Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:40:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam  (Read 1207 times)
kyra0018

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:00:28 AM

Not all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are scam, just a friendly reminder in joining in the world of cryptocurrency, be aware of the scam bounties and know the background before dealing with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:21:01 AM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!

Not all airdrop and bounty campaigns are scam, though most airdrop campaigns gives out token with no value at all in the market most bounty campaigns are very profitable regardless on when their reach their hard cap or soft cap. Even with the recent issues regarding bounty campaigns not paying I still believe about its credibility.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:23:17 AM

Being here you can understand and be interested.  But if you analyze and clarify everything you will understand.
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:31:54 AM

For me,scam or not,i will never give up. I will continue to participate either bounty campaign or airdrops,until one day i will be rewarded a lot of tokens that can make me to change my life,and make me also to have a good and better living. I will wait for that time of success on me.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:32:01 AM

I think at this time is more likely to scam only airdrop and for bounty campaign in my opinion can still generate profits very much you just have to be smart to choose bounty campaign.
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

I don't think all airdrops or bounty campaign are a scam.
If you find a good ICO you will get your profit from that.
Maybe to avoid scam you have to check about all the information of their project first before you join. Check their website or social media.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:57:38 AM

Maybe to avoid scam you have to check about all the information of their project first before you join. Check their website or social media.

And also look at the statistics of the bounty manager, how many he had scam projects. Bounty managers are interested in choosing a promising project, because it's their earnings
litolapis1

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:14:43 AM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!

For now its hard to find a legit projects. Most of airdrops are scam and if its succesfull they will only send you less rewards better not to participate on them. I have here sone list of campaigns for you to check and participate. Most of it are legit. So goodluck and explore more.
Heres the link: ( credits to the owner )
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CiQRYU3JJyUnekC77DCG_7OgVUCeZy9l9KLaCaEwSik/edit#gid=0
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:17:45 AM

And also look at the statistics of the bounty manager, how many he had scam projects. Bounty managers are interested in choosing a promising project, because it's their earnings

Yes, you are right but sometimes it is impossible to find the best campaign because greedy makes even owners of the company will scam the bounty managers and participants and ICO investors too. While choosing a bounty we have to be very careful whether we get paid or not.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

Not all airdrop and bounty campaigns are scam, Airdrop who needs a donation is a clear scam because they want your donation and nothing else. But in bounty campaigns many ICO's turn scam because they didn't reach their fund raising.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:25:08 AM

not all airdrops and bounty campaigns are a scam because there are some who have paid and have a good price and profitable, so we should be able to choose a good bounty to get good results

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Love1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

I think not all bounty or airdrop is a scam. you should learn more about their ICO, white papers, road maps, websites, members, and managers. so do not rush to decide to join, if you find the right one you will get big profits.
MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:33:35 AM

Hello!

Thank you!

indeed many bounty and airdrop campaigns are potentially fraudulent. but if we are careful in choosing a project that we will follow, surely we can avoid a scam project. such as analyzing the project first, how the team works and how many people join the project. usually it can minimize the risk that will arise.
Le Anh

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:35:30 AM

It depend on your knowlegement not all of them are scams, you just have to know how to navigate through the countless number of scams that are there to find the ones that are legit. There are always the good ones that will pay out the coins that they have promised. You should always look up the coins on ico websites to check their ratings and then look them up on coinmarketcap too.
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:44:02 AM

Not all the airdrops and bounty campaigns are scam. I remembered my 1st airdrop that i earned more money and to think that it is coming from free.. And i had bounty campaigns before that i earned 6 digits for 3 consecutive months and it helped my family to our financial crises. And until now i am still joining on more campaigns. Even there is some campaigns don't pay but not all.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

actually if you follow a bounty campaign that leads to a scam there may be no doing the analysis first. and I'm sure you'll only see the rewards provided. because the biggest mistake of the participants affected by the scam project is failing to analyze a project before they join for the bounty campaign
You are right. A lot of rewards are not a guarantee the project is good or not a scam. On the contrary, some bounty projects that promise great rewards like Myriads and Hashcard turn out to be a scam. It is better to analyze the ICO project and its bounty manager.

Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:48:15 AM

While we are still working with ICO bonus programs. While practically everyone in this forum participates in signature programs for specific ICO projects, which means that they all consider them to be quite normal, and not fraudulent. Although some of them vseravno will be fraud. However, there's nothing you can do about it. Until the states begin to regulate the ICO process, until then the situation with fraud in the ICO will not change for the better.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ahmed097

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:49:37 AM

Most airdrops are scam.
Panda.Panna

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:49:55 AM

Hello!

Thank you!

At the moment, there is a lot of scam, but there are projects to which you can take a closer look and invest in them, because they will work and produce their product properly.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:58:01 AM

Not all the airdrops and bounty campaigns are scam. I remembered my 1st airdrop that i earned more money and to think that it is coming from free.. And i had bounty campaigns before that i earned 6 digits for 3 consecutive months and it helped my family to our financial crises. And until now i am still joining on more campaigns. Even there is some campaigns don't pay but not all.
Yes that is a a good experience, i also have joined a lot of airdrop and got a lot of money from there. It also financially help me too much. To me i do not think that all airdrops are scam because still there are so many airdrops which can be consider as good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: