Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:18:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam  (Read 1216 times)
hwenhuynh

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:15:19 PM

Before jointing Bounty or Airdrop, I always find good manager to prevent from scaming.
brocardinf

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:54:14 AM

"
I agree that now a huge amount turn out to be a Scam. But still there are good companies. Do not lose faith, look for good ICO
I don't agree with you. We can't talk about scam, until market have bear attitude. I think we will see listing of all this airdrops and bounty, when market get more bull traders."
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:11:08 AM

Hello!

Guys are all Airdrops and Bounty campaigns are a scam? any source for trusted ones? or any way to make crypto for free?

Most Airdrops websites are paid by the owners of the projects they don't care if these projects are scam or not since they get their payments in ETH or BTC so I don't trust them!

Thank you!

Maybe you got scam by joining many scam bounty and airdrop now, but is not the reason to say that all bounties and airdrop is scam because I believe that there is a few real and legit bounties that can bring a good income for their participants, the only things we need to do is learn how to determine which bounty are good and which are not good to avoid those scam and wasting time project.

ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 12:01:58 PM

if in my opinion now not all are bounty and airdrop is a fraud, if there is someone who is paid for airdrop like XLM who has to use the Kyc there is someone who is paid and who does not have to wait for KYC verification, if the bounty is definitely paid and we must be very patient to receive distribution tokens or coins because now the market is bad and many bounties are waiting for the right moment.

xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:40:00 PM

Before jointing Bounty or Airdrop, I always find good manager to prevent from scaming.
not guaranteed to choose managers in handling projects, many experienced managers, but the campaigns they manage scam.
so that it can be more real to see the team working on the project
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:43:07 PM

I know there are a lot of scam bounties and airdrops out there but not all of them are scam , First look at their bounty manager , and then check out their websites and their roadmap , it can take quite a while but I don't know any better way to be able to recognize scam ones from real ones .
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:13:56 PM

You have too high a level of mistrust regarding projects that run bauti companies, but not all projects accept payments in only two currencies. There are many projects that accept payment in many other tokens so I advise you to take a closer look at many projects. And even more so if you say that they are all scammers why did you participate
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:44:38 PM

If all bounty and airdrop are scam why so many project are successfully finish and successfully go to market. Not all are scam. If we want to avoid to be scammed much better that we study it first before we participate.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:50:06 PM

not guaranteed to choose managers in handling projects, many experienced managers, but the campaigns they manage scam.
so that it can be more real to see the team working on the project

They maybe experienced but they are not reputable managers , that is why they dont care about handling a scam project because they only care about the money that they will get after the deal .  

While it is verry rare to see such reputable campaign managers handle a scam project because he knows that his reputation will be affected if someone exposes his projects . aside from that ,  his reputation is also more important and that cannot be bought by any money in this world .
jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

actually fraud is there but it depends on us alone to choose a campaign that is how we read the vision and mission, the concept, the project team. if I entrust the air I tend to cheat all, because I often go with Airdrop but don't pay for everything, it's just a waste of time.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: