Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:59:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam  (Read 1209 times)
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:49:21 PM

You are right, recently there have been a lot of projects that deceive their participants. But I would not say that all the projects are cheaters.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:50:54 PM

Do you understand how to properly formulate a question, or are you just completely stupid? Your title makes a statement that all airdrops and bounties are a scam, and then you post the completely dull question asking the very same? No, you complete idiot, not all bounties and airdrops are a scam. Sure, there are a few bad eggs amongst the bunch, but to say all of them is a massive overestimation, and make you look like a complete idiot.

sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:52:40 PM

Not all of bounty campaign and airdrop are scam but it's better if you join bounty campaign to earn cryptocurrency by investing your TIME only Smiley. The reason why I told you to join bounty campaign instead of airdrop is that bounty campaign is much better than airdrop and you can get a lot of good tokens with bounty but you can't with airdrop Smiley. Beside number of scam airdrop is much higher than bounty campaign while you only can earn few dollars from each legit airdrop only Smiley.
romanjose1402

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:55:37 PM

I don't think all of them are scams, maybe the 80 percent of them, but nowadays you can still get into some promising ICOs that use airdrops and bounty campaigns to promote themselves, you just have to look deeply.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:57:46 PM

Not all of bounty campaign and airdrop are scam but it's better if you join bounty campaign to earn cryptocurrency by investing your TIME only Smiley. The reason why I told you to join bounty campaign instead of airdrop is that bounty campaign is much better than airdrop and you can get a lot of good tokens with bounty but you can't with airdrop Smiley. Beside number of scam airdrop is much higher than bounty campaign while you only can earn few dollars from each legit airdrop only Smiley.
Nowadays there's a lot of issues about scam in both airdrops and bounty program but in my perceptions there, are also, legit as long as we're able to read there platform, all we need to do is to get some information and details about who manage in program in order to avoid scams.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:13:28 PM

actually, there is still plenty of good ico to follow. so many rumors that say the scam ico and it makes the bounty hunters are confused to choose the good ico. if we can choose it well then we can get the legit ico. it all depends on how we can choose ico well.
Chicksteen

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:37:47 PM

no, but many of them are scam. there are still legit airdrop and bounty campaign just do your own research to avoid this. i got paid in my previous bounties and they have value and i even cash out some of it.

Airdrop is not legit like before that give good earning and nothing happened the account that has to joined it. There are bounties that give reward after and takes how many months before listed on the exchange to have value but some do not have any value. Finding good project sometime I consider the campaign manager because someone who is vatican to manage handles a good projects.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:41:28 PM

I think not all bounty scam because I see a lot of bounty that gives a lot of income to bounty hunter, and we as hunter must be good at determining bounty before joining by doing some research
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:01:28 PM

I do not agree with you. Airdrop and Bounty are echoes of our time. Among them there are many distinct projects. How much you earn one god knows. I will personally continue this work. Home cheating bounty is the motivation and stability of the tasks. And then everything will be ok.
prechi

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:13:29 PM

Not all airdrops and bounties are scam. though there are so many scam projects in the crypto space right now but there are still projects with real aim and good future. Try following  a good campaign manager for bounties though.
sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

Of course not all bounty scum. The problem is just that it is very difficult to understand at an early stage. I try to participate in the campaigns of only well-known managers. Guarantees you do not get, but the chances do not waste time in vain much higher.
Fayamba

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:19:03 PM

There are many genuine airdrops and bounties out there, but the problem is how to find them right now. For bounties, it looks somehow better, but with airdrops, the number of scam and useless tokens they give is now getting out of hand. For bounties, you can still be lucky to get genuine and promising ones to do, but with airdrops, unless those that are coming from already listed projects, if not the tokens will get are just shit tokens that will never get listed on any exchange.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

For me I will tell you that not all airdrop and bounty are scam, I participate quite well in both and from my view since four month ago I have my pros and cons of it all there are some you will do they pay and some will just result to be a scam. Where you get the airdrops and bounty from matters.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Citataw

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:50:03 PM

not all airdrop companies and Bounty scams. there are companies that fulfill their promises. but it's hard to find such companies.
Tom Shelby

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

Most Bounty campaigns are not scammers. It is necessary to understand that the market of crypto-currency is now in a difficult state. But soon everything will change.
abramovger

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:45:59 AM

No all are not scam, you need to choose wisely. Especially the campaigns that pay in crypto are good.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:57:53 AM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!

Mybe some bounties and airdrop are scammed but considered not all, some of this is a legit bounties/airdrop that can make you gain income you've didn't expect specially in bounties that most target by the bounty hunters to have much token or coin as participated. Most legit bounties is those supported by Amazix just open this https://bounties.biz so many interesting project to be attend here.
aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

Not all of them are scams, you just have to know how to navigate through the countless number of scams that are there to find the ones that are legit. There are always the good ones that will pay out the coins that they have promised. You should always look up the coins on ico websites to check their ratings and then look them up on coinmarketcap too.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:16:08 PM

Not all but many, this year some horror happens with bounty, a lot of scams, there is profit only with signatures and translations.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

Almost all of them are scam but there are still airdrops and bounties out there that are good, It's really hard though to find a good one. So in the end it's on how you are going to determine whether it is a scam or legit. Researching and analyzing can help you find a good one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: