Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:39:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam  (Read 1209 times)
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

no, but many of them are scam. there are still legit airdrop and bounty campaign just do your own research to avoid this. i got paid in my previous bounties and they have value and i even cash out some of it.
leoliln45

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:16:37 PM

Well all are not scam but may are. Which makes the branding of such campaign negative. Whatever you will have to choose your campaign carefully to avoid scam.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:35:48 AM

I do not believe either. I fill in forms and participate in bounty rewards. I get the coins. Yes, there is a risk everywhere. But it's well paid, so I'm here.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:47:03 AM

I do not believe either. I fill in forms and participate in bounty rewards. I get the coins. Yes, there is a risk everywhere. But it's well paid, so I'm here.
If you don't believe Airdrops and Bounty campaigns, why do you join them? we have a lot of ICO projects have succeeded, they have real products, they are following their roadmap. In the future, I think we will see some project get success as STORM project, INS project..... so please read about their dev team's information carefully before telling all projects are scammers Smiley
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:53:38 AM

If you don't believe Airdrops and Bounty campaigns, why do you join them? we have a lot of ICO projects have succeed, they have real products, they are following their roadmap. In the future, I think we will see some project get success as STORM project, INS project..... so please read about their dev team's information be careful before tell all them are scammers:))

Sometimes they do not cheat, only they can not reach the soft-cap, so they can not distribute the token to the bounty participant. Both airdrops and bounty have the same goal of making people more aware of their projects
bizzargin

Activity: 424

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:03:08 AM

do not think that all bounty is a Scam. If everything was a Scam, then high-ranking users would not participate in subscription campaigns.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:17:17 AM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!
I do not think if all this scam why there are still many people who join in the airdrop and bounty because now many people are joining to get a free token and get a gift so from that I do not believe if the airdrop and bounty is a scam
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:31:08 AM

I have no a good idea about bounty campaigns yet. But most of the airdrops are now scams. It is useless joining airdrops now.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

Every things has good and positive sites based on this bounty have good or bad bounty  threads based on this we need to choose the right one so we know based on crypto market many ICO projects come but we need to click the right project so we can earn more and avoid risk.
alshulk
Copper Member

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:40:51 PM

I think it's wrong to say that all airdrop and bounty. Airdrop bounty campaign can bring a significant profit. It is important to conduct a quality selection when choosing a bounty campaign.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:49:44 PM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!

In fact, there are a lot of scams in the field of crypto-currency, however as everywhere, but not all projects, campaign bounties and airdrop are scammers. You need experience and knowledge to distinguish between prospective projects that can bring you profit.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
grinifols

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

While the market was unstable, many projects failed. I think that the situation will change closer to autumn, the market is already beginning to recover, today all the coins went up
donskova29

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:03:55 PM

Most bounty threads are still to be believed, so you should learn to choose good ones.
Try to determine whether an ICO project is good or bad, and then choose a senior bounty manager.
Ubrfeh

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

Well airdrop I advise you not to do , you work for pennies , better stick to the bounty , their only good win
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

you can test it if it is scam. in my signature are two airdrops. in the first one there are 1000 token. I got them after 30 minutes. and the second airdrop of the nauticus exchange was also immediately on my wallet. you are welcome to test it. the links are in my signature . have fun and good luck.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:10:40 PM

Stereotyping in crypto is very wrong. There are great and genuine projects in crypto with real world use. The most important thing in crypto is reading. You need to read more in order to get great projects to participate in their bounty.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Honourable11

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:15:00 PM

All airdrops and bounty campaign are not scams though there are lots of fake ICO outside there but not all bounty and airdrops are scams.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:30:47 PM

I think you must research that project. One criterion of a good ICO project is an identification project business model relationship. Fundamentally, we must be searching answered about what is the purpose of the token be created and What function or utility does it perform. Usually, you can get that answer in the whitepaper.
zero4five

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:42:47 PM

Offering airdrops and bounty campaigns, startups thus attract investors, prospective customers and offer to use their services or simply share information with the community to attract those users who are really interested in the project. In simple words, the aim of airpoids and bounties is the usual advertising. Therefore, large and well-known projects, as a rule, will not conduct such distributions.
Filds

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:45:58 PM

Before participating, see the rating of the project. If the rating is below 4, do not participate. you just waste time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: