Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:15:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam  (Read 1209 times)
BantiHanter

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!

Not all airdrops or bounties are a scam.
A lot of good airdrops a few months ago, especially airdrop from Chinese project and token/coin is already in the market. But lately, there are many bounties are a scam.
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

No, most bounties are not scam. I have received all the coins from the campaigns that i have done from Bountyhive for example. The secret is to join bounties that are managed by trusted managers or platforms.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:04:47 AM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!

IMHO Airdrops are a waste of time as the amount of tokens you get are hardly worth the cost to trade them. As far as bounties go you can still make money from them but it requires that you have the ability to seperate the good ones from the scams. I get all my bounties by searching the bounty section on Bitcointalk. I will typically reject 10 of the bounties for every 1 that I select. If you are too lazy to do the due dilligence you can follow the social media links in my profile.

siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:20:45 AM

Well-known projects is not a scam. If you want to receive your reward, participate in popular project's bounty.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

This topic has been discussed more than once. In my experience of participating in bounty campaigns, I can say with confidence that about 20% -30% of all projects that conduct bounty campaigns are fraud. Among airdrops, this figure is much higher, about 50% -60%
karramov

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:40:19 AM

Projects that adequately develop very little. Therefore, their value is high. You can't just poke your finger and find a good project. This requires good experience and time
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:40:50 AM

Hello,

There are many good bounties.

I like Amazix and krypital bounties. Currenlty working on uncloak bounty.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:43:50 AM

If a lot of bounty or airdrops are scam I think no one will care about newcomer project then, they just do trade and investing instead. So far what I know and what I've been joining bounty project was I never get scam and I've got the reward according the deal that they've made.
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:46:19 AM

Your thread title is an eye catcher which I totally disagree. It's understandable upon your experience about crypto airdrops and bounty but you shouldn't generalize all of them are scams. Some are legit and I am making earning from them several times. Since we are called bounty hunters its not easy to earn in it. Its not that instant that after you followed their task you will be rewarded accordingly but we are hunters we are truly hunting for the valuables.

bondali

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

All Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are not scam though their are many that are scam but still many bounty and airdrop campaign yield much better results. one must have to do a proper research before taking part in any campaign.
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:50:21 AM

Hello!

Thank you!

99 percent of Airdrop is a Scam. They're not worth your time.
You can't say that about the bounty campaign. Many people participate in them. And they make good money.
Very often, too, meets Scam. But successful campaigns bring a lot of money.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

Its not all, there are still legit airdrops and bounties well to be safe research before investing on it and when joining airdrops and bounties make sure to join  the ones that got manage by well known managers.
maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

not all airdop and bounty are scam, but many of them are scam. we must be smart in choosing bounty and airdrop. do not be arbitrary in choosing it and do not follow the words of people ,, sometimes they say is not entirely true.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:05:36 AM

I am a believe of crypto currency is is my opinion , I do not believe airdrops and bounty campaign are all scams, those airdrops are good and those bounty ICOs are good  also ,what make these two  are a scam are the greediness of the administrator of these campaigns that they are not honest to their participants even if the project gathered some good token sales but they declared it looses, I do not believed in that because ICO offerring in world of cryptos around the world ,the investor would invest those ICOs , I think the team are not honest to the participants.
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

Not all airdrop and bounty is  scam, indeed lately so many projects that fail and some are also a scam. But there are also many successful ICO projects, we just need to select and analyze well the ICO project we want to invest.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
A A Aziz

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:11:37 AM

Hello!

Thank you!

I think you better try to find a way to identify both project and scam. That's because not all bounty or airdrop scam, many of which pay and have the potential to grow.
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

Profitable airdrops are just a small percentage of what is proposed everyday. I absolutely support free distribution of wealth, but it appears that devs are dropping their initial project very soon. This is quite sad indeed.
ryanpargoz

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:19:12 AM

Hello!

Thank you!

50% airdrop is scam, but you can't say all bounty campaigns are scam .
You can trust bounty campaign, its most legit way for make crypto for free.
you just have to be smart enough, do research first If you want to do the airdrop and bounty .
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

Hello!

Thank you!

Wow, I wonder where you get that information from. Also if everything pertaining to airdrops and bounties are fraud then it means you're trying to say the whole of crypto is a fraud. Because cryptos were born out if that. Anyways there are fraudulent ones and there are legit ones as well, just make your searches well and you might get a very good one
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

I agree with you that now just a huge number of airdrops and bounty campaigns turn out to be a scam. But I still do not lose hope and continue to participate in everything, because something will bring the greatest possible profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: