Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Persistence is more important than luck?  (Read 821 times)
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

that's right. don't be too quick to sell the coins that we get if the price is cheap. because if we want to hold it for a long time we can sell it when the market price is rising. and surely we will get a profit. we should be able to manage our crypto well in a more patient and persistence. don't easily feel panic and affected when the  market prices are down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pistachiop

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:46:49 PM

oFCOURSE IT IS, lUCKcomes into play once in a while but persistence is what really matters, if you get one wrong and stop at that then you will go nowhere, continue tring and you just might get your reward
MuneraMunera

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

Guys, i've learned a good thing: "Luck is NO excuse". That's how i am trying to live. That's how my every daily task is getting done. Only hard work!
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:58:01 PM

I feel you man, even I get lazy for signature campaigns.I forgot to make half of the post for two straight weeks, because I got late by a day.

Luck isn't a god gifted thing, it is made.Made by hard work and efforts.
Persistence makes your luck, so yea its more important.Good luck for your future bounties Cheesy 
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:11:32 AM

There's always exception to that rule of course in my participatin in bounty campaign, I saw a lot of coins getting pump when it hit the market, only to continuously dip after two weeks or more, so it's a good idea to sell a portion of your coin when it first hit the market that is to reward yourself from all your effort.

feranmi2018

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 12:16:51 AM

Persistence is more than luck but luck will always come in to help at times. When we persevere and hold some of our coins through rough times a good time will always come
strawberrypills

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:52:54 AM

Perseverance is key but sometimes, you have to take risks too especially in the world of cryptocurrency. As they used to say, "fortune favors the bold." And it's not really that bad to commit mistakes/errors every now and then. It's how we learn and evolve after all, through trial and error.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:58:16 AM

Yes! I agree!
In the cryptographic market, persistence and luck are important. But according to me, after studying and having a good selection of good projects to join, the persistence factor can bring me good benefits. Specifically, the market for electronic currency is falling. If you have a good choice then you just do not be impatient but wait patiently. You will earn high profits in the near future.
soopiking

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:58:37 AM

Yes, when the market picks up, all the cryptocurrencies have risen to a large extent, so we need to have enough patience to hold our coins. As long as the bull market arrives, we will get huge profits.
paddyfield

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:13:25 AM

Choose a target, then ignore the price fluctuations, hold a few years, there may be a surprise!
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:25:16 AM

I think luck is more important. If you hold a shit coin, you won't get any benefits in the long run.
And if you choose have an undervalued token, you're doing well in the long run.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Temibest2

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:39:32 AM

I think luck is more important. If you hold a shit coin, you won't get any benefits in the long run.
And if you choose have an undervalued token, you're doing well in the long run.

Both persistence and luck work together, they are like twins. You have to be persistent and consistent in what you doing thereafter luck follows. It is true that if you hold a shit coin you won't get any benefits but I tell you if you're persistent, a bounty can compensate your lose on those shit coins
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:53:55 AM

I think it's important. First of all, you have to hold it for a long time. With this patience, the second, in the case of a market warming up, you have to hold your profits. This depends on your luck. If you are unlucky, then you get the reward. May be less or not
Boyong02

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:09:27 AM

If you have a real job and bounty hunting is your source of extra income, better hold your coins for a long time will give you a nice profit in the future.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:17:31 AM

I agree with you as a bounty hunter must be persistent, always be careful with bounty fraud campaigns, never give up and always be patient and we should be prosecuted to be a hard worker in this forum, diligent reading and always want to learn is the main thing which we must do to be a successful person.

holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:18:10 AM

the possibility is so because if we persevere in work we can also get lucky because luck does not come if we do not do anything, and thus we must be diligent in doing anything so we can get lucky and fortune
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:24:13 AM

the effort will not betray the results. Trust me for the diligent and persistent in this bounty will result greater than just those who rely on luck alone. the bounty is an easy job with great results and this deserves to be worked on seriously.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Victorheywhy

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:29:44 AM

Yeah, you're sure right. I believe one needs to be highly persistent when executing any crypto tasks. Those who depend on luck alone are limiting themselves and it wouldn't make them more successful in cryptocurrencies cause luck does not come everytime. Choose a target and set a goal. There are always good times in perseverance. Let's stick to it.
Trail22

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:33:35 AM

At the beginning of my participation in the bounty, I, like all the novices, made a lot of mistakes. Send reports on time. Late for the day. Error. Read the bounty conditions carefully. Not enough posts. Error. Check the terms of the project. The bounty has already ended. Error. Register, check. Site, telegram, google-form. Oops. Error. Grin And many others.
 In order to receive profit from the work of the bounty hunter, you need to be careful. And patient. The first adequate arrival from my work appeared only after 3 months. And while this is not a comparable amount with what the old bounties get.
What is this post about? About patience. About attention. About perseverance.
If you decided to participate in the bounty, be careful. Check and double-check yourself. Do not be lazy to see the bounty conditions again. Once again. They are sometimes changed.
Be persistent. To avoid mistakes, you need time. If you came here, try. Study the project, its product, the team. Develop your profile on the forum. Read, ask, write. Do not grasp everything at once. Take a drop. 10 good projects can be more profitable than 90, taken just like that.
Be patient. Do not expect to buy a car tomorrow-a week, a month. Here time is your ally. Having received the first tokens, do not bother to sell to the stock exchange. Watch the market. Where the movement is going. What are the forecasts. Having fallen into a state of panic and hurrying to sell the first earned coins, you can miss a significant profit.
Attention, persevere, patience. In my opinion these are the qualities on which your future profit is held.
Yes, luck in this field is when starting at the right time. And the exact time is not always available, unless we wait with patience and persistence.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:37:50 AM

you are very true if we are persistent in learning then we will understand how and what we should do if we just do not try in learning everything then we will never know about the product, team and market
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: