliable and legit when joining. You just need to be wise and mindful in choosing and joining.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:43:41 AM

The generosity campaign of the ICO is not generally a fraud. Among these projects there are a lot of good and promising projects, but they can not raise the necessary funds due to the general fall of the crypto-currency market. Potential investors now do not actively invest in ICO projects. In this regard, many ICO campaigns suspend or extend the duration of the ICO.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:54:38 AM

All of them are scam? That's the easiest NO from me and almost everyone here in this forum.

People are earning from legitimate sources such as you mentioned and it's not that hard to know that they are real.

salsa24

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:57:21 AM

I think not all bounty and airdrop scam because there are still some who proved to pay for bounty participants only a few if all bounty scam then there will be no bounty hunter
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:58:43 AM

I would point out here that many of them are. I have countless tokens sitting in various wallets that are worthless and they haven't ever reached an exchange, not even a decentralised exchange like IDEX or ETHERDELTA. This really sucks I know, but there are a few decent projects and so am hoping I will actually get paid from them in the comign months as I also have seen my income dwindle not only through a bearmarket but by many projects whereby their tokens have been rendered totally useless.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:24:02 AM

many coin project startups are launched with scamming people in mind.  but there are some which are legit.  always do research about the project.  there are several big time coins now that started with airdrops and bounties.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
javerzky

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:44:45 AM

just dont lose hope mate, not all of the airdrops or bounty campaigns are scam, you need to do your assignment before focus on a bounty so you dont need to to waste some effort, if you find a good project and if you think that the project is something worth to hold their coin then hold, and if its turn out wrong, then move on and keep on chasing good ico and hope for the success 

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:49:58 AM

Hello!

Thank you!

i think it's base on your experience because of being have no enough knowledge how to determine which is reliable and not.  If i were you make some observation first before joining on it which is if the team behind is trustworthy or not or if the project is popular , 'cause honestly that is the common way to determine easily if the project is good or not,  and also gain some feedback as well from the crowd to ensure there's a distribution after.
kastara

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:50:05 AM

Not all all bounty campaigns and Airdrops are scam and paid through ETH or BTC all that I think depends on the organizers of these events because they are the ones who determine the type of rewards that will be given.
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:52:09 AM

No, not all airdrops and bounty campaigns are scam, there are some bounty's yes., that's why you have to be serious in choosing the project bounty's you want to join in, make a research on it, check the team, check their whitepaper and their roadmap.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
steplaza

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:55:18 AM

it's hard to be 100% sure of a positive outcome of a bounty/ICO, but you can definitely screen out the pure scams by looking at website, actual executive plan, team experience and so on...
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:58:21 AM

And yet, there are still an airdrop or a bounty which might be a scam, for bounty, they are typically 'tried to lied' with giving high rewards in either their tokens or BTC for the bounty participants and after the ICO period over, they won't distribute the tokens or the BTC as they promised before.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:01:19 AM

I do not deny that on the market today there are many Airdrop and Bounty cheating. But that is not all. I have received good money from the Airdrop and Bounty. In my opinion, before you decide to join Airdrop and Bounty, you need a small study to select the potential projects to register to participate. On the other hand, participants also need to follow the specific guidelines of the project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: