Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 11:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam  (Read 1211 times)
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:43:34 AM

I tend to disagree, there are countless of airdrops and bounty campaigns that can be labeled as a scam but we must not forget that there are still legitimate ones that are trying hard despite this perception that all airdrops and bounty campaigns are scam.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:45:56 AM

I don't think all airdrops or bounty campaign are a scam.
If you find a good ICO you will get your profit from that.
Maybe to avoid scam you have to check about all the information of their project first before you join. Check their website or social media.

And also look at the statistics of the bounty manager, how many he had scam projects. Bounty managers are interested in choosing a promising project, because it's their earnings

Yes, you are right but sometimes it is impossible to find the best campaign because greedy makes even owners of the company will scam the bounty managers and participants and ICO investors too. While choosing a bounty we have to be very careful whether we get paid or not.

Well, of course, this is not a 100% guarantee. But if half of the campaigns were scam, then it's worth refraining from participating in campaigns of this bounty manager
huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

I am not agree with this point of view because there are a lot of projects that pay bounty reward by the end of campaign and this sum is not so small.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Btcalimie

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:01:23 AM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!

Well scam bounty campaigns are already spreading everywhere. We can't find a good one. We always tempted with a good reward but it always end up being scam campaign.

yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

The author of the topic is a newbie. And his activity is only 5. Therefore, it can be said that he didn't even try to participate in any bounty campaign and find out whether she is a scam or not. Therefore, it seems to me that a person is not at all interested in answering. And anyway, how all bounties can be a scam when a huge number of people participate in them and all this can be checked and even see the rewards that they receive.
Milkymann

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:42:28 AM

Almost all airdrops are scam but bounty absolutely no because you see progress and always in touch with admins in telegram chats
anwar98

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!

Stop complaining. We become bounty hunter and looking for airdrop it does not spend money. We just need time and internet to follow bounty and airdrop and if the bounty you follow is a scam do not complain and angry. That is a natural thing and you also do not spend money money so stop whining like a child.
I suggest if you want to earn money for your daily needs you are better looking for work in the real world than crying for bounty scam.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:52:49 AM

personally, to get the money we can follow the bounty campaign and airdrop because if we join it we will not need capital, then it will be more profitable. to choose a good bounty we also have to choose bounty who has a team that can be trusted so we can avoid the scam ico.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
zhabuxxs

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 12:12:53 PM

this is my problem all along. most of the projects I follow are at least paying ..
now follow the experienced gift manager does not guarantee that the project will be successful.
it is now very difficult to find a project that really pays.
likerseld

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:06:04 AM

Not all airdrop and bounty campaigns are scam, Airdrop who needs a donation is a clear scam because they want your donation and nothing else. But in bounty campaigns many ICO's turn scam because they didn't reach their fund raising.
Yes it is wrong to say that all airdrops are scam. I think there are a lot of airdrops which are genuine and are real. They can give you good reward of your contribution while advertising their project. But you need to choose the right airdrop to work with them.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:07:56 AM

Airdrops are small values for me.
I'm more interested in bounty campaigns. I agree with quality campaigns. ICOs make a lot of money if they catch SoftCap.
Try to join the right campaign.
early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:14:34 AM

I think your first mistake is to look for free coins, you have to learn that nothing in this life is free and it will cost you in one way or another (with time and effort in this case) I certainly think that 85% of airdrops are shitcoins that are not worth the effort even the hassle to fill out the form, so you should focus more on bounties, the rewards are better and the chances of success are higher.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:17:55 AM

Not quite so, There are some pretty good projects if not the ones that are very successful! Choosing a good project is not easy either.
You need to think carefully every time you decide to join!
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

Most of the airdrops for my personal experience are scams: in the past I registered several airdrops, in most cases I did not receive anything, from someone only a few tokens of little value. The bounty campaigns instead are the best way to get tokens "for free" if you choose good projects
artamon

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:07:43 AM

No all bounties are not scam. There are many genuine campaigns on this forum also and that is one the reasons why this forum is so popular.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

In recent months I participate only in some airdrops of blockchain platforms of good quality, because in the past I had bad experiences, almost no one paid me. I prefer to spend my time in the bounty campaigns, it is certainly more difficult, but if you choose good quality projects with a little luck you can make good profits
Gnommag

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:08:56 AM

Hello!

Thank you!

well, not all of them, i believe tbat there are a lot of good things ajd good prjects, you just need to find them
minhnguyenqh8395

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:09:30 AM

Why you say that? Airdrop and bounty program is the best promotion way to develop community of one platform. Maybe some is scam, but not at all.
Gnommag

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:10:19 AM

In recent months I participate only in some airdrops of blockchain platforms of good quality, because in the past I had bad experiences, almost no one paid me. I prefer to spend my time in the bounty campaigns, it is certainly more difficult, but if you choose good quality projects with a little luck you can make good profits
i have participated in a lot of good bounty apcampaigns, so i can say they are norpt all that bad as may seem
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:12:04 AM

Project that has a vision and dream big  will never scam you. You need to start looking for quality project then you will experience the power of cryptocurrency and blockchain.  There are many good project out there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: