Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:53:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HUGE PLUMMET TOMORROW!  (Read 26184 times)
pasikisu

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 06:04:45 PM

Mark my words, we will see btc to under $100 by friday... MT GOX will announce they are halting trading indefinitely. Be prepared to buy low if you can!

Tomorrow is Friday......

So even if it happened in 50 years on a friday, you'd still deem BitcoinSteve a prophet? Because he just said friday, right?
He obviously meant the next friday after his post. He was wrong. Even if he meant today, he's still wrong, as you can't buy actual bitcoins on mtgox right now. Hurr durr.
BitcoinSteve (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 08:07:29 PM

.............so.........Im just a regular guy who seen the trend going up and down on the charts and took a wild guess it would hit $100, I had no informants, am not a hacker, really knew nothing, I seen I got lucky so I played it out like I knew stuff when I didnt, Im not illuminated, not any secret societies, I only had 2 btc, sold them and now look at alt coins, thats the truth, I did ask for donations, I admit and never got any, I am sorry to all, it was just fun entertainment to everyone.  I am no one special, just someone that got lucky.........IM SORRY

DRK: XtijFQdCcPpKXmtjKF4xdpy6vCvJTymfzw

BTC: 1LbPHiUfegA3Xjfg4YJkJqLNpaRWDcRPay
BotwinBG

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:02:16 PM

.............so.........Im just a regular guy who seen the trend going up and down on the charts and took a wild guess it would hit $100, I had no informants, am not a hacker, really knew nothing, I seen I got lucky so I played it out like I knew stuff when I didnt, Im not illuminated, not any secret societies, I only had 2 btc, sold them and now look at alt coins, thats the truth, I did ask for donations, I admit and never got any, I am sorry to all, it was just fun entertainment to everyone.  I am no one special, just someone that got lucky.........IM SORRY

Do not believe.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AMEPAY IEO
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AMEPAY LISTING
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitcoinSteve (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:03:06 PM

Do not believe.

its true, I was drunk, made a prediction, sometimes I see things, get feelings thats it, dumb luck...

derpinheimer
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:14:42 PM

Hey, you admitted it. Respect+++

Now, I can only hope you were able to act on that prediction Smiley
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:18:41 PM

I can not believe you people. A troll made a lucky guess that didn't even completely fit and you are all treating him like a celebrity.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:27:54 PM

Do not believe.

its true, I was drunk, made a prediction, sometimes I see things, get feelings thats it, dumb luck...

This dude has inside info... not sure if he's part of a deep web network and is trying to play it cool now, or if he perhaps summoned a jinn entity (not entirely impossible) who can "see" things that we can't. But "lucky guess" just doesn't explain this. There's more to the story. Please bitcoinsteve, if you have any additional info, let us know. Don't keep to yourself, and no need to rationalize your powers, we're okay with it here.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
InsanityDev

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:47:41 PM

.............so.........Im just a regular guy who seen the trend going up and down on the charts and took a wild guess it would hit $100, I had no informants, am not a hacker, really knew nothing, I seen I got lucky so I played it out like I knew stuff when I didnt, Im not illuminated, not any secret societies, I only had 2 btc, sold them and now look at alt coins, thats the truth, I did ask for donations, I admit and never got any, I am sorry to all, it was just fun entertainment to everyone.  I am no one special, just someone that got lucky.........IM SORRY

Do not believe.

This dude has inside info... not sure if he's part of a deep web network and is trying to play it cool now, or if he perhaps summoned a jinn entity (not entirely impossible) who can "see" things that we can't. But "lucky guess" just doesn't explain this. There's more to the story. Please bitcoinsteve, if you have any additional info, let us know. Don't keep to yourself, and no need to rationalize your powers, we're okay with it here.

It's not that hard to believe... watch: On sunday the BTC markets will rise to 10%+, by tuesday bitcoin will be at $700+ on all exchanges including gox.
BELIEVE ME, I've heard people talking, all the info is there if you look, I had a meeting today and somebody who I can't say mentioned it.

(not really, I just saw people saying they had fiat from gox today and yesterday, and saw the irc logs where they were testing withdraws to blockchain again)

but really SECRET InFoS!

BitcoinSteve (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:13:46 AM

Do not believe.

seriously it was a drunk prediction, I can do that a lot, ok heres another, I see within 30 days mark whats his name from mt gox either being arrested or disappearing for good if you know what I mean... (i just get feelings)  I also see darkcoin going to over $10 a coin within a week.  But again I was just lucky with my predictions is all, Im really no part of any secret society, jinn or anything...I tried to gain a few donations once I seen my prediction came through and I am sorry... I did get one donation for like $3 which I cannot remember who but I will gladly send it back if they pm me and confirm.. I really feel bad.

MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:27:24 AM

Possibly true....I had a dream 3-4 weeks ago now that Bitcoin was facing a 'death' event. I also dreamt about the funds in my Bitfinex account being funds that would just be stolen from me....I dreamt this twice and stopped trading there after second dream. The following week or two seen a BTC = $10K Bitcoin hack in Bitfinex (would my short position have been liquidated?) and then the $100 flash crashes on Bitfinex and of course BTC-e....those exchanges are infested (or perhaps run) by cyber thieves.

I suppose I could have come on here with a different username and claimed to be in the 'know' and when things started to pan out to the tune I was playing, I could have started asking for BTC for more 'insider tips'......but then I wouldn't have been able to offer in specific details, you BitcoinSteve did!

You said $100 crash. Happened on 3 of the largest USD exchanges so far. U said Gox was 1 going under with everyones funds. 2-3 days later Gox suspends BTC transactions as do other major exchanges. Your announcements came on the eve of a concentrated attack on the Bitcoin infrastructure. Tell us what you know BitcoinSteve!

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
mgburks77

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:38:07 AM

Tell us what you know BitcoinSteve!

that's classified
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:53:49 AM

Do not believe.

you really think he is illuminati or Bitcoin Bilderberg Club huh?
MatTheCat

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:57:34 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 01:10:56 AM by MatTheCat

Never thought that. Too much of a two bit chancer to be part of anything that packs a punch......

....but anyone can come by rumours that turn out to be true. There was a concerted attack on Bitcoin the previous week and for all we know, perhaps the battle still rages on. Certain people knew this was going to take place and rumours would have gotten out, with all manners of arms and legs bolted on......perhaps BitcoinSteve came by these rumours from a 'good source'?

i.e. hackers are going to attack Bitcoin exchanges being turned into 'Bitcoin is going to be destroyed'.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:07:25 AM

Do not believe.

In some way or form yes, and I also think he's trying to dodge out with some kind of excuse "I was drunk, lucky guess" because he realizes we're beginning to catch on. Perhaps he was responsible for the massive sell off on Gox one hour before their announcement on Thursday. Bitcoinsteve sees things we don't.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
BitcoinSteve (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:14:33 AM

Do not believe.

In some way or form yes, and I also think he's trying to dodge out with some kind of excuse "I was drunk, lucky guess" because he realizes we're beginning to catch on. Perhaps he was responsible for the massive sell off on Gox one hour before their announcement on Thursday. Bitcoinsteve sees things we don't.

lol I really did not know anything other than a gut feeling.. I told you I see things, I get predictions I have some now if you still want them like I posted..

Manticore

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:30:40 AM

I have not lied,you seen a glimpse today, there is more breaking info coming soon.. I wish I could share it all..

His grammatical errors are meant to throw us off. He's either an Imperial Supreme Deputy of the Royal Knights of Columbus, the Grand Inspector of the Black Cabal of the Golden Star and Red Brotherhood, or straight-up Bohemian Grove. Typical Bohemian Grove style to use past participle when they should use past tense. I'm thinking Mandalay or Uplifters camp......

No, this is a frightening level of sophistication.....

BitcoinSteve (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:03:31 AM

I have not lied,you seen a glimpse today, there is more breaking info coming soon.. I wish I could share it all..

His grammatical errors are meant to throw us off. He's either an Imperial Supreme Deputy of the Royal Knights of Columbus, the Grand Inspector of the Black Cabal of the Golden Star and Red Brotherhood, or straight-up Bohemian Grove. Typical Bohemian Grove style to use past participle when they should use past tense. I'm thinking Mandalay or Uplifters camp......

what are you manticore with your graphs and your ties?  Taling to wives? PS I did pm you with no response, perhaps you are ME?

keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:39:05 AM

I think you may have read one too many, conspiracy theories... I don't think members of Bohemian Grove are lurking the bitcoin forums, they are too busy making their next year's costume
Manticore

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:22:05 AM

what are you manticore with your graphs and your ties?  Taling to wives? PS I did pm you with no response, perhaps you are ME?

?? Code?

I'm just trying to match your level of entertainment. I have to admit, it was kind of fun.

mgburks77

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:46:54 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: