Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:14:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam  (Read 1216 times)
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:23:32 PM

Not all but many, this year some horror happens with bounty, a lot of scams, there is profit only with signatures and translations.

Thats true, not all but many airdrop and bounty are scam. But many are valuable depending on how you analyze before joining the project airdrop and bounty campaign.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rapidgoog

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:51:59 PM

I agree that now a huge amount turn out to be a Scam. But still there are good companies. Do not lose faith, look for good ICo
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:15:38 PM

With airdrops in general, you need to be very careful, many of them require you to write in the message topic like "joined. wallet address" (and this is prohibited by the rules of the forum and you can get banned ) or even asked to give them a private key or send to phishing sites. so it's best to go their way.
 And bounty, unfortunately, in the last time not bring no income. So it's better to spend more time on analysis and find a few good companies than join dozens of bounty and just waste your time.
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:23:54 PM

No, it's not scam. You just did not choose the company badly or unfortunately the bankers did not want to pay. This happens just like to continue doing it and everything will be a good success not far off!
Dergansion

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

Not for all we can say scam project..but any some bounty or airdrop program very legit..we must have knowledge how to choose bounty or airdrop program..we must smart identity to join it..slow but sure to choose detail program.like look their official website and read their project..how many token hasbeen sold out at ico sale.how many partner and etc..still learn about ico and get knowledge about it..we will get minimum scammer project..i believe it

Kolya albina

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:33:21 PM

it is currently a lot of scam projects, but not all the scam because there are still many projects that are true and your job will be paid. For example midex project, I already get paid and the price is stable. If you are still hesitant and confused should you just follow the Amazix Team and follow their community in the group telegram, the project they run average good.
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:36:27 PM

maybe it's your bad day when you meet bounty and airdrop scam, i think not all of them are scam, lots of bounty that i follow and finally they succeed, so do not take conclusion and keep trying
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:41:49 PM

avsolutely no, but most of bounty campaign and airdrop are scam, i saw many time, but still have good project, just find them.

Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:43:13 PM

It will be foolish to say that all of them are scams. I have participated in a number of bounties and airdrops, and I had benefited immensely from some of these campaigns. But nowadays the going has become tough.  
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!

Amidst of many scam project, good bounty and airdrop can still be found  though to come across those type of good project and airdrop is scarce, i can still point at one or two project that i did and are successful.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:57:54 PM

It has become something of a tradition for cryptocurrency ICO campaigns that incorporate bounty programs to either do a Pre-ICO bounty or a post-ICO bounty.
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:09:13 PM

It's not right to say that all this is a scam and there are already a lot of confirmations of real bounties and airdrops from real projects with real products that are successful. Of course in many ways it turned into a trash with the presence of a scam including. But definitely, this is not always the case.

Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:25:21 PM

Not all of Aidrops and bounty campaigns are scam. You just have to make a lot of research to find something that is really legit.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:26:33 PM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!

Most airdrop and bounty are not scam, though there are several scam projects in circulation, one needs to be extra careful in choosing the projects to work on. It's quite painful to spend considerable time and resources only to find out that the project is a scam. It's better to carry out some research about a project before engagement.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:30:10 PM

Not all of Aidrops and bounty campaigns are scam. You just have to make a lot of research to find something that is really legit.
Agree with you. It is very important to make your own analysis about each ico and then join its bounty, otherwise you will lose your time. Use ico ratings.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

You can’t say that all Airdrops & bounties are scams, but it’s correct the ratio of scam bounties & Airdrops is higher than the legit.

If you want to earn something from crypto then the best option is bounties & to choose a good bounty you have to learn from this forum, you will find different views & analysis from forum members.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:42:25 PM

You can’t say that all Airdrops & bounties are scams, but it’s correct the ratio of scam bounties & Airdrops is higher than the legit.

If you want to earn something from crypto then the best option is bounties & to choose a good bounty you have to learn from this forum, you will find different views & analysis from forum members.

in any case, you need to analyze some information at once to be sure of your choice. Not all resources provided by the ico company ratings, as well as members of the company, can provide reliable information.
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:48:39 PM

In this year , we saw a lots of scam projects. Actually, people are innocent. Scam is a really bad thing , but what can we do ? Its really hard to avoid them.

View_style

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:54:12 PM

I do not perform the airdrop. I believe that this does not bring income. I like the bounty campaign. Yes, they can earn a lot.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

Scams are going to happen in any nascent technology.

However, don't let the bad apples discourage you from joining the rest of the world in the new Internet money paradigm.

Anyone currently in crypto is in on the ground floor of world-changing technology.

Unfortunately, from here on out, better than 75% of the new coins and tokens coming out will fail.

Therefore, it is better to cast a wide net, accumulate as much as you can, and hold it for as long as you can.

If you are afraid of investing money because you might lose it, then bounties and airdrops are the only way.

I've  been involved with coins that for all intents and purposes looked like sure things.  Then along comes some unforeseen  event no one foresaw, and suddenly it's a dead end.  It happens to the best of them.

And like other posters said, you have to do your due diligence with research, white papers, admin and developer's reactions to questions (including tough ones), and most importantly relying on your gut instincts and experience.

The more coins you get involved in, the shorter the learning curve will be for becoming successful in cryptos.

I suspect diligent crypto enthusiasts will score more winning coins and tokens than bad ones over the long term.

Best of luck to everyone out there.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: